Purps football & hockey picks

Purps

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Przechwytywanie33333.JPG.c9e720abc1ac8b6f37d83f9da8b042e2.JPG

Teravainen scored last goal and my bet on him is voided :Rofl::Veryangry:

I hope LA will destroy Detroit and Carter will finish my bet since Tavares just score a goal :Thumbsup::Cash:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Unlucky @jerry ..

LA lucky to have 3 points from 2 matches, if we just look at the match stats... pretty badly outshot on both games ... Next match at Winnipeg will be tough.

Sunday results

So many bets annoyingly one goal away from hitting high odds: :Annoyed:

sunresults.thumb.png.c5b3013c057dd64b677c7ccb9a2bfa77.png

suntracking.png.ed19dbd929f6b8723f824e8677210df1.png

:Peace:

@pittpitt wrote:

anaheim is defensisly a beast of a team ..very rare to see a team score 3 goals against them !

is't probably because of the coach and their defensive system...trap ect but yeah really good defensive

True, they have sooo may big names injured now that I'm taking a risk on that match. Detroit was also not totally useless last night against LA, eventhough they lost. There's already been so many weird results that who knows what's gonna happen on that one :wonder:

Watching the Sharks match now. They sure have a long way to go if they plan on lifting the cup next summer.

@Purps wrote:

@pittpitt wrote:

anaheim is defensisly a beast of a team ..very rare to see a team score 3 goals against them !

is't probably because of the coach and their defensive system...trap ect but yeah really good defensive

True, they have sooo may big names injured now that I'm taking a risk on that match. Detroit was also not totally useless last night against LA, eventhough they lost. There's already been so many weird results that who knows what's gonna happen on that one :wonder:

Watching the Sharks match now. They sure have a long way to go if they plan on lifting the cup next summer.

ANA perry getzlaf ...these guys are not getting any younger !! last year at the end of the season they did very well without their top guys ...that's an interesting fact

and yeah SJ is just....very good to bet against them right now lol,the potential is there ...at this point coaches  have to take the blame there's no doubt something weird between the lines !

bruins for the cup

Thanks guys 😃

Wednesday NHL results

Even the NHL got inspired by the good day with the European leagues, returning 17.50 on the 7 bets made :cash:

wednesdayNHLres.png.c2924f966ae5d906a727b60d6f67150c.png

That makes the total wednesday results look really good:

23 bets: 11 correct, 4 voided... combined odds of won bets 55.15 :cash:

Hockey is back to "green" on tracking, let's try keep it there and try to get closer to the 110% mark 👍

wedtracking.png.7f23eb727ce2ecef4b28c9f11576f0e8.png

:Peace:

Still not lucky 😠

Przechwytywanie222.JPG.bbcf408b1f864bd007be86e51c4d6371.JPG

But i won on other site where you can join shooters from one team (Voracek,Giroux,Oshie,Ovieczkin).     :cash::cash:                                           Whenever there are only three matches in NHL i always try to play three draws. This happen at least 2-3 times every season. Yesterday was a misfire, but trust me i will hit it this season :happy:

Maybe try to change your strategy i try to play some doubles with lower handi lines or something (didnt hit jackpot with your tips yet, but got some nice cash outs, or counter bets from it). Your tips are really good, its that too often you are one goal from win. How come didnt you play under in Liverpool-City game, that was clearly in line of your thinking about sure over matches ending in under. 😃

Try to bet today Faroe Island/Russia/Greece/Slovakia in every of those matches both team to score, odd of 24 (should be close). I have a feeling that Poland will lose today. That said im kinda lost sometimes to this team since im from Poland. But yeah i will bet on Portugal on some slips.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry wrote:

Whenever there are only three matches in NHL i always try to play three draws. This happen at least 2-3 times every season. Yesterday was a misfire, but trust me i will hit it this season :happy:

Yeah, for sure it will, and I used to sometimes play draws on several NHL matches. Picked 4 matches, put X on all of them and bet on all the trebles and the fourfold. Problem is that goal averages are currently so damn high there that it hurts the probability of a draw pretty bad.

On KHL and especially the Finnish league some of the teams seem very "drawy" right now, though that may also change as we move forward...

@jerry wrote:

Your tips are really good, its that too often you are one goal from win. How come didnt you play under in Liverpool-City game, that was clearly in line of your thinking about sure over matches ending in under. 😃

Thank you.

I do like the higger handicaps, and those do often fall one goal short, but that's the thing I just have to accept. When the odds are doubled for one more goal to be scored, which often happens around the 2 to 4 goals handicaps, I very often go for the higher one. Yesterday though, tried to took a little more "friendly" line, and it worked fine. I think the goal averages and therefore also the crushing wins will decrease on NHL as season progresses, so taking slightly lower lines will probably be wise. We'll see 😃

Liverpool - City was tough one.... If I recall correctly Under 1.5 were below 5 or so, and considering their matches last season ( 4.5 goals on average ) I went for over. If the odds were somewhere around 6 I sure would have gone for Under. I hear you though, usually it's an under for me when these teams play, sometimes the odds just aren't there.

Good luck with the bets 👍

Archived