Mobil internet issue

Sparrow473
Go to solution Solved by Stubbe-Unibet,

Relax powered slots don't load in when I use mobil internet, however work well when I'm on wifi. I have no other issue with the mobile net (4G). CS said last wednesday it is an ongoing maintenance, but 1 week passed and nothing changed. 

Cleared cookies didn't help.

Anyone else with same issue, or any solve? 

Maybe some info @Stubbe-Unibet or @Jami-Unibet?

Edited by Sparrow473
CS

19 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Are you using a VPN or are you in a different country but using a mobile connection from your home country?

Negativ, negativ. Using Telekom Hungary from Hungary with Chrome. Tried Samsung browser, same result. Some provider's slots work properly, some not.

Maybe Bruxelles or Soros...😅

EDIT: now I'm on wifi and everything is fine... strange.

Edited by Sparrow473

@Sparrow473

I actually had the same issue that Relax Gaming slots (maybe some others too didn’t work) like a week ago. But mine had nothing to do with mobile connection since I was home using my wifi. Poker client also worked without problems. Didn’t report it, because it only lasted some short period in the evening I was playing and after that on the following day, and onwards, everything has been working nicely.

Don’t have the technical expertise to try to answer the problem beyond what the guys have already said. Hopefully the connections will be fixed soon (where ever and whatever is causing the problems)! 🙂

• Like 1

Opened Dream Drop promo on HUN page and when I tapped on the name of "Temple tumble2" it has opened the dutch page (.nl) and the others was in chinese for me.....

It is total chaos now, not fun at all. I was joking when I have asked compensation but it's getting more serious (or ridiculous) for now....

Screenshot_20221007-073847_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221007-073836_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Sparrow473

Let's keep it to the issue you asked about initially, else the thread will become even more of a mess 🙂

I haven't seen any other complaints since the change. There is still some protection enabled but you shouldn't be impacted unless your IP/IP range has been used for the previous attack. That's at least the info I got. @Andy-Unibet have you received any complaints through CS, since the latest change?

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 hours ago, Sparrow473 said:

Any news on it? 

No poker, no bingo, no slots while using mobil internet for more than 3 weeks now.

Thanks for saving my money but it is a bit frustrating... obviously your IP blocking mitigation is wrong in my case, so please do some effort for me. 

Not an option to disable it at this moment. Whitelisting could be a option but probably only for wifi.

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Not an option to disable it at this moment. Whitelisting could be a option but probably only for wifi.

So? What can you offer to me? Can I go and ... myself?

On wifi I am OK. BUT I usually (used to) use your service on mobile too, when wifi is not an option.

• Solution
17 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

So? What can you offer to me? 

For now, there is no solution, but we're of course looking into it. If we let you in, we potentially take the site down.

20 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

Can I go and ... myself?

This situation is of course far from ideal, but I'd rather you please yourself than we turn it into a full on orgy with every customer involved.

1 minute ago, Sparrow473 said:

Case closed, thank you for your efforts.

of course.

Definetly I am the one and only unlucky who is involved, so no problem! Do your businness.

You're not the only one impacted by this, which is why it's also being looked at by multiple people. It's just not a simple one to fix. We can't risk the traffic from 99.9% of players for whom it's working fine today 

Actually not the method, but your tone what is really annoying me, Mr teacher, Sir.

1st you handle me as a fkin idiot, next you "explain" how difficult hard work you do for me and my unlucky fellows...

sad. But as I said case closed. Bbbbbut obviously the last word is yours, Sir, mr teacher.

Thx again your kind words. Anyway " can go and ... myself" could mean "play poker with myself" too 🙂.