Software Suggestions/Improvements Thread

MoreTBC

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AndreiBN wrote:

@866597

Next time you log in,choose you language ,and your username will be there from that moment on every time you log in .You will only need to fill in your password.

Wow... Thanx for that @AndreiBN. It was such a mission for me to everytime type in my username everytime. I'm a bit lazy in that sense if you know whay I mean.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Thank you so much for the link. I'm busy reading it now & it's very informative. Big up Bruv

P.S. Thanx for all the graft you put in to the thread, it's working nicely. The Community & Unibet are benefiting greatly by having Members like you around... Kudos to you.  👍

@Nestabear wrote:

Thanx @MoreTBC, I knew there was a thread for it I just couldn't find it... Kudos Mate. Hopefully 1 of the Mods will move it there for us.

Thanx Mods for moving it. Unibet is getting better every day... in every way... thanx to the Community Members & Mods... What a winning combination !

Can you guys make it so when I time out on one table it does not sit me out on every other table? This is double frustraiting with bug I'm starting to have.

I get to showdown but then cards and everything just freezes up, can't do anything just timeout button. Have to close the table and ofc it times me out on every other table im playing.

Will there be a feature to make notes about players ?  And the notes would stick to their different aliases. So if in a tournament i meet the same guy i have played with, but with a different alias i know something about his playstyle. 

Get rekt

Auto-Login - Not going to happen, security issue.

Sit out per table - I think it's designed this way so that multi-tablers don't slow down play. Andrew should be able to clarify

Note taking - Not going to happen. Only helps good players take notes of bad players, not the other way around so it's negative to rec players.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@BBr3 wrote:

-Auto Login

-Not sleep mode crash problem

We're not going to have auto login I'm afraid.  This is for security reasons.  Sleep mode crashing is an Adobe Air bug, and version 2 of the poker client will get rid of all the Adobe Air bugs.

@Bladetonko wrote:

Can you guys make it so when I time out on one table it does not sit me out on every other table? This is double frustraiting with bug I'm starting to have.

I get to showdown but then cards and everything just freezes up, can't do anything just timeout button. Have to close the table and ofc it times me out on every other table im playing.

Sitting out on all if you sit out on one is to make table selection harder, and to stop the games slowing down too much by one slow player.  

The table freezing bug is a problem though, and I agree that it's important to fix.  It won't be in 2.0 as it's also an Adobe Air problem though.

@MoreTBC wrote:

Auto-Login - Not going to happen, security issue.

Sit out per table - I think it's designed this way so that multi-tablers don't slow down play. Andrew should be able to clarify

Note taking - Not going to happen. Only helps good players take notes of bad players, not the other way around so it's negative to rec players.

Yep, thanks.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Hi there!

I'm a SnG and MTT player, and I think the poker client need a multitable button, as cash tables have. Its really frustrating when I lost conection and have to put 1 per 1 table when I come back.

And for MTT I think a different final table could help for manage many tournaments

• 1 month later...

With the imminent launch of 2.0 (and the actual launch of beta 2.0) I thought it was a good time to resurrect/rebirth the improvements thread. Please don't put bug reports in this thread. Please use Beta bugs for pre release issues and Bug Reports for post release issues

Updated list from old thread :-

In Development

• Hand replayer
  • Other game types (PLO8, etc) - Nov 2016 Update: PLO8 or 5-Card PLO are most likely next games introduced. Whichever is easiest to implement will be first. Timescale will depend on post 2.0 launch issues, if any.
  • Shootout MTTs
  • Rebuys - Nov 2016 Update: Re-Entries will be available from 2.0 launch. Rebuys and add-ons due in Jan 2017
  • Bonus/Ticket shop - Due Jan 2017
  • Fast Fold/Zoom poker - Nov 2016 Update: Fast Fold MTTs likely to be developed first depending on dev time.
  • Multitabling on mobile version (I think it's in 2.0)
  • Multitabling on web client. :Thumbsup: in 2.0
  • Colour coding for MTTs in lobby
  • Win % shown during all-ins
  • Auto-update of client :Thumbsup: In 2.0
  • Different card designs
  • Block on rat-holing <100 BB
  • Tooltips
  • Change client time to match local time :Thumbsup:
  • Popup to alert player r.e. expiring tickets
  • iPhone client
  • Font size changes :Thumbsup: In 2.0, It scales better.
  • Integration with rest of site bonus system/tool
  • Real-time flop requirement updates for tickets
  • In client Community link :Thumbsup: In 2.0
  • NLHE games higher than NL400 - Nov 2016 update: NL/PLO 800 will run once changes are approved in all territories. Should be launched Dec 2016/Jan 2017
  • Timebank allowance based on times used

Not planned

• Animated Avatars
  • In-game chat
  • Run it twice for cash games
  • Downloadable hand histories (To stop third party software interaction)
  • Auto top-up on Cash tables (Protection for new players)
  • Showing your hand when you win (Simplicity)
  • Seat selection in cash games (Protect against bum hunting)
  • Player tagging/Note taking (Casual player protection)
  • Pop out lobbies for MTTs (Adobe Air issue)

No official response

• Basic MTT info (Blind level/position in MTT etc) on table :Thumbsup: In 2.0

I have a new batch of questions but I'll save them for another post :)

@hascorel wrote:

So .will we have zoom on 2.0 version ?or i get it wrong?

They have the code to do it as it was on the site before but it's 2+ years old and may take lots of development to get it working again. If/when they do it'll be 'Zoom' MTTs first before cash games.

@jonny2192, wanna make me a deck like the one mentioned in the beta release thread. The PS one?

Archived