Galatasaray - Porto    2   3.10

Schalke 04  - Lokomotiv Moscow     1   1.95

Barcelona - Tottenham      1   2.04

Monaco - Borussia Dortmund    Away team to score in both halves    2.35

Red Star - Paris SG     Away team over 2,5    1.74

8 REPLIES 8
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
Great Picks, i love all except the "Schalke 04 - Lokomotiv Moscow 1 1.95". I wanted to go in favor of Lokomotiv myself or X but being indecisive i oped to skip it. Either way, welcome to the community and i wish u only green matches. cheers.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@tuta86 wrote:

Red Star - Paris SG     Away team over 2,5    1.74

I like your way of thinking that team who has yet to concede a single goal in CL homegames this season suddenly concedes 3 or more. Ofcourse PSG can score that amount of goals but still serbians should be good enough to show why Napoli and Liverpool really struggled there ...

tuta86 Rank 9
Rank 9

@tuta86 wrote:

Galatasaray - Porto    2   3.10   Cash

Schalke 04  - Lokomotiv Moscow     1   1.95   Cash

Barcelona - Tottenham      1   2.04    Waterfall

Monaco - Borussia Dortmund    Away team to score in both halves    2.35    Cash

Red Star - Paris SG     Away team over 2,5    1.74    Cash

tuta86 Rank 9
Rank 9

Is this a seriou question?On this matter,I can only conclude that you are the Red Star fan and ask me to explain something you already know .Whoever 

Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@tuta86 wrote:

Is this a seriou question?On this matter,I can only conclude that you are the Red Star fan and ask me to explain something you already know .Whoever 

So let me guess you are never going to explain your bets right. In that case i'm watching curiously how "long" you stay active here Wonder

0 Likes
Dandaraw Rank 6
Rank 6

My predictions for tonight

Shakhtar- Lyon over 9,5 corners 1.75

Valencia- Manchester Utd  Both team to score and 3+  YES  2.25

Benfica- AEK  1/1  1.95

Ajax- Bayern Both team to score and 3+ YES  1.80

tuta86 Rank 9
Rank 9

@Whoever wrote:

So let me guess you are never going to explain your bets right. In that case i'm watching curiously how "long" you stay active here Wonder

Im not the only one to explain how I think. It s enough to look at the statistics and everything will be clear to you.My guess was right, and for yours I do not know. 

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

When I read this first I was very sad about the future of european football. Champions League with only 4 qualifer places and guaranteed places for participants without top4 result in the national championship? Meh.

https://twitter.com/RobHarris/status/1126599615002939393/photo/1

0 Likes