UOS Final Table Hattrick = €1100 ME ticket

Stubbe-Unibet

As we're entering the final week of UOS, let's prepare for the main event with a small competition.

The first member to final table 3 tournaments in the final week (tournaments ending after midnight today) will win a €1100 main event ticket!! Screenshots will have to be posted within 12 hours of making the final table. If you've already got two €1100 tickets, you can't participate in this promotion. 

There'll also be a Merenitsu special; a badbeat jackpot. The bad beat posted in this thread which gets the most reactions (no collusion allowed 😄) will be rewarded with a €250 ticket for the big Sunday qualifier.

Denmark, Belgium and Sweden are excluded from this promotion.

• No need to play with community alias
  • Only UOS events count (no qualifiers)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

As we're entering the final week of UOS, let's prepare for the main event with a small competition.

The first member to final table 3 tournaments in the final week (tournaments ending after midnight today) will win a €1100 main event ticket!! Screenshots will have to be posted within 12 hours of making the final table. If you've already got two €1100 tickets, you can't participate in this promotion. 

There'll also be a Merenitsu special; a badbeat jackpot. The bad beat posted in this thread which gets the most reactions (no collusion allowed 😄) will be rewarded with a €250 ticket for the big Sunday qualifier.

Hi @Stubbe-Unibet! Nice promo.

And the 3 tournaments have to be UOS events? Including or excluding nano?

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

also, the players need to be playing with the community alias??

Im not using it in any of the tourneys...

3rd in the turbo today, but I have a bad beat story two - fkin computer kept on crashing all night, probably lost around €500-1k worth of equity thanks to that. FML, so pissed off honestly 🤣 Whatever, breath in, breath out and just wreck all the screens after UOS is over 😂

uni.png

• Like 2

Everybody playing the nanos now... 🤣🤣🤣 

And I'm no different - the comeback is real!!!uni.png.11fefdda100b19721db17f2507f81247.png

15min later... We did it! We clicked our buttons randomly enough until we skillfully mastered our way into the coveted Nano champ trophy! I think it's fair to say that JNandez can now ask ME for advice 😉

uniii.thumb.png.f31360b9e87cabdeb4e3960e2e1b68a8.png

Also, as Merenitsu already tried to warn us multiple times, AA is at best at 20% at the micros😆 #neverluckyunii.png.94e655f2085651609a95a7b8df0c24d8.png

• Like 3

You guys are better than I thought 🤣

As it's now fairly likely we'll have 2 or more players reach the 3 final tables on the same day or even in the same event, I'd like to hear how you'd like it to be decided (especially @FeelsBadMan, @cameleonul and @comanimal). I personally don't think that the one posting the picture the fastest is the best way to decide the competition. Alternatives could be: 1. winner will be the one with most FT's posted by Saturday at noon, 2. we will do a draw between the players, if they reach 3 the same day. What do you think?

With two FT's:

@FeelsBadMan

@cameleonul

@comanimal

@MaecTpo

With one FT:

@jerry@dj-man

@OmNomNom

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions