Interview with "just another" falling STAR!

MadAdo

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 6:45 AM, MadAdo said:

Q: Transferring opportunity into the money ?

A: Sometimes things are as easy as IS:

image.png.5658f3c0f6e44d54359b808a3adc7c6b.png

Note: also noted, that NL4 became much more 'soft' last days ... or just RNG turn it's side 😅

Q: Are you steady growing or still keep balancing ?

A: seems more like a B ... (loosing 3-digits balance)

image.png.1820899f53cb7fda116f1aa11abd2c80.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 8/18/2021 at 7:06 PM, psrquack said:

You are a real money transformator.😄 Congrats!🦾

Q: Are you 'real money transformator' ?

A: Am I ? Who knows that ... meanwhile miss-late-register into 25 Dwarf Star version during hunt for 5-3 part of August mission 😢 - no cash, nor bounty! That is fckn crazy when you intended to play 100x lower version 😱 of that. I need to gear on to clear this stupid loss - or throw that away and stay relax ?

image.thumb.png.538ac16a3145f03dc331799a9f4d1811.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Q: How about yours flipping skills ?

A: I'm still polishing but it's nearly perfect 🤣:

image.thumb.png.d31cf4334d474032adac128218a8833e.png

+ little bit min-cashing should made a difference for upcoming month 🤩 (but of course waiting for Santa 🤫 patiently ...):

image.thumb.png.ed99e21bdc7d6a4eaeb71e7f0dfbd27d.png

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Q: So did you give-up poker ?

A: well, I did not finished October missions 😥 at all after several 'years' streak ... lower the volume, getting destroyed on the cash tables, etc. you all know what it takes -> so YES and NO at the same time. I just take a little bit break before @Santa raise his hands to me 🤣 ... just reg-ged into some Freerolls, but quite often did not play them at all!

Bang-bang, and I managed to finished 28th on the very last 150 Supermoon (L2 tier) just played by use of "sitout style" 🤭 -> I checked HH and see that I won 4 showdowns which convince me that my sitout style really improved for a while 😛

Good game @SShcherbyna you seems like a real crusher last weeks. I should follow-up and learn from grand master ...

See you at the tables I should plug-in back my wildy style towards end of month (or beginning of next/last one 😏). Stay safe and be cool + don't forget to smile a lot 🤖

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, MadAdo said:

A: well, I did not finished October missions 😥 at all after several 'years' streak ... lower the volume, getting destroyed on the cash tables, etc. you all know what it takes -> so YES and NO at the same time. I just take a little bit break before @Santa raise his hands to me 🤣 ... just reg-ged into some Freerolls, but quite often did not play them at all!

Bang-bang, and I managed to finished 28th on the very last 150 Supermoon (L2 tier) just played by use of "sitout style" 🤭 -> I checked HH and see that I won 4 showdowns which convince me that my sitout style really improved for a while 😛

Good game @SShcherbyna you seems like a real crusher last weeks. I should follow-up and learn from grand master ...

See you at the tables I should plug-in back my wildy style towards end of month (or beginning of next/last one 😏). Stay safe and be cool + don't forget to smile a lot 🤖

Don't put your hands where Santa cant see them.

Don't give the elfs a reason to message otherwise 😄

Santa really likes players that are true to themselves 😆

IMG_20211109_083208.png

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Q: Is it impossible to make some cash from freerolls (anymore) ? @psrquack

A: Really not a case! I made 4cent (like a refund) as of yesterday (can't login on desktop via browser now, so no screenshots available) ... in sentiment I'm remembering back to nice "FR bounty" rewards 😂

Other "achievement" -> I managed to take home 5x multiplier (basically anything bigger than 3x) after roughly 50 games 🤑 but keeping my HX pro stats at the terrible "level". I should better exclude myself from playing those 🤥

Start baking some cookies for coming days 😋 ... see ya!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thanks for asking me Sir! My research says since the beginning of the new freeroll reward system I have won €0.04 tickets 88 times, made 8 €0.40 tickets and 2 €2 tickets from them. Also gained 11 €0.40 tickets (finishing in the top15 of freerolls) and made 2 €2 tickets from them. All tourneys expect starting freerolls were flips. Since the 10th of September I only won €0.28 in cash via those flips. My conclusion is no, it's not worth to play those freerolls, they are totally dead.

Btw, congrats to your refund.🤑

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 7:04 AM, MadAdo said:

A: ... ... little bit break before @Santa raise his hands to me 🤣 ...

Q: So how do you satisfied with @Santa-Unibet this year ?

A: I'm for sure not the one who should complain 🤑

image.png.f95ed7f80eb93163dbf11997d0c83142.png

I already noted that 'several' times ago ... whenever I run bad (play bad of course), there is a little miracle happen here on the Unibet and "something" comes to the rescue -> another day, another chance, you know. Should start baking cookies for a X-mas celebration 🤗 Many thank you Santa, you the man of his word 🎅

• Like 5

• 2 months later...