Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

@cris1285 wrote:

I feel that this topic going to be quiet until August 🤣 Dortmund is in bad form, loosing again, now to Augsburg... Schalke is loosing at home to Dusseldorf, 0-3... Easy peasy for Bayern once again. :puking:

Bayern winning 5-1 in Gladbach is the worst case scenario for us, so now the BVB and Bayern are about even in the standings. The season is far from being over, but those recent performances are alarming. It's not like Augsburg lucked into the win against us, we were totally harmless. In addition to that, individual mistakes are piling up: Hakimi is basically costing us game after game now over the last few weeks. Yesterday, Zagadou made a stupid mistake ahead of the 1-0. Witsel is still playing great, but not on the same level he used to in late 2018. 

I really hope, Liverpool is forcing Bayern into overtime in 10 days, with Bayern winning and advancing in the UCL. This Tuesday, we're playing Tottenham and then we're getting Stuttgart at home.

Schalke? :laugh: I told you from the beginning of the season, during the season and a few weeks ago....Like I said, if not for Hannover, Stuttgart and Nürnberg, those guys would be fighting relegation right now. Interesting to see what happens with Tedesco once Schalke fires him: I personally think he will resurface with a bottom of the standings Bundesliga club again in 19/20, fighting relegation once the first coaches have been fired next year. Maybe Stuttgart or Hamburg or Hannover...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Weird situation now in the Bundesliga basement:buli.PNG.720beb7eb6b7ef5792fe55cef97c5c17.PNGNürnberg and Hannover are gone. Freiburg, Mainz and Düsseldorf are safe. So it's basically a 3 team race between Stuttgart, Augsburg and Schalke to avoid the 16th place which would lead to a tough relegation match-up.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

The situation is really intersting 10 to go. Freiburg has a new stadium project, finally, must stay in BuLi, FCA played great games against the two top team, S04 shape is terrible (0-4 vs Fortuna, omg) the last black coal mine closed, yet, maybe the Bundesliga-era finished in same season? My tip: VFB will finish in16th. 

• Like 1

Guys, an important Bundesliga weekend is coming up! Your beloved BVB is playing at home against Stuttgart, Bayern is playing at home against Wolfsburg and Schalke is getting whooped again, this time in Bremen.

I really hope that Bayern is already looking forward to playing Liverpool next week, but despite Wolfsburg playing a good season, I doubt that they'll be able to stop the evil empire. That means, we have to beat Stuttgart and I hope that Favre is using our offensive line-up again, sending Delaney to the bench. Call me crazy, but I believe that Mario Götze has been our best player over the last month, yes, better than Witsel, Sancho or Reus, so I'd like to see a 4-1-4-1 system again with Witsel being our only defensive midfielder. The consensus o/u for the game is 3,5 total goals, so I hope for a great game. If Bayern advances against Liverpool, we have at least 4 games less to play than them from now on, giving us extra time to rest.

Schalke 04 won 1 point during the last 5 games with a goal difference of 1-12. 🤣 Tedesco is operating on borrowed time and decided to act tough by suspending Harit, Mendyl and @Stubbe-Unibet 's man-crush Mark Uth for the game. Well, well, well, who would have thought that kicking out/castrating all your locker-room leaders might lead to a bottom of the barrel team mentality? 😀 I'm still confused why Salif "top-3 Bundesliga defender" Sane is still getting playing time? Dude is making low IQ decisions over and over again. Oh yeah, tactical genius Tedesco always plays with 3 center backs and has a grand total of 3 center backs on his roster. :speechless: :laugh:

• Like 1

Looking at this Bayern, Liverpool will have a tough night, because at the moment they are far the worse team. Right now everybody at Bayern is full of confidence and power. 

Looking at this Dortmund, they have no chance to win the title. I mean, if you cant smash even this Stuttgart at home, what you expect against better teams (there are only better teams there). 

The contrast is so big when i watch them simultaneously. 

• Like 1

Bayern is winning right now, we're playing OK, but no goal so far! Götze is playing great, best player for us right now!

Schalke is parking the bus and is incompetent on offense---> 6 goals.

BVB practically plays with 7 offensive players against Stuttgart----> 0 goals. Bundesliga betting is tough for you guys...:laugh:

• Like 1

My heart! :scared: What an ugly game for us...

Triumph of the will! :laugh:

Pulisic's ratio of positive impact on the pitch to goals/assists is remarkable, but whatever...

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

It could be big advantage for Dortmund if Bayern goes to qf in cl. 6.4 Bayern - Dortmund and 9.4 qf 1st leg. Would have been even better though if they would play against each other week later

Just checked the schedule:

Bayern plays its German Cup game on April the 3rd. At home against Heidenheim, shouldn't be a problem for them, but maybe a little distraction. Liverpool has a great result working for them, however if Bayern advances, this could be two additional tough games for them. So Let's go Bayern! Hopefully for 120 minutes next week...

BVB plays in Berlin next Saturday, which will be a tough game. Bayern is playing Pool on Wednesday and at home against Mainz on Monday. S04 is getting creamed by City and Red Bull next week. Then we'll have the National team break and Tedesco will get the axe, because as @CharismaMan mentioned this afternoon: Schalke is not only playing Stuttgart in round 34, but they also have to play Augsburg in round 32!

@Livertool wrote:

Close but no :D

And the score is 2-2 now...:Geek:

3-2 Leverkusen, but this one point lost would not have kept 96 from being relegated anyway...