Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@Whoever wrote:
Someone from Unibet's livechat said that there were not enough players to start that freeroll ....

Ahh, that one wanted you to leave the chatbox asap Rofl Its always full. 

Reply
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

It didnt appeared in the lobby even so how can it be not enough players? Where they registered? Very HappyHappy

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Reply
GamesDean Rank 13
Rank 13

@RedHotChiliP wrote:


Maybe calling with QJ wasn´t good, but it was right, wasn´t it, he was ahead.


This is not how you look at poker hands. You are results-oriented here. In fact, the limp with QJo is highly questionable – and calling the 22BB shove is even more terrible. Realistically, we’re up against 22+, AJ+ and KQ – our opponent might shove QJ himself but even that wide of a shove is not a hand we’re ahead of. So why on earth are we limp/calling here for 2/3 of our stack? That makes zero sense.

The shove with 72o isn’t good – obviously – but I like it ten times more than calling vs. a range that has us crushed most likely. At least it’s a proactive play assuming that a limping range usually consists of weak hands (which is the case here).

Even being results-oriented (which is something you should never do in Poker), I don’t understand why you are mad about players shoving 72o?! When you are calling with Q high and actually manage to be ahead somehow, you should be delighted, over the moon etc. Instead you are crying out loud – and why is that? Because you lost the hand. If you would have won we would have never heard about it.

Reply
Whoever Rank 10
Rank 10

Yeah sure. He even said that he has more important things to do. Hopefully he was backing his bags and resigning from that job.

0 Likes
Reply
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

@GamesDean wrote:

@RedHotChiliP wrote:


Maybe calling with QJ wasn´t good, but it was right, wasn´t it, he was ahead.


This is not how you look at poker hands. You are results-oriented here. In fact, the limp with QJo is highly questionable – and calling the 22BB shove is even more terrible. Realistically, we’re up against 22+, AJ+ and KQ – our opponent might shove QJ himself but even that wide of a shove is not a hand we’re ahead of. So why on earth are we limp/calling here for 2/3 of our stack? That makes zero sense.

The shove with 72o isn’t good – obviously – but I like it ten times more than calling vs. a range that has us crushed most likely. At least it’s a proactive play assuming that a limping range usually consists of weak hands (which is the case here).

Even being results-oriented (which is something you should never do in Poker), I don’t understand why you are mad about players shoving 72o?! When you are calling with Q high and actually manage to be ahead somehow, you should be delighted, over the moon etc. Instead you are crying out loud – and why is that? Because you lost the hand. If you would have won we would have never heard about it.


You´re quoting the wrong person. I didn´t play the hand, nor did I cry out loud, nor was I mad. Try to get THAT right first...

This is not how you look at poker hands? Says who ? 

I agree the 22 bb call was bad, but again, this nonsense about liking a 72o push, are you guys totally oblivious? I would ONLY care about the current mtt and getting as far into the money as possible, seeing people pushing crap hands deep in a tourney will never go home with me, cuz more often than not these nuggets win the hand, like he did in this case. You people always talk about being happy there are donks at the tables because IN THE LONG run you will beat them. Well, guess what, it´s not the case, because IN THE LONG RUN you´ll run into another donk, and another donk, and another donk... it´s fantasy thinking.

Stop defending idiots and idiot play. It´s getting old.

Not being result-oriented in poker ? What do you even mean by saying that ?

 Good results are the ONLY thing that matters, in any game. 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
Reply
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliP " Good results are the ONLY thing that matters, in any game."

Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Reply
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@RedHotChiliP " Good results are the ONLY thing that matters, in any game."

Wrong, wrong, WRONG!


No, I´m not wrong. 

Back it up, or back off. 

BS!

 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
Reply
GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

@RedHotChiliP Have you never played a game of ANY sort and lost and said " I enjoyed that, let's do it again tomorrow"

It Is What It Is
Reply
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@RedHotChiliP Have you never played a game of ANY sort and lost and said " I enjoyed that, let's do it again tomorrow"


 

Yeah, Ludo at the cabin during easter, when I was 12... other than that, no, results matters ALWAYS. And not next month, right now, in this mtt, or this sng, or cash game, or the next match my football team plays. And of course, you also need to improve everyday, get better, but sitting here shouting HALLELUJAH for the 72o donkeys pissing all over the game, and thinking it´s great because you MIGHT double up on them next time is to me utter bullHeartHeartsHeart

I finish in the money almost everyday in looong tournaments, it is not from beating the donks, but from consistant and patient play, where my good hands beat other good hands MOST of the time, and when I bust to another good player I don´t HeartHeartsHeart mind at all.. but I will NEVER enjoy losing to idiot play. 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
Reply
Highlighted
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

4 teams accomplished, next please...

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
Reply