Software Suggestions/Improvements Thread

MoreTBC

2 Day tournaments are on 4 of the 5 major networks, maybe you don't play at many sites.  Doesn't have to be 8 hours a day, can be 4 -5-6 hours for Day 1.  Ya no recreational player has ever played a 2 day tournament?  Recreational players don't like deepstack tournaments.  They don't want to tell their mates made it to Day 2 of a tournament and get to sleep on it.  Come on some players want to have lots of chips and take their time learn the game make some moves.

The sat systems are closed by design I believe to keep the money in the respective area. If the system was open you would end up with a situation ike PS where people are only playing sats to get the T$ and not playing the event they're trying to qualify for.

What are you talking about, unlike Poker Stars you don't get T$ those tournament tickets expire.  What is wrong with T$ that is one of the best qualities of PS you can unregister and play what you want.  If a player goes 1 euro to 4 euro to 25 euro, they will play a 25 euro of their choice the majority of them and some will use the ticket exchange and move back down.  What is wrong with that, that's done regularly today.

I've never made a twitch freeroll so I've never seen the payout structure but I'm guessing it's designed so 'everybody wins'. It's not designed as a bankroll booster.

Freerolls are all bankroll boosters.  If you have 2 different 100 Euro freerolls why should one payout minimum of 1 euro and the other pays the majority less than 1 euro.  

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said no other sites run multi-day MTTs, I just said I've only seen them run sucessfully on PS during COOPs.

The Unibet guys can explain the sat system a lot better than I can so hopefully they'll see this at some point and explain why it is the way it is. They put a lot of money into things like UO and UOUK, allowing sats to overlay etc, so to balance that out they are closed to ensure players are using that money/tickets in the correct areas. 

They can choose whatever payout structure they want for their MTTs, if you don't like the structure, don't play the freeroll. Remember, they're giving you the change to win money with no risk.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Use challenge history under hand history button

Screenshot_5.png.4aa004f6579958242f98e5ff55902237.png

Gives a rough idea of time taken to do a challenge, not much use if you dont play for a week and then play 10k flops in a day but if you play roughly same amount per day it should help.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

I'm afraid I still don't understand.  The points you get for each Challenge are directly proprotional to the average number of hands that Challenge takes to complete.  Each major Challenge takes roughly the same amount of time too, as does each minor.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

Since the start of Q3, using the challenge history (Thanks Jonny!), I know I've completed 1 major PLO challenge this Q and I'm on my second. I asked support yesterday how many hands of PLO I've played this Q and they said 4200ish. What I wanted to know/see was how many hands it took to complete the first major and how many i've seen while trying to complete the current one. This way in Q4 if I get the same major again and feel it's going to take too many hands based on Q3 experience I can just skip it.

I got 408 points for the first major, which wthe one I'm on just now as probably completed at PLO4, so being generous I could say that major took 1000 hands at the most and the one I'm on just now has taken over 3000 hands?

@SpinandWin wrote:

hey, whats up. Are Unibet going to start kind of spin and go? will be nice

I don't think we'll have it any time soon.  I think that a poker game needs to have winners, and Spin & Go don't have many in the long run, due to the high rake and the very high variance.  On top of that, we'd lose cash game and SNG liquidity, which is more important to us than it is to some bigger sites.  It's also probably going to be the first 3+ handed game that'll be solved, so I worry for the long term there too.

Would it be possible to change the bounty notifications so you know what MTT you won the bounty in? On days like today with the Butler league you can look at your notification list and it'll just be a wall of the same notification but you have no idea which tourney you got it from. Basdically any time you play more than one bounty event at the same time it becomes confusing. It would be really helpful when recording +/- for tourneys if there was a ".. in the [insert tourney name here]" after the bounty amount. 

It would be nice if you could highlight or tag the hand histories so you could review them at the end of the session. Just a star or something next to the hand you want to remember.

Suggestion about suggestions :) Instead of only a thread for suggestions/feedback wouln't it be better if there was an entire section for this? Like Poker / Ticket Exchange / Bug Reports and Suggestions or Feedback , and every suggestion in it's own thread, would be easier to see and manage and reply both by the team and by community members who won't read 10 pages. And this thread moved there and pinned to the top like a sort of summary. 

This way anyone that has a suggestion about the software, MTT schedule , loyalty scheme, twitch, anything, could easily see if anyone made that suggestion already and see/join the discussion. And the suggestions wouldn't be drowned in a huge thread or in the chatter/blogs/promotions/news/updates/articles of the Poker/Poker section

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Suggestion about suggestions :) Instead of only a thread for suggestions/feedback wouln't it be better if there was an entire section for this? Like Poker / Ticket Exchange / Bug Reports and Suggestions or Feedback , and every suggestion in it's own thread, would be easier to see and manage and reply both by the team and by community members who won't read 10 pages. And this thread moved there and pinned to the top like a sort of summary. 

This way anyone that has a suggestion about the software, MTT schedule , loyalty scheme, twitch, anything, could easily see if anyone made that suggestion already and see/join the discussion. And the suggestions wouldn't be drowned in a huge thread or in the chatter/blogs/promotions/news/updates/articles of the Poker/Poker section

Good idea 

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

This should go live in a couple of months, if all goes according to plan.

We're going to launch an ideation section to the community, where you can suggest improvements and report bugs - for all products and devices. The ideation is slightly different to the "normal" discussion style, as you can upvote an idea, there're leaderboards for ideas with most votes and you can follow the progress of the ideas (being considered, in development, not doable etc. etc.)

I had a quick look at other companies using the same platform, and Skype is good example of a decent looking ideation component: https://community.skype.com/t5/Skype-Idea-Exchange/idb-p/Skype_Idea_Exchange

@dagger9 wrote:

Auto login/remember password please.

This won't happen because of security concerns.  The login screen is owned by Unibet (rather than just the poker team), and it's company policy to not allow passwords to be remembered.  

@dagger9 wrote:

Bigger font and cards.

Better scaling for small tables is being added in 2.0.

A couple of tiny problems on the MTT front 

I noticed there are no tournaments that start at xx:55 , for good reason, since those tournaments would only get a 1-2 minute break out of the sync break. But one tournament seems to have slipped past that rule, would be nice if it started at xx:50/xx:00/xx:05  

Mon-Sat19:55€5.00€5 Sunday Entitled Qualifier€25.001500

Entry 273 in the tournament schedule spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VPtO4COS-llhR5wXNix_9WGiqlHuj3Kuc1Aja6vTsa4/edit#gid=0

Also the Saturday 10€ Saturday Stack sattelites still don't accept Saturday Stack tickets to register in them, which is weird since it's a sat for a Saturday event :D 

Sat17:25€10Saturday Stack Qualifier last chance
Sat17:45€10Saturday Stack Qualifier last chance

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

@dagger9 wrote:

Auto login/remember password please.

This won't happen because of security concerns.  The login screen is owned by Unibet (rather than just the poker team), and it's company policy to not allow passwords to be remembered.  

can you do so you can save username/email start to getting anoying to type everytime? 

cant see that being a security concerns

Archived