Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Livertool Yeah, that may be possible. I was away from Unibet for several years and the change could have happened during that time so I probably just missed it completely. Maybe they only did the currency change for people who were "active" during the time.

But we are getting off topic here.

Thanks for the info and maybe one of the Unibet employees/mods will confirm what we have discussed here.

@Purps, I can't recall any change of currency like this in the past 2 years that I have been with Unibet but what I know for a fact is that currency change is not technically possible on a Unibet account.
However there is a workaround to that, and it would require the closure of the USD account and contacting the Security department for an approval in opening a Euro based one.
This move is sometimes a hassle for player's because it involves emptying the account of all funds, poker tickets, loosing active bonuses so on and so forth, but if you are seriously thinking about it, I would be happy to give your account a look and start the process.
Details that don't carry over would be betting history's, poker history's etc and the username which is unique to every account.

0 Likes
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Ray-Unibet Thank you for the answer. Yeah, I did some googling a while back about the currency change and found out that it's done only under some very special circumstances.

I thought maybe it was done automatically for everyone some time ago and maybe I had missed that because not being around that time.

But now I think it's not worth the hassle as you stated, since it would require closing and opening accounts. Only downside for me really is that the poker site is on different currency than everything else, but I can live with that Smile

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Purpswrote:

Shocking results yesterday, so could it be that.......

funbet.png

.......tonight this happens?

"fun bet" obv Smile

Good start Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

Yeah, strangeness continues. Sevilla had a decent 1st half too.

Hothuw Rank 17
Rank 17
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Was it penalty or not? Wonder

0 Likes
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

@cris1285 In my opinion not. But they should be thanking God tonight 

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Yep, it was. Stupid move from defender.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
TTABKATA Rank 20
Rank 20

4,40 for Liverpool looks very tempting Wonder

Winner.png