Software Suggestions/Improvements Thread

MoreTBC

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A way to reward bad players more would be to attribute the challenge points at bustout, based on the rake paid like the old system, but multiplied by a factor 1.2 if you bust 5th, 4th or 3rd, 0.8 if you finish 2nd and 0.6 if you finish first. That way losing players will get more rakeback. But maybe other winning players won't agree with that idea 😃

@MathrimC wrote:

A way to reward bad players more would be to attribute the challenge points at bustout, based on the rake paid like the old system, but multiplied by a factor 1.2 if you bust 5th, 4th or 3rd, 0.8 if you finish 2nd and 0.6 if you finish first. That way losing players will get more rakeback. But maybe other winning players won't agree with that idea 😃

I like this idea.

I have mixed feelings on adding an extra level, in someways im glad when it gets past level 2 as then people stop with the weird play especially at the 1e,on the other hand i feel like ikm playing for ages without being able to get points.

I prefered the direct rakeback like MTTs but if it has to have a time limit, I think it would be better based on number of hands rather than levels.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Archived