more MTT

Kliedz_Zivju

I have a silly format MTT idea: community bounty: regular bounty tourney, 50% goes to the bounty winner, another 50% will divide to remaining players at the table. It may make more different not sharing the 50% equal to rest of the players sitting at the table but it depends on how many bounties they earned previously or chip stack or combined.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Here's a totally revolutionary idea.

How about we have some tourneys that start at a certain time with very limited late reg, you're in on time or locked out. No rebuys, no re-entries and no add ons, you get your chips and have to use them wisely,  no bounties or just antes or any such nonsense. It's called playing poker and everyone starts off level  with no advantages or disadvantages. You never know, it could catch on. 🤣

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

17 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

How about we have some tourneys that start at a certain time with very limited late reg, you're in on time or locked out. No rebuys, no re-entries and no add ons, you get your chips and have to use them wisely,  no bounties or just antes or any such nonsense. It's called playing poker and everyone starts off level  with no advantages or disadvantages. You never know, it could catch on. 🤣

Those were the days my friend 😄

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

And call it the "Boomer Classic Series"! 😄

Edited by WuDu
  • Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, HardGain said:

I'm also for more freezeout tournaments, with not so long late reg.

It's not so much about the freezeout aspect, but the late registration to me. In general I think there's definitely some room for MTTs that run a little shorter if late reg would not be as excessive. 

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

anything just little SITnGO formats with small GTD would do. the bounty are really boring to play unless its a madness which are great. im all for R/A, bounty, re-enter. ide just like to play some decent hold em not some "edgy for the sake of it" crap. its tough too get decent volume in. so many of the normal format are terrible "sputnik" who wants levels to get longer till your heads up with 120bb and 12 years till blinds increase AWFUL and the bountys with 50/50 1/2 GRIM lets play heads up for less a payjump then 3rd to 2nd 😄 just add an hour on for no reson 😛 who cares about hourly rate 😛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i dont mind unique formats but if you gonna add them, make sure the regular mtt shedual is suficient first is my thought process. sirrius madness is my favirot, i like the bulalalawhatever format but i want a decent schedual thought of fist. more MTT and more SATTY

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/11/2021 at 6:22 PM, DixonKuntz said:

Ok. Please continue to boycott silly format then. Keep the unique formats coming Unibet!

Just now, Kliedz_Zivju said:

i dont mind unique formats but f you gonna add them, make sure the regular mtt shedual is suficient first is my thought process. sirrius madness is my favirot, i like the bulalalawhatever format but i want a decent schedual thought of fist. more MTT and more SATTY

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

anything just little SITnGO formats with small GTD would do. the bounty are really boring to play unless its a madness which are great. im all for R/A, bounty, re-enter. ide just like to play some decent hold em not some "edgy for the sake of it" crap. its tough too get decent volume in. so many of the normal format are terrible "sputnik" who wants levels to get longer till your heads up with 120bb and 12 years till blinds increase AWFUL and the bountys with 50/50 1/2 GRIM lets play heads up for less a payjump then 3rd to 2nd 😄 just add an hour on for no reson 😛 who cares about hourly rate 😛

7 hours ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

i dont mind unique formats but if you gonna add them, make sure the regular mtt shedual is suficient first is my thought process. sirrius madness is my favirot, i like the bulalalawhatever format but i want a decent schedual thought of fist. more MTT and more SATTY

giphy.gif

It's really hard to get some volume in playing the MTTs here. Personally, I like the Asteroid very much. You can late reg and still play decent poker and it's not taking too long.

• Like 1

4:30 PM here and I was checking the schedule:

image.thumb.png.abae6597e6d7340dfa4f15dc9ddeecf1.png

Like I posted in my blog, if you're playing 2 Euro and 5 Euro games and want to play in the afternoon, the schedule is a lame joke. Wormhole and Deep Space would be OK as they are only re-enter, but their late reg is far from over. Right now, why are there no Qualifiers to 10 Euro tickets or maybe some 5 Euro Asteroid?

There are 4 Freezeouts in the list I attached: 1 is a flip, 1 is for 1 Euro and 2 are for less than half a Euro. I mean, come on...

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

7:30 PM on a Sunday, this time with 10 Euro games as well:

image.png.11b7557f2cdfcf8b7941c37d3b22b070.png

Singularity in 40 minutes, SN Light in 100 minutes. 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mercury Blue at 5 PM CEST is really a nice tournament. Too bad there's close to nothing around it to play as well in the 5-10 Euro FO/R-E range. Deep Space late reg ends at 6 PM CEST, however that means to commit until 8 PM at least.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 5:06 PM, Kliedz_Zivju said:

the start time for the mercury could be moved forward 5 mins i think it would run more often

Totally agree. I think all tournaments should start at least at XX:01, XX:05 is great, because many players take theirs breaks and they lr at XX:01 which is 1m too late to start the tourney and I'm one of them, because if I have 5 tourneys I don't like the fact that I will be sit outed in 1-3 hands, taking break fully. If the tournaments started at XX:01 or XX:05, each of these players, including me, would have registered earlier, so in fact tournaments with a problem to start would have started more often.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, mamrot said:

Totally agree. I think all tournaments should start at least at XX:01, XX:05 is great, because many players take theirs breaks and they lr at XX:01 which is 1m too late to start the tourney and I'm one of them, because if I have 5 tourneys I don't like the fact that I will be sit outed in 1-3 hands, taking break fully. If the tournaments started at XX:01 or XX:05, each of these players, including me, would have registered earlier, so in fact tournaments with a problem to start would have started more often.

Totally agree, now we often get only 4 minute break per hour because of this. Tournaments starting at xx:x1 or xx:x5 would be a great improvement

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

we could rename the mercury the "blue moon" for how often it runs i really like the format

But today it runs! 🥳🍾 I'm in. 

• Thanks 1