Purps football & hockey picks

Purps

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wednesday results:

Not a good day. 15 bets returned a sad 5 units back :Disappointed:

Good to see the high goal amounts on the NHL opening games, although it's useless to have the right size handicap, but the wrong winner.

A nightmare opening night for some of the goalies, with these save percentages:

• Rask ( Boston ) 73.7%
  • Jones ( San Jose ) 71.4%
  • Smith ( Calgary ) 81.8%

wedres.png.966a0246c7d2070852ac08cffb7d6e85.png

wedtra.png.bb7a156faf42c90016db1a7dab5fc128.png

:Peace:

Przechwytywanie.JPG.d5a42e8dc41b8b43926dd458cc9ec545.JPG

Again so close made some dough on HIFK but only hit 3.90 on them (bet on 2nd team also) and when i was placing 2nd two way bet they shot this 4th. Not even lucky with counter bets....

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Thursday results

Small loss: 25 --------> 23.60

Need better accuracy on hockey, especially on NHL. Hopefully that will happen as we get more rounds done, and better understanding of how strong the teams will be this season 👍

thures.thumb.png.dfb5aa4b6b40679fc7fa68792a91c1f3.png

thutra.thumb.png.0493ff7cbf043e744f0111f00b1415be.png

:peace:

Friday 5.10

KHL first, couple of games starting soon.

All matches have a very clear favorite, hoping for some large wins on these.

On Ufa-Bratislava odds for the draw are too tempting, so going for a little surprise on that one. Obviously not optimal to bet on a draw and over 8 goals on the same match, but who knows.... I'd take either 😃

fribets1.png.b8f870a21a193facb050369a98bd3f24.png

:Thumbsup:

Look at this beauty ;) Was close on shooters too, but missed Benn and Aho :waterfall:

Przechwytywanie.JPG.7f775bf7733370e3745bd87770558c89.JPG

Friends go for West Ham today but i do too have the feeling that Brighton will not lose this. Usually team like that after big win (ManU) next match is return to mediocrity. Like your NHL and will bet on it on double. And again two draws in Finland :Thumbsup:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Friday results

16 bets --------> 14.20 returned

Small loss, but for a losing day ... I'll take it 🆗

frires.png.bdc9c97f1e32bedaa3d0dbf405694fdf.png

fritra.thumb.png.d699c3d7b667106c002b2360a8212003.png

Very busy saturday ahead. All the football leagues run, and a fullish round on all the hockey leagues. Would be good timing for a good day.

Footballs will come first and hockey a little later...

:peace:

Saturday 6.10

Picking less matches, but adding team total bets that support the match total bet on some of them, when the odds felt good enough. Obviously, if one goes wrong, on most cases the other one does too. But if one hits, the other one should also have a good chance.

We'll see how that works out :wonder:

13 bets on football today:

saturdayfootball.thumb.png.cbea6a2194b4e9d7287bba43b711ccae.png

👍

i see what you doing , i mean i have a better clue - cause im more familiar with nhl than European hockey league !

i remember last year when i started betting ..at this time of the years !! i got surprise by underdog teams ...with way less talent and better chemistry ! i think at this time of the year 'chemistry' is key !

made 2 bet on hockey so far and got shook right away loll colombus lost to carolina ( goalies steal the game....btw colombus terrifying this year ! los angeles tie the shark , shark is very strong too but the chemistry is not there yet ..either way before the 20th game mark of the year is't hard to see which team has an real edge

@pittpitt wrote:

i see what you doing , i mean i have a better clue - cause im more familiar with nhl than European hockey league !

You'd be surprised of how many Europeans ( at least in Scandinavia ), are more familiar with NHL than European leagues. The quality of the Finnish league for example, and the interest on it, has decreased awfully lot from what it was years ago.

Totally agree on the difficulty of NHL, especially on the opening rounds, and I don't think it'll be easy after that either. There's already been a bunch of matches where a team that has been outshot by 2 to 1 has still managed to win the match by  3 or more goals. Any team can win any other by 4 or more goals on any day.

But with the high match goal averages, that I believe will be going all season, the larger handicaps should be profitable... They will often go horribly wrong, which looks silly ( EDM, WPG, PIT last night ), but hopefully the accuracy on picking the right winner will go up, as the season progresses. 👍

Saturday results

35.70 return on 39 bets :wonder:

Not a bad amount ( 8 ) of correct picks, all from the lower end of odds though:

saturdayresults.thumb.png.5da83876c361e6dfe9b3f81d7dcb1731.png

saturdaytracking.thumb.png.54a7e0899c532007cd117251e4a4a473.png

:Peace:

Archived