Nightmare on Nano Street - (Pinki's challenge)

pinki

I am announcing a break in the challenge until Monday ...

Only fun(some freerolls, some nanos with beer in hand ) maybe ill lost couple euros(3Euro daily loss limit) in Book of Dead , but im rich  and we are registered in UOS NANO Level :) monday.jpg.d24f4623c8062696bf1ad352a8372db5.jpg

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like this new qualifiers ... so far   4 or 5played and 3 tickets but two tickets in 5e uos gone ..I can not beat, always calls from bigstack with hand which he should fold ... i dont understand that ... villan have large stack ticket in hands and risking ...these players in qualifiers are so....   this field is very strange :/ 

so i think that for now i will pass with UOs low level

Couple games and it was my last trip there ....  i wonder can rid off this from lobby  or block this game ?  GL others  but in my opinion min. cash this is drama  ... i hit once 5euro  ...  

@Rushbie  really ?:) for the same reasons I do not play banzai and cashgames on micros....  tell me one thing ?  how much bankroll you need on hexapro with ie. in 1euro min cash 1.5?  and do not tell me you can draw 3 or 5 euros 5 out of 10 times ... :scared:

of course sometimes you can play there for fun but in long term ...  it can be devastating  :)

@Rushbie you know this is game for unibet ...  they know their customers etc... propably majority in field especially on micros is lotto-gamble-type. ut 

if you dont know then ask @EL_HEFAZO   what profit would he achieve in the last few months  with his volume SNGs  if 1st and 2nd  =1.5e :) here you can play only 4 tables and stack/blinds are ....  lets wait for statistic from couple persons with 100-300 games during the day ... and you will see this numbers quite clearly :)  and remeber you can hit x100 multiplayer but in first place  you must win it :P

anyone @GR1ZZL3R help !!  i can't get through przez 5uos qualifiers...  this field is so soft also on 0.2e(pretty easy get these tickets )...  full of donks and drunk germans :)  always  busted in crucial moments (maybe in 80%). ... Where did these people come from, what schools they went to(Did they finish them?), what they drink, what they do? 

if someone tells me that poker is a skill game then will get something in the face :) 

@pinki You've asked for low stake qualifiers and now you've got them you see the drawbacks. Players are ready to gamble with anything simply because they can have 4-5 goes at 20c and only need to win once to be +ev. As you go up the qualifier tree the games do slow down but not noticeably untill at least the 25e level in the UK ones, now it will be 50e I suppose. You have to make the decision, start low and survive the bingo experience or start with a bigger br for at least the 5e level, I'm afraid you can't have it both ways.As I've mentioned I'm going to go for the longer slower route, it's just more my style, but whatever you decide make your br your priority for your level and best of luck. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@pinki You've asked for low stake qualifiers and now you've got them you see the drawbacks. Players are ready to gamble with anything simply because they can have 4-5 goes at 20c and only need to win once to be +ev. As you go up the qualifier tree the games do slow down but not noticeably untill at least the 25e level in the UK ones, now it will be 50e I suppose. You have to make the decision, start low and survive the bingo experience or start with a bigger br for at least the 5e level, I'm afraid you can't have it both ways.As I've mentioned I'm going to go for the longer slower route, it's just more my style, but whatever you decide make your br your priority for your level and best of luck. 👍

@GR1ZZL3R  those 0.2e qualifier are awasome , amazing ... i dont recall ... but ITM i have quite big 70% or smth in tickets ... but this 5e uos going terrible (but i think good times will come)... stupid game in 0.2 i accept  and this is why this satts are so soft :)  

i wonder what impact these qualifications will have on 1euro mtt  ... i mean numbers of players/prize pools in rush hours and others. maybe now qualifier to uos take a little ...but after uos ? who knows  ...  but  i will definitely play more 1mtt's from today

@Royalenis thanks friend :)  

@GR1ZZL3R  7/7 5uos  busted ...  always call with sh1ty A and A always comes ... i cant simply i cant ... i need one ticket today and i cant :/ expressions of sympathy for others in the UOS game with these players  :)

ok i won another 1mtt  ...  today is my third or four  i guess :) I'm starting to collect them ... f...c  low uos! i dont want meet these donks there ... o nano i accept everything but in higer levels is only tilt . Nano is my world:Cool:

@pinki I have nothing against the nanos, especially if they are deep. I will play whatever stakes but only when I think I'm getting value. For me 1-2-3-4 or even 5 min levels are not that but in the qualifiers I will have to bite the bullet and try. 😏

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3RI just checked. today : 6 played = 3 tickets won and 0.2 back. yesterday 2/3 so i busted 5uos sats ... but i have a plan, I change tactics :) and you know ie. bounties from freerolls compensate the buy-in in those qualifiers...

and finally i had one in my hand almost  and ... no electricity for an hour ...!!!! 😠

BREAK in challege after UOS.

1.  lobby not working, i must slowroll in hand for hand ?!!!

2.  today i saw that leaderboard prizes are in bonus points ...so uos nanos  are not worth the time.. regular  nanos are  much much better .  huge wild field ... especially this0.1e :wow:

3. so two weeks for fun if i lost my bankroll ... so be it :)  but i have two options: play or withdraw and go on PS with cash.but i will try get some 1mtt tickets and play mtt before rush hours...

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@pinki One starting in less than 10 mins,  I'm going to try it out👍 so why not join me and we'll see what happens?

@GR1ZZL3R which one ? i dont play UK :) sorry but with 9 flips during day and after play with those guy from 0.01 in 4UK tour ... to risky bussiness for me ... i meant this one for 1MTT :)

Archived