Eurovision roll

Livertool

https://fi.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/poker-eurovision-celebration

Which you gonna pick? 

Watched France, Italy and Malta videos cause they are favourites, all more or less crap but imo Malta could win as clearly they have done song to match viewers of eurovisions. You know, all the rainbow colours and strong bodypositive woman. But is it too obvious?

As song, France was best but can you win if song aint sang in english?

• Like 3

Step_1 ~ Songs I Like:

• Azerbaijan
  • Finland
  • Israel
  • Poland
  • Sweden
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom

Step_2 ~ Top_4:

• Israel
  • Poland
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom

Step_3 ~ Top_2:

• Poland
  • Sweden 

Step_4 ~ Pick _1:

• Sweden 🥇🏆🎆👍
  • Like 1

@FreedoM Sweden?? Really?? I can't remember them having this boring song in ages... But as a Finn, I kinda have to hate the swedes in any case. Otherwise I'll get deported from the country 😄

I've only heard the songs that we're played on the 1st semifinal ( and Finland obviously ), but I can't understand Italy and Malta being the 2 biggest favorites right now, not that others were much better. The clip they played of Italy's didn't seem good at all, eventhough I do prefer rock. But maybe hearing the whole song on the final will make it at least tolerable.

And Malta... It just can't be enough to put a morbidly obese 18 y.o. chick on the stage singing some generic motown crap and think that should set a great example for everyone and would be worth winning. Me no likey 😠

It's Eurovision though, so who the hell knows...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm confused about the focus on contestants weight here. Seems a bit odd to put it nicely 🙂

I personally hope Malta win, just for the nation-wide party it'll create 😄 

Well maybe my wording wasn't one of the best ones, apologies for that. But when the performers luscious figure is what brings the win, if so happens, then it is somewhat relevant. Or did no one notice Lordi was wearing a costume, or that Conchita had a beard, etc etc...?

That would be a nice party though, so you get my blessing 🥳🎆

We ain't gonna win it anyhow 🙁

• Thanks 1

@PurpsI mean, it's like food isn't it? I used to like certain foods back in the day, now I'm not that thrilled about those same foods. I don't really care too much about what happened in history or costumes, their weight, color, gender, etc. If the song sounds good and it touches me emotionally, I like it. 🙂

• Like 1

No matter how good the act is, or the costumes, or the size, shape, weight etc of the entrants, no matter how good the song or music or arrangement or dance moves etc, the UK will never win it ever again! Ever!! Rigged!!! 

• Haha 3

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Well maybe my wording wasn't one of the best ones, apologies for that. But when the performers luscious figure is what brings the win, if so happens, then it is somewhat relevant. Or did no one notice Lordi was wearing a costume, or that Conchita had a beard, etc etc...?

That would be a nice party though, so you get my blessing 🥳🎆

We ain't gonna win it anyhow 🙁

Yeah, when one makes provocative song, you shouldn't be surprised if it raises some conversation. Calculated thing to get more media time and buzz.

1 hour ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

No matter how good the act is, or the costumes, or the size, shape, weight etc of the entrants, no matter how good the song or music or arrangement or dance moves etc, the UK will never win it ever again! Ever!! Rigged!!! 

Hire Greta to sing about climate and win should be sure thingy 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I personally hope Malta win, just for the nation-wide party it'll create 😄 

I second this! The nation knows how to party (Have you ever seen videos when the election is over? And that's politics..). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Portugal was great. The song felt a little too familiar though and I don't think it's gonna finish that high, but they had a great sound, especially the vocals ( polarizing though ).

IMO Switzerland is going to be hard to beat. That type of song will do great on the jury votes and regular voters won't hate the song nor the kid either...

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

C'mon Switzerland! Have only checked a few and lots of rubbish again, Italy won't make the top 5!

Malta, bit like the Israel chicken song from 2018, got a chance.

Iceland is slightly disturbing, looks a bit like a 90s clip from a Calvin Harris song lol.

Belgium, as I'm from there, Hooverphonic is a good group and had amazing songs but this isn't one of them, too flat, could have added some spice to it.

UK, as that's where I live now, good song for eurovision but not good enough, too bad he can't sing either lol.

Imo you should get some bonus points if you sing in (one of) your national language(s) as too many English songs.

Also, any rock song should get points retracted 😝

Anyone else who likes to watch Eurovision just to slag everyone off? 😂