Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

I wonder how many ambassador left Unibet in the past months. Is it possible to have any news about the reasons @Jeppe-Unibet, @Ray-Unibet?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psrquack  I'll see if we can't shed a bit of light on that, thanks for mentioning it!

0 Likes
manga777 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello Yeppe

unibet I really can't wait any more please can you inform me what is happening with my withdraws. Everyone else has received money already. I been waiting since 8 of February it's one month ago. please contact me as soon as possible. I have sent messages also yesterday.

thank you

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack  I'll see if we can't shed a bit of light on that, thanks for mentioning it!

Any news about it @Jeppe-Unibet ?

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Is it just me or does anyone else find constant table changes and waiting annoying in turbo tournaments? There can be 2-3 level changes between you fold and before you can play again. Don´t remember that happening so much with other softwares. Then again i don´t play so much anymore so maybe time has sweetened my memory Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack wrote:

I wonder how many ambassador left Unibet in the past months. Is it possible to have any news about the reasons @Jeppe-Unibet, @Ray-Unibet?

"Hotted" just left unibet, joined partypoker instead. Massive win for unibet, i didnt really see this guy streaming poker. 

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@cris1285 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

"Hotted" just left unibet, joined partypoker instead. Massive win for unibet, i didnt really see this guy streaming poker. 

Yep, me too. Davitsche is the only ambassador who streams regularly. Btw Daiva, Dbergie and Djarii also left the company. It seems they fired the esport section.

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Bump @Jeppe-Unibet.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Jeppe-Unibet wrote:

Bump @Jeppe-Unibet.

Ready to bump, @Jeppe-Unibet.

pinki Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack   its normal thing people come and go  Smile Somtimes this is money, sometimes other things. But when it comes to typical poker players, PartyPoker is very active in this field recently. I predict that this year Unibet in the poker area will look decent. But first:  App and building offer in all sections (mtt's,sng's, cashgames).

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."