Purps football & hockey picks

Purps

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should stick to european hockey IMO. If you take only bets from Russia/Finland then im 90% sure youre in big profit. From my POV i only look at those bets. From the rest sometimes i try for some doubles or triples with lower lines etc. NHL is too hard to tip results for me and i usually go for big odds, handis, shooters/assisters. I feel asisters are fairly easy to hit (you just need to avoid a team that dont score which is again fairly easy in NHL - personally im avoiding under matches, with strong defensive teams), just yesterday i think i was Unibet mistake, cause it was 3.50 for Reilly Smith one point :).

Przechwytywanie.JPG.3aaccb55865a504e2203815e833191b1.JPGPrzechwytywanie1.JPG.b0fd995d0e02a8fe7876a09072837ce5.JPG

My small ones for today (market for 1,5 goals of hosts minus AA Gent match where i went for guests, 2nd one is 1.5 goals of Crystal and 1.5 goals of Huesca). 2nd one is little counter since im not sure Everton is a clear favourite. Then probably will be under 1.5 goal 🤣, but lets hope not. Good luck 👍

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Sunday NHL & Monday KHL

On a bit of a roadtrip tomorrow, so had to do tomorrows KHL already now:

sundaybets2.PNG.f1754448b838e19b76801c0cebb565e3.PNG

👍

@jerry 

Yeah, you are probably right, still very early on the NHL season though. I'll try to get my spreadsheet done soon, so I see how I'm doing on different leagues and bet types, and then I might make some adjustments according to what the stats say .... 😃

buffalo wont be in the bottom of the league , they accumulated a lot of high draf over the years,,,,eikel hit his strive and i dunno how but they signed skinner + okposo + reinhart+ eikel ect they can score goals

chicago signed cam ward which was huge for them ...is not a bad 1 goalies so they can rely on a better goalies "!

calgary is a bit like buffalo , just a load of high draft ofensive players that finally come a long way

Tuesday results

31 bets returned 26,75 😞

I think it is finally time to do the smart thing, and get rid of the bad baby, which in this case is the football, because things are just not going right over there.

That'll give more time and focus to be put on hockey, I might even be able to give some new  leagues a "test drive" ( Swedish SHL, Finnish 2nd division, German DEL, Swiss league ) 👍

tuesdayresults.PNG.d3008385f41cd2ec7b42324daeb70c44.PNG

:Peace:

Wednesday 24.10

Some KHL matches starting early:

11.00 CET: Amur - Neftekhimik

• total goals: Over 6 @ 5,10
  • handicap: Neftekhimik -2 @ 5,30
  • team total goals: Neftekhimik over 3 @ 3,45

11.30 CET: Vladivostok - Nizhny Novgorod

• total goals: Over 6 @ 3,55
  • handicap: Nizhny -2 @ 3,90

:Thumbsup:

apparently, caroline hit an adrenaline dump..now in a losing streak- seems like their playing system has been cracked last 3,4 games! san Jose play way better now ....the odds shifted in san jose favor even if caroline is at home,they are favorit!

tampa i dunno why but they dont score a lot of goals..in certain playing condition , stamkos is off..likely to win something like 2-4 or lose 3-1...they play yesterday also i think so

well will see :P gl @Purps

Archived