UOS Final Table Hattrick = €1100 ME ticket

Stubbe-Unibet

Yeah, I think the fastest poster shouldn't be rewarded either, doesn't seem exactly like the goal of this promotion 😄

But I think if multiple players reach their 3rd FT on the same they, the competition should go on between those players on a day by day basis, so for example let's say player A and player B reach their 3rd FT today, but tomorrow only player A reaches their 4th FT, then he's the winner of the 1k seat 🤔

Edited by comanimal
  • Like 1

I don't mind the original rule of fastest poster, but I can see it getting messy.

I kinda like the idea of a whole week deathmatch in the case of a same day tie breaker, 2 people fighting for their lives, for those 20 cent cashes in nano FTs the entire week 😁 obv with a 250€ consolation prize for whoever loses the tiebreaker 😜

10 minutes ago, comanimal said:

But I think if multiple players reach their 3rd FT on the same they, the competition should go on between those players on a day by day basis, so for example let's say player A and player B reach their 3rd FT today, but tomorrow only player A reaches their 4th FT, then he's the winner of the 1k seat 🤔

Seeing as both you and feelsbadman like this option, that's how we'll do it 🙂

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Alas I found the guilty one who knocked me out 3fromITM/5fromITM, some hard community on community violence over here...

I specifically put "baby don't hurt me" as my nick, but apparently Unibet's RNG doesn't care about that 🤣

Better win this one now with all my chips!!! 😉

uni.png.2b90e390bc461289da5f340939725b29.png

• Like 1

The first member to final table 3 tournaments in the final week (tournaments ending after midnight today) will win a €1100 main event ticket!!

Sorry boys! rules are rules!) and there is no mention you can change it ! and why tag only 3 of 4 so say finalists?

saw it only  on monday, and as i think i won by the rules) but you can decide on your own)

Obviously the rules were changed today to better reflect the spirit of the competition, you were tagged in the post and you were totally silent about it until now.

I highly doubt you would have said the same if you hadn't posted the screenshot of your 3rd FT before cameleonul 🤣

Being greedy isn't a good look, bro! 😄

29 minutes ago, comanimal said:

Alas I found the guilty one who knocked me out 3fromITM/5fromITM, some hard community on community violence over here...

I specifically put "baby don't hurt me" as my nick, but apparently Unibet's RNG doesn't care about that 🤣

Better win this one now with all my chips!!! 😉

uni.png.2b90e390bc461289da5f340939725b29.png

4th 😟

I hope RNG will be with you in the following events but not when you play against me 😆

• Thanks 1

We move on to a HU between @MaecTpoand @cameleonul 🙂

Rules will be as described and confirmed earlier. If anything is unclear, let me know. The loser of the HU might get the 250 ticket, if we don't have more reactions to the bad beat posts 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaecTpo said:

Give him the ticket already!mby now lets make it more competitive as you like to change rules,and count only nano and low??i cant afford to.play 50 euros rebays with 60 players field??  If not,make draw!

If you're both happy with that rule, that's totally fine with me. @cameleonul

Again, you were tagged in the post and had time to give feedback. Coming after the event and complaining is fair enough, but it won't change anything this time around.

The objective with the promo was obviously not to reward faster poster (you had 10 hours to post as mentioned in OP). It was a promo about reaching 3 final tables. Two players did that on the same day and to me it'd never be fair to then reward the player that just posted 20 minutes earlier. Especially not when rules were clarified on here well in advance of the tournament starting 🙂 

• Like 3

Make rules complete,and no one will have problems!i see 1 st post ,and its clear!wow what a surprise that 2 players finish in the same day!??how can you imagine it ,making this competition,1 in 100,small variety))

And if the promo rules were you play a week or smthing,i would not even participate in it,as i am moving to other house at thursday and will have no time to play.