€500 Betting Freeroll

Kamon

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

This time I agree. Your company counting 5 in freebets as 5 in real money, so according to math 5 is bigger than 3.

....Where is it stated that a €5 freebet equals €5 in cash value? It's literally written black on white that the stake isn't included when bet is won, unless it's changed since last time I used it - it's made very clear that it isn't the same as €5 cash bet. Regardless, that doesn't change the actual value, as explained earlier.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Dear @Andy-Unibet and @Stubbe-Unibet.

Yesterday I have received a promo mail about our brand new betting freeroll. If I'm not wrong the main goal of this freeroll is hooking new players into the poker section and serving fresh meat for the existing sharks.

The refurbishment of the promotion also helps your company reaching the selected group and those who very rarely play poker.

If those two arguments are true then could you explain me why have I received this mail?

Thank you

Spoiler

n1.png.b9911bbb0d460381d4af001957c85e8b.png

• 10 months later...

Just a question regarding this World Cup's edition. Are those freerolls/flips going to run on non-matchdays? I mean 7th or 8th Dec for example. If I understood correctly we will not get the tickets if betting on these days, so I assusme there will be no freerolls/flips on these days as well. But it would be great to have it confirmed 🙂

Already out for today as my full house got folded thanks to connectivity issues 🙄 Don't think it was on my side as all other sites worked well at that moment. Gutted a bit even though it is a freeroll but I will pass for bigger session for today I guess.

Edit: Wrong topic, it was supposed to be in the Polish football freeroll thread 😛

Edited by digidong

• 10 months later...