Best finishing position in today's UOS tournaments = €50 ticket

Stubbe-Unibet

Post a screenshot of your best finishing position or worst bad beat in today's UOS tournaments and get a chance to win a €50 ticket.

There's a €50 ticket for the best finishing position, across all 7 tournaments, and a €50 ticket to the biggest bad beat (strongest losing hand on river).

You can submit your screenshots until tomorrow when the tournaments end.

:0lucky1:

Players from Sweden, Belgium, Germany and Denmark are excluded from this promotion.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

It looks like the fifties are still bothering me.😂

Of course it's not a fight on the river, but when I see five-year-olds, I tremble all over, I feel a great emotion.🥶

Screenshot_2021-05-16-20-56-28-543_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-16-20-56-16-538_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-16-20-55-37-656_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

3 hours ago, SCOBY said:

It looks like the fifties are still bothering me.😂

Of course it's not a fight on the river, but when I see five, I tremble all over, I feel a great emotion.🥶

Above google translation translated wrong. It's a mistake I didn't check. Here's what I wanted to write.

Edited by SCOBY

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

I didn't play badly in purpose but after an hour or so I knew that this is the only competition I'll have a shot on. Didn't even plan to play any of these because these tourneys goes way over my bed time. 

Still hanging on in the €1 but out in the €5 after 5 hours and 8 minutes. How do you tourney players stand it? 🤔

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I think it must have been over two years that I played my last tournament. If I remember correctly it was UOS 2. 
I was a bit tired in playing poker back then and cashed out and started focussing more in videogaming. 
In the weekend I realized I was starting to get bored in videogaming and decided to go back to my former love. I was already excited to see a UOS was going on.
I registered for E4 and E7, and the Gargle Blaster not with much expectations.

E4 didn't went that well and I finished with an unlucky KK vs AK and my opponent did hit his ace.
For both E7 and Gargle Blaster I reach the final table. In the Gargle Blaster I finished 5th for € 1.13

In E7 I managed to get on top and won the tournament for € 30.37
For not playing that long and starting back up I'm very satisfied with this result. You could start your first poker evening in a long time much worst.
Only problem today is ... I slept far from enough and pretty tired now. 😉

@MrBandes - post right above me was also on that final table. GG man!

Naamloos.png

• Like 6