AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 31.07.2018 : 

@3. Maximilian Marterer - Jurgen Zopp - 2 @2.30 on Unibet ( ATP - Kitzbuhel - 13:00 CET)

@3. Maximilian Marterer - Jurgen Zopp - 2 @2.30 on Unibet ( ATP - Kitzbuhel - 13:00 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 6-4 ; 3-6 ; 6-3 ) BET - LOST

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for : 31.07.2018 : 

@7. Laslo Djere - Nikoloz Basilashvili - 1 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Kitzbuhel - 14:00 CET)

@7. Laslo Djere - Nikoloz Basilashvili - 1 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Kitzbuhel - 14:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-3 ; 6-3 ) BET - WON

• Like 4

@psrquack wrote:

Hey AndreiBN(1985) Do you think the match between Ana Bogdan(1992) and Ekaterina Makarova(1988) will finish under 21 games for 2,20? I think yes.

Don't really think so. Maybe there will even be a tie break in the first set. Don't really like betting "under" when it comes to games in tennis, so that's why i almost always like to go with "over" . :P

• Like 1

Congrats @AndreiBN on yesterday bulletproof. And again i didnt make the bet with all the tips :P, only some light quadruple. Got this feelin that every monday is the best day in week for @AndreiBN. Second is Sunday with the finals.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Thanks @jerry . Might be right with mondays and sundays being my best performing days.Mostly because there is a wide range of matches in the beginning of the week, and it's easier to make the picks.

And sundays, cause i've been able to watch most of the games played so far and that's an extremly important factor in tennis, to "feel" the player live and to kinda be able to see his form in a short term . :)

• Like 1

And it seems like it's going the same in the 2nd set as well...

Have a combo with Buzarnescu winning 2nd set, so hopefully she can manage. I really hate betting on low odds , but i wasn't paying attention when i've placed the bet and now i have to do some "nerves test" with this one.. :dissatisfied:

• Like 2

Hi everyone and congrats for this inspiring topic, AndreiBN! I’m pretty sure that a lot of people are following your tennis predictions that you post here almost every day.

I just found this topic a couple of days ago and I decided to follow it.

Wish everybody good luck at betting and go green!

• Like 2

@Deidara wrote:

Hi everyone and congrats for this inspiring topic, AndreiBN! I’m pretty sure that a lot of people are following your tennis predictions that you post here almost every day.

I just found this topic a couple of days ago and I decided to follow it.

Wish everybody good luck at betting and go green!

Hello @Deidara and thank you for the appreciation. And of course , welcome to the community. :)

Glad you find this topic and hopefully , it will help you on your tennis journey. Are you a tennis fan or sports in general or are you just interested in betting?

Go green! :D

Tips for : 01.08.2018 : 

1. Maxime Janvier - Roberto Marcora - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( Challenger - Sopot - 10:00 CET)

2. Robin Haase - Jaume Munar - 1 @1.90 on Unibet ( ATP - Kitzbuhel - 11:00 CET)

3. Laslo Djere - Taro Daniel - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Kitzbuhel - 12:30 CET)

4. Hubert Hurkacz - Frances Tiafoe - 1 @2.60 on Unibet ( ATP - Washington - 18:00 CET)

5. Stefanos Tsitsipas - Jared Donaldson - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Washington - 21:30 CET)

6. Danielle Rose Collins - Vera Lapko - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - San Jose - 22:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = odds @2.48 on Unibet :

7. Jeremy Chardy - Marius Copil - 1 @1.55 on Unibet ( ATP - Washington - 18:00 CET)

8. Tim Smyczek - Mischa Zverev - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( ATP - Washington - 19:30 CET)

• Like 5

@Deidara wrote

Who do you think is gonna win Washington ATP and WTA, San Jose WTA and Kitzbuhel?

@Deidara , 

To be honest , i'm not a huge fan of "long term" bets or pre tournament winners. Don't see much value for bets like this and i need to see a couple of matches from a certain  player in each tournament to see his form.

• Like 2