Software Suggestions/Improvements Thread

MoreTBC

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edited from  a couple of posts from me in the twoplustwo thread.

-------------------------------------------

On the visibility issue, can we change the yellow background for "call/check" because the white text is not visible on it. Alternatively, the text should be black or the yellow should be much darker.

I like the colour-coded "action text" (I mean the FOLD, CALL 100 etc. appearing on the table instead of under the player's name as in v1) , but there are some comments:

- the white text on yellow problem mentioned above

- the colours of the action text merge into some of the tables, particularly the green felts. The Unibet Open one is Ok but it has green elsewhere too. I'm using the "brown table in a darkened room" at the moment and that's ok, but tbh it would work best on an all-black background. I had a look but I can't see files for any table backgrounds anywhere we can edit.

- When the small blind folds, the "15" in front of him changes to just say "fold" and there is no mention of his small blind anywhere. I'm not sure this is a fault but just noting that in every other poker software the posted SB is still displayed on the table.

- In a cash game, when someone is "waiting for BB" the text is quite long and it's not always clear at first glance which seat it belongs too.

On the tablet version the "home" icon is only there for certain game types. It should be there for all of them. It's hard to register for 2 tournaments already running as you keep getting pulled back to the game - part of the problem is the miniature scroll bar on the tournament window is way too small in all versions but particularly on the tablet. Not sure how easy it is to implement but rather than the scroll bar it would be nice to be able to "swipe" down the list with a finger movement - probably that's what pretty much all tablet users will try to do first time.

Also the tournament filter should remember our settings - at least for the duration of a session if not permanently - again this is a particular issue on the tablet as the place to tap to get the filter open is really small.
-------------------

Still needs more animal avatars though. You could search for "words for animals in (foreign language)" to get a basic list of common animals (where elephants and tigers are "common" in the sense they are on people's minds) and work down the list. I started with the bull avatar on Betfair and have not found a good bull on any other site. A really good dog one would be best (proper dog, not a chihuahua or poodle).

• 7 months later...

I would like to have the possibility to mark/highlight hands from the hand replayer.

When I play an interesting hand that I want to look at after the playing session, I've have to either have the replayer window open, print screen, or write down the hand id somewhere.

If you could save a specific hand history so you could easily find it from the hand history list in your profile it would've been super helpful.

Hiya :)

You once had a automated timebank...and then it was gone. I prefered the 'auto' as it is easier for mulitabling, you need not panic to hit the button and lose your hand etc. 

An option at least to enable/disable this would be marvelous!! :))))

Thanks 

Si

I dont know if this has been mentioned in the thread before so sorry if i will repeat someone else's post.

Anyhow. Considering cashgame sitout. 8 Minutes? 
Wayy too small amount of time in my opinion.

Sometimes i am 8-tabling the cashgames and when i would like to grab a smoke this happens:

1. I tick the "sit out next bb", timer starts

2. play continues at various tempo across my 8 tables and since i dont want to give up EV i wait til i have been dealt the UTG cards. This can take up to 3 minutes depending on the hands that develop and overall speed of the games. 5 minutes left on average at this stage.

3. I grab everything i need and get out of the building(this usually take like 1 minute or so).

4. 4 Minutes left!? And i have not even "begun" to take my break? Not pleasing. I finish my smoke quickly and hurry back in to click "play" when the timer has <1 minute left.

I know not everybody are smokers. But this is just one example of the things i do during break. Sometimes i want to grab something to eat or just stretch my legs and the stress caused by the timer is still present.

I get that you want to the client to be "recreational" friendly and all that. It is no fun for a first time player to be seated at a game with 4-5 players with 2 players away for the first 20 minutes. Totally get it.

But some extension should take place anyhow. Still there are _alot_ of players multitabling, (more than not at certain levels) and i would like to think that this number is increasing. I would also believe they probably feel close to the way i feel. 

In my world something among the lines of 15-20 minutes earned every 2 hours no matter the amount of tables u got going?
8 minute standard timer with 1:30minutes added per table you are sitting out on?
Wait until all the tables are hitting the BB before the timer starts?

I hope i wasnt too dramatic considering this but its actually mattering to me.

Cheers!

@AmongCats Just wanted to let you know that we've read your feedback, on these types of post though we usually allow a while for other members to offer their sentiment as well, but we'll be sure to throw a response your way on how we see it from our pov.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

would it be possible to put a "skip break"-option in tournaments.
While in break everybody has the chance to press the "skip break" button, when all the players in the tournament do this, the break ends and the tournament continues, would be handy for those tournaments with 2-5 people left and you just want to continue, you know?

I'm not a fan of longer sitout periods in cashgames. I already feel guilty if I use the feature myself, because you force your opponents to play 5-handed or less. The way the pool is designed the standard should be leaving the table, and joining whne you are back.

The only reason why I do it is if I'm on 6-handed tables but I know the pool is small so I might be forced to play 3-handed when coming back. If they would fix this by fe. seating filters, I would even advocate a faster removal from the table since it really messes up the dynamic.

@KingAtTwerk wrote:

1205947131_ScreenShot2017-07-23at11_03_57pm.thumb.png.16684ae5ca0af84306253ccd8daecfa2.png

because the other raise is not a full rasise, if the next person raising doesnt raise at least the same amount you raised then you cant reraise.

google the under raise rule for more info.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 2 weeks later...

@NeedAShave Thanks for the suggestion, heads up tournament isn't something we've had before you're right. Who knows, we might run one here on the community(have thought about it previously), though in a different setup than what you'd normally see :)

Former Community Manager

I was playing 30€ Omaha freeroll and busted. When it asked if I want to continue railing I accidentally clicked yes. Another person was immedietally seated in the lower spot and he was shown having the backside of two large cards. I was playing another tournament at the same time, so I failed to get screenshot of it. It was shown two or three times, after it returned to normal small four cards.

• 3 weeks later...

+9000

:p 2 levels is really short.

Or do it the old way. 1 bonus point per cent raked :)

I've sat with missions over 25 sngs to only get 80 points (not even 25% of what I raked)

Also. I seem to only finish the missions in the 1 euro sngs when I also play 2, 4 and sometimes 10.this results in a way lower rakeback than I'd deserve. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived