Best finishing position in today's UOS tournaments = €50 ticket

Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Ahh, I can see you're unfortunately from one of the markets where we aren't allowed to credit tickets 😞 So afraid I can't give you anything 😞 

Aaargh! 😉

• Sad 1

This probably will not be enough but i will start the thread cause it made me sad yesterday 🤣 

1e 2day

9d9c vs KsKc flop 9sQdJh

77.88% vs 21.31%

hand   1489040093

Przechwytywaniess.PNG.011642c3bc3803cc3866efe263c76030.PNGPrzechwytywanie3.PNG.98e698d55e70c305e1344ba1f19591a2.PNG

Spoiler

Przechwytywanie1.PNG.bbfa7bd6cfce333b089415a27e688342.PNGPrzechwytywanie2.PNG.bf7ed25f626d72cd77efb1077cbcd5e9.PNG

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Мой лучший результат в этом году! 🤑

I saw this topic during a break in this tournament two hours ago. I thought it would be cool to take the first place and publish the result in this thread. Thoughts are material 🙂

Снимок экрана: 18.05.18, 01:58.  PNG

Спойлер

Снимок экрана: 18 мая, 01:54, 001.PNG

Edited by jackfruit
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, JokerJames95 said:

just wondering if a deal option will be considered on Unibet as this heads up went on for nearly 3 hours. 

With the field sizes, payjumps and MTT traffic taken into consideration, this is not something we can prioritize. It's been discussed recently, but I don't believe we'll see it the next two years, as there're simply too many other improvements I deem of greater value 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Just now, jackfruit said:

Thank you. Is it possible to split the ticket into smaller buy-ins? (10x € 5). Because I have never played such expensive tournaments 🙃

No, sorry. We likely need it more at this buyin level and I foresee a lot of these requests in the coming days, if I do it for you 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions