Nightmare on Nano Street - (Pinki's challenge)

pinki

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MadAdo wrote:

@pinki  Sorry for disturbing, but I didn't heard about you couple days :teardrop: ... are you ok, buddy ?

@MadAdo  not quite ... i lost my last cashout(170euro) ... fraud or smth(Neosurf - stay away from it,  Neteller and Pokerstars has them on the list of deposits).  yesterday I was so pissed off and close to closing  my Unibet/Stars accounts. Lost my all mtt tickets and almost cash in the nerves... but I probably have a solution ... so we wait couple days :/

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@MadAdo wrote:

@pinki  I'm sorry for that happen to you! 😠 :waterfall: Be as strong as possible and hope that until end of year you will be better again :popeye: ... is there any chance to get your money somehow back ? :cash:

@MadAdo no chance ... after some strange things i checked the google and better forgot about this ... but this is my fault i was to lazy (my ID expired)create account on Eccopayz ...in sunday i had problem with get my money from Entropay Visa (-> neteller/skrill even paypal rejects their cards )... earlier it was no problem

@Kliedz_Zivju wrote:

@pinki yeah i think ill have too cancell one of the nano events too make space. was looking forward to playing with lee now dara has been added both with respectable bounties and top prize OMFG :) what guy :P i hope alot turn be silly not too :)

@Kliedz_Zivju  this is  Supernova FT event! Reduction of games is a good idea :) 

@tatuaj7  I see You are also on the list :)

We're slowly coming back ...

Yesterday results : avarage

Cash: Singularity 7 or 8th,  3rd in Nano Gargle, 35/363 UOS Nano Rebuy.

Disappointments:  5E Shooting and Black Hole -  bad play, was chance ... but sometimes my moves :puking:

Bankroll:  11.45euro

Archived