more MTT

Kliedz_Zivju

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

not gonna early reg the blue moon anymore... or any other non bounty MTT. wont be playing the new 6 max only bounty as its a shocking choice. (if people want more 6 max add more 6 max) really failing the regualr pool atm unibet so i will probly just move my main hustle too another site and just use unibet as a side hustle and look out for overlay. the schedual is crap the cash games are shocking and the sit n go might aswell just be deleted.  really big shame comming from one of unibets top fan boys, but it is what it is.

11 minutes ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

not gonna early reg the blue moon anymore... or any other non bounty MTT. wont be playing the new 6 max only bounty as its a shocking choice. (if people want more 6 max add more 6 max) really failing the regualr pool atm unibet so i will probly just move my main hustle too another site and just use unibet as a side hustle and look out for overlay. the schedual is crap the cash games are shocking and the sit n go might aswell just be deleted.  really big shame comming from one of unibets top fan boys, but it is what it is.

SNG's are performing fine. Jackpot SNG's/HexaPro doing incredibly well. Cash games doing really great. You derailed the release notes chat with MTT feedback, and now you're bringing all other game types than MTT's into an MTT discussion....

I'll let Leo reply to the MTT stuff 🙂 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 12/3/2021 at 12:39 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

SNG's are performing fine. Jackpot SNG's/HexaPro doing incredibly well. Cash games doing really great. You derailed the release notes chat with MTT feedback, and now you're bringing all other game types than MTT's into an MTT discussion....

I'll let Leo reply to the MTT stuff 🙂 

im just posting in a topic ive had running for a while now? so any people i have been playing games with realise why im not regging anymore. i think its time unibet sacked the backroom staff and hired some winners with a scope and vision of the future, if you wanted me too continue my previous rant on a completely different topic. 😄 do you actually play any of these games @Stubbe-Unibet 😄

• Haha 2

No but the lack of MTT's is only a reason of the High tournament officer @Leo-Unibet .
A name that's also responsible of getting rid of Evening PLO Falling Stars.
No other person in the Unibet can change the MTT schedule.

When you start to blame people at staff, there's only one at charge.

Edited by Rushbie

On 12/5/2021 at 7:35 AM, Rushbie said:

No but the lack of MTT's is only a reason of the High tournament officer @Leo-Unibet .
A name that's also responsible of getting rid of Evening PLO Falling Stars.
No other person in the Unibet can change the MTT schedule.

When you start to blame people at staff, there's only one at charge.

Hey @Rushbie It's quite not so, some of the great ideas for changes also comes from colleagues within the team. And from community as well 

• Like 3

On 12/5/2021 at 5:43 AM, Estzen said:

Mostly people are not regging when they cant make money. Unibets strucktures are very good. 

i like the structures. more variety would be nice. atm each game feels like slow, deep stacks long blinds which is fine. i dont mind these games, it deffinatelty suits the tight players better then loose agrresive. some variety would be nice given the payout structures are already so flatt and pay out so many people. seems too also suit the tight players who sit and wait for premium rather then play the game 😛 the player pool i belive will grow too reflect this and the games will become more and more dry. unibet main pulling factor in the past was the wild aggresive player pool and the top heavy pay outs you could make a really decent ROI.

• Like 1

Out of interest, how much do tournaments guarantees play in this issue?

I kind of get the feeling that some tournaments get binned because they don't make the guarantees often enough. But if that's so, why not ditch guarantees altogether? I mean, when was the last time anyone actually checked whether they work or not? 2009?

I remember the good old days on Microgaming circa 2004 when only the big weekly events had guarantees on them. The rest were just "the prize pool is what it is"

And yes, I get it, the whole point of guarantees is to entice players to reg because "look at what you can win". But in the modern game does that work any more? And more to the point, if you're a small site with small fields like Unibet, if you follow this logic, then surely for Unibet, it doesn't because the guarantees are de facto so much smaller than the competition.

Why not just ditch guarantees altogether? Surely the cost of running a tournament is virtually zero once the guarantee is taken out of the equation? 

2 hours ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

it deffinatelty suits the tight players better then loose agrresive.

I dont agree with that statement at all. Its just makes a game more skill dependant. If you think it suits tight players you are wrong, because with being a nit what it does it - you will loose a lot of value in spots where you should actually get it. It comes more down to the player knowledge base how much he has the ability to interpret the situations. Unibet is a unique place with recreational playerpools with good sturcture for the game flow where even they have the least of all varience. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Estzen said:

@Pickleman That would dismiss groupthink, and lessen the playerpools even more. So no, its not a good idea. 

What I'm asking for is actual evidence that it would lessen the player pools. I get that we all think it would (that's why they exist in the first place). But when was the last time that anyone actually tested the hypothesis? And have things changed in poker since that time? And what about in the case of a small site which doesn't have guarantees to shout about?

14 hours ago, Pickleman said:

What I'm asking for is actual evidence that it would lessen the player pools.

Theres a lot more data for providers and also history from the start of online poker where GTDs actually came into scence for that exact reason. You seem to assume too much that providers know somehow less what their doing than you. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Pickleman said:

Out of interest, how much do tournaments guarantees play in this issue?

I kind of get the feeling that some tournaments get binned because they don't make the guarantees often enough. But if that's so, why not ditch guarantees altogether? I mean, when was the last time anyone actually checked whether they work or not? 2009?

I remember the good old days on Microgaming circa 2004 when only the big weekly events had guarantees on them. The rest were just "the prize pool is what it is"

And yes, I get it, the whole point of guarantees is to entice players to reg because "look at what you can win". But in the modern game does that work any more? And more to the point, if you're a small site with small fields like Unibet, if you follow this logic, then surely for Unibet, it doesn't because the guarantees are de facto so much smaller than the competition.

Why not just ditch guarantees altogether? Surely the cost of running a tournament is virtually zero once the guarantee is taken out of the equation? 

Hey @Pickleman I can ensure you that guarantee drives players, with ditching the guarantees we would kill the traffic quite fast. Guarantees for us comes with some cost, 
it's walking a slim line having nice guarantees with as little cost as possible.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Estzen said:

Theres a lot more data for providers and also history from the start of online poker where GTDs actually came into scence for that exact reason. You seem to assume too much that providers know somehow less what their doing than you. 

I don't assume anything of the sort. I was asking the question. Of course they know more than me, that's why I'm asking them the question. Nothing in my text assumes I know better.

We're trying to be constructive here and help in the community so please be a bit less judgemental and conflagratory. By making accusatory, hypercritical statements about others (who you don't know, and clearly, whose texts you have not read thoroughly enough) is just going to make the community a lesser place.

Why would be bother at all if when we make throw away statements like "have you tried ditching guarantees?" we are just going to be met with answers like "You seem to assume too much that providers know somehow less what their doing than you"

However you think about me answering things about. Your statement of not assuming anything states to me just an example of denial. I didnt say anything deragotory against you, rather you are unable to swallow someones opinion. The fact that you ask them to do such thing assumes that they cannot make sophisticated deductions from the data available, but well what do I argue anyway - its a gambling forum. I probably dont know anything better anyway... 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Estzen

On 12/7/2021 at 11:44 AM, Pickleman said:

I don't assume anything of the sort. I was asking the question. Of course they know more than me, that's why I'm asking them the question. Nothing in my text assumes I know better.

We're trying to be constructive here and help in the community so please be a bit less judgemental and conflagratory. By making accusatory, hypercritical statements about others (who you don't know, and clearly, whose texts you have not read thoroughly enough) is just going to make the community a lesser place.

Why would be bother at all if when we make throw away statements like "have you tried ditching guarantees?" we are just going to be met with answers like "You seem to assume too much that providers know somehow less what their doing than you"

@Pickleman
"We're trying to be constructive here and help in the community"
I really appreciate that, many of the best ideas often comes from players, but it's also common that suggestions comes from the players own preferences and don't fit in on the overall strategy, but ideas ..... just keep 'em coming. 🙂            

• Like 2