Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@RedHotChiliP, not sure if you've noticed, but you're the only member on here who seems to be having certain "communication" issues. I believe your posts sometimes come across in a way you didn't intend, and maybe you should put more thought into the choice of words. Sure you won't be banned, but you should read the community guidelines.
Let's try and keep it civilized and avoid communicating too much like Trump Smile
NB swearing never does any good to a discussion.
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

@BonusPater not sure if you noticed, but I didn´t start it. 

And I´ll say it a thousand times, I´m not the one making personal attacks here, UNTIL someone takes a jab at me. 

Keep telling me I´m wrong, I will keep defending myself. 

READ THE THREAD!

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliP

giphy#FailFish

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliPI find it sad how you cant see you have real issues. And BTW the earth doesnt rotate around you. Not everybody that interacts with you is out to get you or whatever you negative mind spits out.

giphy

Highlighted
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

I won´t stop. You know that. Like you and others said:  I´m a madman having a mental meltdown, thinking the world revolves around me and so on and so on...yawn yawn yawn...

So keep dancing, coward, and I´ll dance along. 

@FreedoM

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliP

giphy

Community Manager
Community Manager

@RedHotChiliP wrote:

I won´t stop. You know that. Like you and others said:  I´m a madman having a mental meltdown, thinking the world revolves around me and so on and so on...yawn yawn yawn...

So keep dancing, coward, and I´ll dance along. 

@FreedoM

First and last warning @RedHotChiliP, if you keep calling people these nasty things then I'll have to ban you for a while as it's against community guidelines. Call yourself a scape goat if you want and make it seem like it would be unfair, but no one else in the thread is using the same kind of name calling as you and they weren't doing it before you started either.

/Jeppe

/Jeppe

Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

I live in Finland. Whenever you take a stop to refuel your bike, don't hesitate to drop by, mate. A55holes like you and me are always welcomed,  sofas aren't too pretty. Girls don't care Laugh

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

Calm down guys and be nice to eachother. Healthy poker discussions are better. 

Rushbie Rank 22
Rank 22

But seriously @RedHotChiliP, you're on some serious egotrip right now, man. Not sure if planned attention-whoring, or just bored Wonder You're not that stupid to write all those chapters from your diaries just to make yourself noted, aren't ya? Meh, if it works, it works Laugh 

And @Jeppe-Unibet, please don't ban people just because they have the urge to write some therapeutic sht down, eh? That leads to nowhere.

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes