Moving up in HEXAPRO. Starting limit 10eur

Turbo_Boy

This event will change my plans a bit...

I think i will shot 25s earlier, becouse of this nice promo: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/jackpot-mania . If 100x Jackpot will land on 25s limit, i dont see myself miss this opportunity, even my own rules says i can shot that limit with 5000 eur in bankroll. Lets do some little gambling. In this promo i plan to play 3 limits - 5s, 10s, 25s.  One thing i will earn no matter what - experience 🤓

Ohh, also i cashouted ~350eur, just to refill my credit card a bit. So February starts with excatly 3000eur bankroll.

Pray for my bankroll, everyone! 🤣 🙏

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 9

I do not recommend to play 25 with that small bankroll
this promo can tourns out against you easily because to has chance to hit JP you should open 6++ tables at the same time
and finally 2kE swings in 3 days are common to decent players

but fingers crossed anyway

• Like 1

RECORDED Heads up fight in 250 EUR jackpot

I hit 250 EUR jackpot again and decided to record it. While i configured my OBS recording tool, i managed to get into heads up already. So this video contains only HU 😉 Enjoy and dont forget to not subscribe as that youtube channel is kinda dead anyways 😄

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, marlini2 said:

nice suckout with A8 😉

44 is std play here? always thought that this is open shove, or limp shove?

44 minraise is not my standard play. I feel like i have edge on this opponent, so in some spots i try to avoid flipping. Thats why i choosed to minraise this time. To be honest, all options except folding are valid, depends of preference. But it all ended with flipping anyway 🤣

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 1

Week 1. February mini update.

Started to 7 table. Missing some spots, few missclicks, but it will pay off later i hope. Jackpot event - I fighted for most of 10s and 5s JP, but without success yet. I have missed every 25s though, which is probably good thing with my bankroll 😆 Ohh... the bankroll. Played break even for 6 days and got all proffit yesterday 🙏 Despite the proffit, I feel im running kinda bad in general. Maybe just selective memory striking again 😆 Had two x25, but lost both in flipfest 🙈 Bonus done for 63%. Will get 120 EUR when done.

Bankroll 1.Feb - 3000 EUR

Bankroll 7.Feb - 3656 EUR (bonus points included)

Proffit in FEB - +656 EUR

Challenge to 25eur HEX progress -  73% done

Edited by Turbo_Boy
  • Like 6

Week 2. February mini update.

Wife got covid, so probably me too, but  dont feel any symptoms. Hunted some 2s, 5s, 10s jackpots, got in one but didnt win it. JP in 25s dropped pretty fast so had no chance to join last hour action.    Played every day and mostly 6 table. When hunted jackpots tryed 9 tables ( for last minutes)  and even 13 tables when counter went below 50 spins. But i dont think its worth it. Better to take no variance money from players who open 13 tables and cant handle them 🤣 Money wise month is solid, but below expectations.  25s is very close, i can already taste it 🤩

Bankroll: 3943 EUR

Proffit in FEB - +943 EUR (bonus points included)

Challenge to 25eur HEX progress -  79% done

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, LoveTheDough said:

Impressive journey man. Had no idea there was so much value in those Hexa Games. Respect and gl hitting those huge jackpots!

In my opinion Hex type of games are the most easy to learn, master and build bankroll. Downside is that decent starting bankroll is needed 200+BI depends of lot of factors. ( it sounds funny from my mouth as i started with a bit more then 40BI 😆🙈 )

Thats what I thought. 40 BI seems a bit low, but if you are of to a good start why not. They are probably quite simple to learn I guess, bit like Hyper HU back in the day. I always thought Rake might be a bit high to beat and also you need to draw well regarding the Jackpots. But my thoughts about this format are basically from Stars. Unibet is probably different anyway. Keep updating 🙂

• Like 1

Week 3. February update.

Swing.

This week was special because of  my first ~100 buy in swing (1000 eur) . I dont track my bankroll very often, but i seen it peaked at ~4350 EUR and after 2 days it was ~3350 EUR or something. My mental game is pretty decent at this point, so i just grinded it out. Took another 2 days to get everything back. If i think about it again, 2 day swings are even hard to call a swing. Its just few bad sessions. So theoretically there should be 1 month swing or even longer, so have to be ready for everything.

Jackpot hunt.

I hunted most of 5s, 10s and some 2s. I took part in  one this week and it was at 2eur stake. Long story short i ran bad in flips. Had decent chip lead 3way ( 6bb vs 7bb vs mine 15bb or something like that ) but lost 3 allins in a row and it was over for me.  finished 3th with 16eur prize.

Covid.

We all got over omicron and tomorrow im allowed to go out shopping and do other things. This was probably the longest period i have not left the house. 

Bonus.

Its at 59% and will get 130 EUR when finished. Next one is 500 EUR bonus from loyalty program.

Bankroll 1.Feb - 3000 EUR

Bankroll 21.Feb - 4238 EUR (bonus points included)

Profit in FEB - +1238EUR

Challenge to 25eur HEX progress -  85% done

• Like 5

Monthly update. FEBRUARY

I felt like I ran kinda bad. Didnt play that great too, lot of distractions. Proffit is still decent, but i feel a lot more potential. Next month I will get 400eur from loyality program and will clear 500eur bonus, so March will be very interesting and i expect few stacks of 💰💰💰

Volume is decent and i hope I can  maintain this. 179 spins/day even with lot of days where i dont put last session, instead play some games 🤣 

JP Hunt wasnt great for me, i hunted every day 1-3 100x with 6-9 tabling, depends of limit. Got into 7 of them and won 2 only. Interesting that i had no opportunity to hunt 25 eur JP , becouse they ended so early 😆 But thats good thing probably. 

I had one 100BI and 70BI downswing in february. Rollercoaster, but i dont expect less from spins 🤣

FEBRUARY plans was:

• Grind more 
  • Proffit 3K+ eur
  • Shot 25s
  • Add one more table and try 7 tabling, at least for few sessions.

Cashouts:

January - 354 EUR

February - 202 EUR

MARCH starting bankroll 4000 EUR.

FEBRUARY RESULTS:

HEX spins played:   4979 (AVG 178/day )   

Bankroll start:          3000

Bankroll end:            4203 (Bonus Points included)

Challenge status:    84% DONE  (5000 eur BR and we shot 25s limit)

💥  PROFFIT:  1203 EUR 💥

• Like 4

On 2/25/2022 at 1:47 AM, Turbo_Boy said:

💥💥💥 First blood! 💥💥💥

Won my first x100 in 5s. 😉

Hey,

just get around to watch your win. I have a question about hand from 8:02 mark. Can we really bet fold here? watching this my first instinct was that we surely must call if we decided to bet. We need around 36% equity to be break even here. I did some checking and assuming that he is pushing something like that:

K5s-K4s, Q5s-Q4s, J5s-J4s, T5s-T4s, 95s-94s, 85s-84s, 75s-74s, 62s+, 52s+, 42s+, 32s, K5o-K4o, Q5o-Q4o, J5o-J4o, T5o-T4o, 95o-94o, 85o-84o, 75o-74o, 62o+, 52o+, 42o+, 32o

So  basically every top pair, two pairs, flopped str8, and obviously open enders with overs etc. For that range we have 47.15% equity. Even if I add few traps with aces or kings, still got 46.3%.  I would have to exclude a lot of t5 j5 etc, and it would still be a call with 41.87%. What do you think ? I wouldn't mind check behind on the flop, but as played I think it was a mistake. Or did I missed something here?

2 hours ago, marlini2 said:

Hey,

just get around to watch your win. I have a question about hand from 8:02 mark. Can we really bet fold here? watching this my first instinct was that we surely must call if we decided to bet. We need around 36% equity to be break even here. I did some checking and assuming that he is pushing something like that:

K5s-K4s, Q5s-Q4s, J5s-J4s, T5s-T4s, 95s-94s, 85s-84s, 75s-74s, 62s+, 52s+, 42s+, 32s, K5o-K4o, Q5o-Q4o, J5o-J4o, T5o-T4o, 95o-94o, 85o-84o, 75o-74o, 62o+, 52o+, 42o+, 32o

So  basically every top pair, two pairs, flopped str8, and obviously open enders with overs etc. For that range we have 47.15% equity. Even if I add few traps with aces or kings, still got 46.3%.  I would have to exclude a lot of t5 j5 etc, and it would still be a call with 41.87%. What do you think ? I wouldn't mind check behind on the flop, but as played I think it was a mistake. Or did I missed something here?

About flop: Vs unknown i never ever check flop here, we need protection and want to get value. zero balance. 

I would add every 3x as well in his check/push range. In general this is very exploitative fold, i sacrifice ev here to keep my edge big ( FGS - Future Game  Simulation ). Dont want to flip or even close to that if he shows aggressive moves. Fish tendency is to underbluff A LOT and overplay their pairs. Also i dont remember this hu anymore and too lazy to watch it again, but if he played more on passive side, i respect their raises a lot. I just fold and keep farming his chips in other hands. Vs reg its snap call of course and all your % looks right. ( would super rarely limp this hand  preflop vs reg , but i mean in similar situation). 

Its still close spot and i think we both have solid arguments, so its more about how we prefer to play.

I just looked this spot realy quick if its not a problem, and first at all its not a bet on the flop ever, we dont have fold equity we have tough spots on the turn often and also after check on the flop we can easly call probe with a gutshot

after bet no way i fold this hand v reg or v fish

53 minutes ago, SkipLegDay said:

I just looked this spot realy quick if its not a problem, and first at all its not a bet on the flop ever, we dont have fold equity we have tough spots on the turn often and also after check on the flop we can easly call probe with a gutshot

after bet no way i fold this hand v reg or v fish

There should be always fold equity on flops, but in this particular situation i dont need it becouse i have a pair 😉  I would love to see calls, becouse he should not fold big part of overcards. If he calls, turn looks easy to me, as we check almost always. River , hes kinda forced to bet all in or check, so also very easy decisions for us i think. 

Idk, i really like my play tbh 😄 Preflop limp is not normal, so if i did it , he was overpassive. and if he was paasive, i respect raises  a lot. 

By checking flop, we make so hard decision for ourselfs, as turn will come sad card for us and we dont represent any strong value. If opp starts to probe and barrel its so hard time to call enough, even though we know he can do it with any 2 and print. I dont like to get into spots where opp has easy spot to print vs me. 

2 hours ago, SkipLegDay said:

we dont have fold equity

im not sure if i understand you right, but we always have f/e.

37 minutes ago, SkipLegDay said:

when you bet for denying equity you have to has FE thats is whole point, and if you bet for pure value why you folding then? and why you say thats limp isnt normal?

i bet flop to get value from his range, but after he raises me, his range obviously changes and at best its a flip.  thats why i cant call anymore based on my experience and instincts. Its just exploit vs unknown passive guys.  

limp 63o 8bb is also exploit only vs this opponent. normally i tend to fold more then limp. The more im sure its reg or at least unknown with balanced ISO nonAI and ISOS frequency, the more i open fold. No strict borders. Many things depends of lot of factors and game dynamic. Anyway this works for me. In poker we can do a lot of different things and achieve same results, thats why i love this game. 😉

Also i never played with antes before i think, so i can change my mind if some of you have calculated this spot. 

• Like 2