Community League - Winter 2024

Stubbe-Unibet

Netherlands opt-in  

71 members have voted

1. 1. I'd like to opt in to this promotion

communityleaguewinter2024.png.88b6880766801173dd7dbfb080478f1d.png

30 tournaments, excellent value super flip qualifiers, leaderboard prizes, unique community avatars and a shower of anniversary phase tickets (€900 in tickets!). Warm up for the anniversary with the community winter league 🔥

For chat during tournaments, head over to the Unibet Poker Discord: https://discord.gg/mKrgJxDH6P.

Remember to play with your community alias, in order to qualify for the added value!

Schedule

Buyin is €5 in every tournament with one re-entry being allowed. All tournaments - including the qualifier flips - will be password protected. Passwords are just below the schedule in this post.

image.png.6d66ee322c68d18ae19f7d9291bc4fda.png

Passwords

Password for all flip qualifiers is: warmup

Password PKO: fishfood
Password turbo: valuetown
Password hyper: bestmods
Password plo: whatisplo

Super Flip Qualifier

10 minutes before each tournament there will be a 10 ticket flip qualifier with a buyin of just 5 cents! OVERLAY ALERT!
The tickets won in these qualifiers can only be used in community league events.

Tickets for €100,000 Anniversary Phase MTT!

After every tournament, we'll be giving three random participants a €10 ticket for the anniversary phase tournament! This ticket may not be exchanged, regardless of whether you've already qualified. Remember you can always qualify with a bigger stack!

To qualify for the tickets, you'll need to play with your community alias. 

All tournament winners will automatically get this handsome avatar:

image.png.255a2114070dae09a62d606a92137350.png

Top 10 on the leaderboard will also receive the exclusive "Community League Winter" avata

avatar_1263.png.368abcd12271a4191c298a3820e4b680.png

Leaderboard

The leaderboard is simply based on money won in the tournaments. Prizes up for grabs are:

1. €100
2. €75
3. €50

The prizes are paid in bonus points

Terms & Conditions

• Players from Sweden, Belgium and Denmark can not win leaderboard prizes or anniversary phase tickets.
  • Players from Netherlands will need to opt-in using the vote feature at the top of the thread
  • Players from Netherlands must be at least 24 years of age - at the start of the promotion - to qualify for added value (leaderboard prizes and €10 phase tickets)
  • Leaderboard points can only be earned when player uses a poker identity with a name identical or very similar to the community alias
  • Leaderboard prize and anniversary tickets will be paid within 72 hours
  • We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time
  • We reserve the right to exclude customers from this promotion
  • General Unibet terms and conditions apply
  • Like 12

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

50 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

Well, guys, this is my last race in the Community League, so I advise you not to stand in my way.

baby-angry.gif.c33747a93c6e8caec3c1f27a4e32347c.gif

Wasnt planning on playing much, but since it is your last days I will join you in a fight:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, trytytka said:

Hello im new here can i play with you guys? im from poland.

Can i be added in leaderbord?

Yeah. Just join the tournament(s) with an poker alias that is matching this community alias of yours, and that's it.

If you win any money from the tournament you will find yourself from the leaderboard.

Good luck! :classic_smile:

• Like 1

My thoughts on the series, despite the fact that probably I'll miss if not all, most of them. To put it simply my mindset is furthest from the point where it should be for me to play poker.

I like the schedule especially the fact that there are few days-off and in this way the league will finish quicker.

The other thing I like is the increased prizepool - €300 is way cooler and provides real chance for overlays. Even if not the prizes will be bigger, of course.

And the things I don't like or frankly don't find attractive: the three €10 tickets for the anniversary phase tournament. Personally I don't play phased tournaments and this is because they are preoccuping even holding the attention of the player(in this case me, but not only) until the play-date comes. I even began to don't like the Supernova when they made it two-day event, and it's only two days we are talking here. Looking at the number of participants in the phased MTTs it seems there are many players sharing my thoughts(honestly I took a glance few times and then discarded phased from my filter. So I guess the whole thing is to bring our attention to these MTTs. Not so bad overall, at least the odds are decent and it's better to win €10 ticket and a chance to multiply it a lot than nothing.

The last thing which I find less appealing is the leaderboard prizes. I don't even want to comment on this ones, but few years ago when Davitsche used to make stream league and just for one day the prizes in tickets were about the same in value.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2024 at 10:02 PM, GothMoth said:

My thoughts on the series, despite the fact that probably I'll miss if not all, most of them. To put it simply my mindset is furthest from the point where it should be for me to play poker.

I like the schedule especially the fact that there are few days-off and in this way the league will finish quicker.

The other thing I like is the increased prizepool - €300 is way cooler and provides real chance for overlays. Even if not the prizes will be bigger, of course.

And the things I don't like or frankly don't find attractive: the three €10 tickets for the anniversary phase tournament. Personally I don't play phased tournaments and this is because they are preoccuping even holding the attention of the player(in this case me, but not only) until the play-date comes. I even began to don't like the Supernova when they made it two-day event, and it's only two days we are talking here. Looking at the number of participants in the phased MTTs it seems there are many players sharing my thoughts(honestly I took a glance few times and then discarded phased from my filter. So I guess the whole thing is to bring our attention to these MTTs. Not so bad overall, at least the odds are decent and it's better to win €10 ticket and a chance to multiply it a lot than nothing.

The last thing which I find less appealing is the leaderboard prizes. I don't even want to comment on this ones, but few years ago when Davitsche used to make stream league and just for one day the prizes in tickets were about the same in value.

Appreciate the feedback, but always find it a bit tricky to reply to value related feedback, when it's a promo we're losing money on 🙂

Flip qualifiers provide amazing value. Guarantees won't be reached on at least PLO events. Even without leaderboard, ticket giveaway etc., we're in the red. Then there's €30 in added value for every tournament, the leaderboard + avatars.

I of course understand generic tickets would be more attractive, but it's not a realistic alternative here. The phase is chosen, because it could likely have some overlay.

Putting all the money towards a leaderboard isn't very community friendly in my opinion. I'd rather make the tournaments accessible to more players, by having the nice flip qualifiers. 

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet I also appreciate the effort, the time and the money you put into these initiatives. There is a saying in Bulgaria which roughly translated says: Don't watch the teeth on a horse you received as a present. Excuse me for doing so and not only this time, but also in the past. My aim by pointing this misperfections is only to give you ideas to make the things better in the future. Respect!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GothMoth said:

@Stubbe-Unibet I also appreciate the effort, the time and the money you put into these initiatives. There is a saying in Bulgaria which roughly translated says: Don't watch the teeth on a horse you received as a present. Excuse me for doing so and not only this time, but also in the past. My aim by pointing this misperfections is only to give you ideas to make the things better in the future. Respect!

All good man 🙂 I did mean it when I said I appreciate the feedback. I might not agree with it, or just prefer a different reward strategy for the league, but that's a different story 🙂 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GothMoth said:

Don't watch the teeth on a horse you received as a present.

The English equivalent "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 minute ago, mario said:

What is the pass for 300 community PKO?

All the passwords are on the first post of this thread. Right under the schedule.

Edited by Purps

14 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Forgot that it started already, also forgot to play for valentine freeroll 😞

I got 3/5 done, @Stubbe-Unibet is the information legit in t&c and tomorrow is last day to complete mission?

I would expect that to be true as Its preety much always has been the case with earning a ticket to some tournament in a multi-day mission/promo, the tourney it`s at least 1 day after the last day of the "mission or challenge". BUT u can always try it out 🙂 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FaiDeaEmo said:

I would expect that to be true as Its preety much always has been the case with earning a ticket to some tournament in a multi-day mission/promo, the tourney it`s at least 1 day after the last day of the "mission or challenge". BUT u can always try it out 🙂 

9 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, tomorrow is last day 😞

Screenshot_2024-02-13-09-20-19-943.png.d3e9e6b6991142c5c7f22edf59e0377c.png

200w.gif.c64094e45ac00a4cb1ffbf83ad3c7e41.gif

😁

• Haha 2