cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

@Stubbe-Unibet are there any news now? i mean its just 2 more days so prolly finally time to inform the players about what are the plans.

other operators totally withdrew from the German market, others like 888 have own clients with a totally segregated player pool for germans and others prolly do nothing or just implement the deposit limit or tablecap. so there are so many options that it would be really nice to know what are unibets idea in this crazy situation

Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Table cap, panic button and deposit limit will be introduced.
As we don't have table selection, we won't have a separate German pool, and we don't intend to pull out of the German market Smile
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Panic button RoflRofl

giphy

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
From tomorrow at 10am we'll be blocking all logins to the desktop client for German customers. It'll still be possible to play on the web client (where you can tile 4 tables) as well as Android app.
We'll be working on making the desktop client compliant, but can't say exactly when it'll happen Smile
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
any update?

please dont cap the table limit, no other site done this yet. government still sucks and has no clue about anything. you can wait till summer 2021....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8
i cant log in into the windows client i am from austria what do i have to do?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

i downloaded the client from unibet.com same error message

is this a joke?

My account is from Austria i live in austria and i cant play?

and dont talk that i have to use the webclient because everybody knows this version is bad as it could be.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Moe, it's not really like we have a choice, if we want to be compliant Smile the table cap remains unless the regulator should change their mind.
@Marco182, unfortunately, the temporary solution means de.unibet.com is affected as well, including Austria companies using that domain. When the proper table cap is introduced, this will no longer be an issue (likely happening in the release next month)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

i have downloaded the internation link from the support team

he also says it should work but it dosnt work.

This is very bad from a company like Unibet that someone who isnt affected from a law cant play Smile

I cash out because the webversion is no alternative

0 Likes