Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

First jackpot hunt in 25 EUR limit.

Started at counter ~ 370.  Didnt manage to hit it, but from play earned 600 eur + 100 eur bonus. 

Bankroll: 4855 EUR ( 145 eur till real shot in 25eur limit Hexas )

Challenge progress:        💥 97% !!! 💥

• Like 7

Week 1. March update.

Didnt play much this week, becouse yesterday was drinking day and today i relax from everything, except hunting few jackpots. But proffit is very decent 

400 EUR bonus points from loyality is at 99% , few points needed then i will finish this challenge and start to play 25 eur limit hexas 💫

Profit in MARCH - +997 EUR

Bankroll: 4997 EUR

Challenge to 25eur HEX progress - 99% done

giphy.gif

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 5

💥💥💥CHALLENGE COMPLETED💥💥💥

fireworks-fireworks-show.gif

I had to hunt 1 eur jackpot and bankroll after this mini session showed 5004 eur with bonus points included !!!

So this means my challenge from 10s to 25s is done and im ready to make a little shot in new limit. Will start tomorrow.

Statistics: 

Days to complete challenge: 65 days

Spins played: ~9131

Proffit: 4549 EUR   (~70 EUR/day, 0.50 eur/spin)

Lets see if 25s have cartels or players who teamwork. If this confirms, i will be forced to stop update blog with sensitive information. But  hope its not like that of course 😉

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 6

Plan for 25 eur limit

Today i will get 400eur bonus points in my account from loyality, so have to take it into account and setup strict rules for my 25s journey. I planned to take 50 buy in shot, but i will make it a little bit less then that.

Move down to 10s when bankroll + points drops below  4200 EUR 

• Like 4

Week 2. March update.

25s shot...

Very sad shot. Lost 40BI with kinda sick badrun in first day + disconnect and lost extra 5 buy ins 😟 Next days lost last buy ins and shot was over 🤧 Good thing that there wasnt as strong field as i expected. Lot of random guys with random moves. Will be back there soon.

Investing

Made cashout 1000 EUR as 25s shot  failed and i really want to invest in stocks while they are a bit cheap. Decided to cashout a bit more montly to keep buying every month as i did before. 25s shot can ruine this a bit, so will not rush to this limit atm. Have to take more safe approach 

Jackpot hunt

Also not lucky in this one. Rarely hits and when i hit i get rekted too offten 🤣

Profit in MARCH - +354EUR

Bankroll: 3374 EUR 

March cashouts: 1000 EUR

Total cashouts: 1856 EUR

poor-no-money.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Week 3. March update.

Loyality level L7

Quarter ends very soon and its time to grind hard to get me to maximum loyality level. Have to play around 230-260 10eur spins per day to achieve it, should not be very hard, specially that i can always open some 25s 

387a0278a7765e56fe14f535a2f00b5b.png

25s ...

Played few of of those to get some extra rake and its sunday night after all. Won x25.

91379ea597efab1769b81b87502db413.png

Overall

Very decent week. Didnt calculate, but its close to +1800eur🖨️ Played 90% 10s, hunted for jp other limits too and  super mini session in  25s.

Profit in MARCH: +2168EUR

Bankroll: 5168 EUR 

Spins played in march: 3987

March cashouts: 1000 EUR

Total cashouts this year: 1856 EUR

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 9

Monthly update. MARCH

Loyality L7

Got highest level in Unibet loyality program. Had to spam some 25s Hex spins, but bankroll allowed that and if i just give up i will lose too much money, so had to push  hard and put nice volume.  Played 409 spins in 15.03 mixing 10s and 25s. My highest volume day so far.

25 eur HEX

This limit shakes my bankroll very hard, but if i have decent monthly proffit i dont mind to take another shot. Priority is still earn something every month to keep invest in my portfolio. 

Vacation

As i cant reach next reward in loyality program, im kinda forced to not play till quarter reset. But thats great time to play some games, reset my mindset and chill with family. Next weekend im driving 400km to visit my mom. 

Profit in MARCH: +2789 EUR

Bankroll: 5789 EUR 

Spins played this month: 5433

March cashouts: 1000 EUR

Total cashouts this year: 1856 EUR

Quarterly proffit: 6891 EUR (Average 2297 EUR/month, ~76 EUR/day , ~17 EUR/hour)

Quarterly volume: 13704 spins ( Average 4568 spins/month, ~152 spins/day)

image.png

• Like 5

This is pretty sick, congradz man. Spins seem to work well for you, the management seemed overly optimistic, but it seems it has worked well for you. What has been he biggest fall so far? Very intresting, probably hyper HUs, also a very strong field for you. I managed to get a 125 hit at 5eur Hexa few days ago, but didnt win it. I hardly ever play it, but can be pretty fun in many aspects of the game.

17 hours ago, Estzen said:

This is pretty sick, congradz man. Spins seem to work well for you, the management seemed overly optimistic, but it seems it has worked well for you. What has been he biggest fall so far? Very intresting, probably hyper HUs, also a very strong field for you. I managed to get a 125 hit at 5eur Hexa few days ago, but didnt win it. I hardly ever play it, but can be pretty fun in many aspects of the game.

Yea, i play spins for living, so i have some experience and backup plan. I dont track nor remember my downswings that good ( trying to get out of bad emotions ), but in unibet it was something like 1000eur swing two times. Also in 10s i remember something like 60-70BI downswing from the peak bankroll. Hyper HU never actually played seriously. Small amount of players + regfest + cartels and spins are just more appealing for everyone who wants to get some fun. 

Spins could be very harsh to you sometimes, but keep pushing 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just a little half a week update.

Playing mostly 25s. Cashouted another 1k ( came in my skill after ~4h in sunday!! ). so April started at 4000 eur actually 😉 With these regular cashouts my 25s shots looks weird, but i count my withdrawed  money part of my bankroll, just in skrill... Well... its weird.

Profit in april: +640 EUR

Bankroll: 4640 EUR ( not included  cashout 1000 eur )

Total cashouts this year: 2856 EUR

• Like 3

April 10th

Grinding exclusively 25s with some rare 10s. Started to go to gym at mornings. My updates became shorter and shorter. Lazy me 🤣

Profit in april: +692 EUR

Bankroll: 4692 EUR ( not included  cashout 1000 eur )

Total cashouts this year: 2856 EUR

• Like 6

I don't know what poker bot do you use for cards anticipation or ghosting, or you're a staff of unibet. I never enter in hexapro, it doesen't matter, 1 eur, 50 eur hexapro, the result is the same, i have aa-kk-qq, other with 2-7 or 10-4, or other shit cards like this, goes all in preflop, of course, i have aa-kk-qq, i can't resist, i must all in to, and guess what. is winning with 2 pairs, or 3 of a kind, or flush with one single shit card like 2. So, i say no

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, anatarus said:

I don't know what poker bot do you use for cards anticipation or ghosting, or you're a staff of unibet. I never enter in hexapro, it doesen't matter, 1 eur, 50 eur hexapro, the result is the same, i have aa-kk-qq, other with 2-7 or 10-4, or other shit cards like this, goes all in preflop, of course, i have aa-kk-qq, i can't resist, i must all in to, and guess what. is winning with 2 pairs, or 3 of a kind, or flush with one single shit card like 2. So, i say no

I dont use any illegal methods to get advantage in poker.  I have invested a lot of money and time to learn this poker format, so i expect to gain some proffit.

• Like 5

@anatarus You just compared someone ( @Turbo_Boy ) who played this type of poker format for years, mastered his skills and puts in tons of volume with bankroll that can hold swings to someone (yourself) who plays few games at best, gets bad beat and calls it rigged or calls others cheaters. It would be very similar if you take a bucket of water out of sea, look into it - no fish in the bucket, so there is no fish in the sea. The ones that says otherwise are just liars and cheaters. Hexapros and poker in general isnt about waiting for AA-QQ, getting it in and winning or losing the hand. Its not like you got them in with 100% equity. Its about taking right actions with all your range and execute your strategy to the best of your knowledge. Its about putting it the volume and playing limits that your bankroll can hold. If you dont have one of them, you will probably fail at the end. Thats fine if your aim is to have fun at poker, but dont call others cheaters just because you have less experience than others. 

Take some responsibility yourself first

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ScaryOne said:

@anatarus You just compared someone ( @Turbo_Boy ) who played this type of poker format for years, mastered his skills and puts in tons of volume with bankroll that can hold swings to someone (yourself) who plays few games at best, gets bad beat and calls it rigged or calls others cheaters. It would be very similar if you take a bucket of water out of sea, look into it - no fish in the bucket, so there is no fish in the sea. The ones that says otherwise are just liars and cheaters. Hexapros and poker in general isnt about waiting for AA-QQ, getting it in and winning or losing the hand. Its not like you got them in with 100% equity. Its about taking right actions with all your range and execute your strategy to the best of your knowledge. Its about putting it the volume and playing limits that your bankroll can hold. If you dont have one of them, you will probably fail at the end. Thats fine if your aim is to have fun at poker, but dont call others cheaters just because you have less experience than others. 

Take some responsibility yourself first

I agree with you 100%, but you didn't understand my problem. I give you a childish example. i'm entering on a hexapro, but not a low one, let's say, 25 eur. It's the first round, first hand, i have 10-5. And i all in with because my ingenious brain, my perfect "skills" tell me that flop,river and turn will be 6-7-8-9-J. Come on? what skills are necesarly in poker? Hold'em is about 80% luck and 20% skill, it's gambling, it's not chess. If i all in with 10-5 on the preflop or 2-7 or 6-J, there are 2 options. 

Option 1 -My money give me outside of the house, which is a credible option

Option 2 - i know exactly what cards have other or what cards will appear on the flop, river,turn.

Let's say option 2 doesn't exists, and i have bad luck of playing with very rich people (option 1), and this means RNG is rigged (today i give you, tommorow and the next 3-4 days i take from you and give to other). 

And if were a singularity case, i wouldn't write about this, i suffer from it very often, not in hexapro, because i avoid hexapro, sit and go is my favorite.

P.S. excuse my english, i hope you understand

2 minutes ago, anatarus said:

I agree with you 100%, but you didn't understand my problem. I give you a childish example. i'm entering on a hexapro, but not a low one, let's say, 25 eur. It's the first round, first hand, i have 10-5. And i all in with because my ingenious brain, my perfect "skills" tell me that flop,river and turn will be 6-7-8-9-J. Come on? what skills are necesarly in poker? Hold'em is about 80% luck and 20% skill, it's gambling, it's not chess. If i all in with 10-5 on the preflop or 2-7 or 6-J, there are 2 options. 

Option 1 -My money give me outside of the house, which is a credible option

Option 2 - i know exactly what cards have other or what cards will appear on the flop, river,turn.

Let's say option 2 doesn't exists, and i have bad luck of playing with very rich people (option 1), and this means RNG is rigged (today i give you, tommorow and the next 3-4 days i take from you and give to other). 

And if were a singularity case, i wouldn't write about this, i suffer from it very often, not in hexapro, because i avoid hexapro, sit and go is my favorite.

P.S. excuse my english, i hope you understand

But still - you are talking about some specific thing like one bad board, one bad runout, something bad happening. Its part of everything. You cannot put it on something more than it actually is. Its just nature of the game. I do consider myself quite unlucky in this game in more ways you probably can even imagine. But there is a line - you have to trust the math. If you think there is something more going on (I dont, even with the run I have on unibet on serious volume) then its not just "hexapros are rigged in some way". Ill agree with you that there might be a case that someone has more info than you do, but its not cheating. Its just someone has studied more than you. 

You cannot extract only bad things from all picture and say its all bad. Its in human nature to do so, but you cannot make that kind of claims without any proof just because you lost a f-ing hand.

• Like 2