Nightmare on Nano Street - (Pinki's challenge)

pinki

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki Bingo players take off at the beginning if you have not noticed then everyone is waiting for the nuts. I do not understand the meaning of this change

@Merenitsu  you dont understand many things ;)  some Shooting are still there i've noticed ... with 2.5k stack even ...   Boss!  with some stack  you can afford loose ie. 2k in the beginning and you have still chance for good results...    but now i als can play turbos with qualifiers ....if i get during a day ie. 6-8tickets...  

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki according to your logic, you need to increase the time between rounds by 10, 100, 1000 times, then you will have more chances to win against bingo players 🤣

@Merenitsu  it isnt mlogic  ... decent structure =  less variance, more poker in poker,  someone likes turbos and hyper with some reasons and on 1-2e you have a lot those mtts (multiverse and many others). you shoudl play more deep stacks mtts ... because now you see only flips and fatal results from them ...on my dekstop i've couples screenshots from yesterday and day before ...  and i didnt post them ...:)  

@pinki I used to play these tournaments because they are average in speed and small buy-in. Now you will play there alone because it takes 5-6 hours for one tournament to take a very, very long time. I see you rarely play at the final tables in tournaments for 1-2 euros, you would know how much time they spent before this change. now they are no different from tournaments with deep only heads. I think the structure in which the time between rounds depends on the buy-in is optimal. I don’t even understand why this change, if so many deep stack tournaments. out of time to ask for everything back. the more variability the better.

Sorry @Merenitsu I can't agree on more variance the better. If you want short tourneys where you get to push or fold in 10 levels or sooner there are loads of those, but for the low br guys who like to play deep there aren't too many. High variance means you just lose more to poorer hands shoved by the not deep thinkers, so you shouldn't really complain when you keep getting 0 lucky, those are the type you are playing. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Merenitsu  maybe if you play one mtt only ... but i guarantee you that you will cashout more often in this one then before ....  with proper game ...  im a rec. player  but ive more cashes in deeps then turbos ... i think for turbos hyper i need play more volume ... x2-3 mtts than deeps ..the stake does not matter ... how many tables you can open in web-app?  maybe some shootig during the day should running ...  but for rush hours this Falling Star  is excelent ...

But for turbos and hyper (multiverse and other) i need decent bankroll 200 euro i guess ? In multiverse you need sometimes spend 2-3euro minimum ... since singularity have bigger stack +1k i have decent  itm there  - last three days FT :)  Maybe im lucky ... but i feel very comfortable now there:)

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki what's stopping you from playing deep stack tournaments. so many of them. unibet loses in variability

where ?  5euro ? 10euro ? 25euro ?  come on !! Singularity is close but still this is slow-turbo for me;)

I think @pinki is right here. There seems to be two main types of players, the get as many tourneys as cheap and quickly as possible, which is going to produce much higher variance, or the play longer more thinking type. Of course thiese will also provide their fair share of bad beats but that's the way I'm going in the New Year, I want some value for my time and think I will get more in higher, longer deeper tourneys. I know the standard of play will certainly go up but that's the balance you have to make. I'm going to set a serious br challenge for myself and try not to get frustrated with all the bang bang play that is becoming more and more widespread lately. 

Funnily enough I did the 10 Hexapro challenge the other day and won 2/3 x 1.5, 2/3 x 3, 0/1 x 5 and 2/3 x 10, a very pleasing return of 29e for an outlay of 10, but I'm still not convinced to play them except for fun. 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Merenitsu wrote:

@pinki  you useless to say something, you have your own truth, I have my own truth. Do you agree that tournaments should be different and each player should choose which one he wants to play? 😃

agree but players who like play  deeps and slow mtts ....  had 0 choice on 1-2euro....even single one MTT  in rush hour ... Do you see it or not?  A month ago i was thinkikg to start some bankroll on PS... but now I'm starting to change my mind  ... and I am willing to put  my own-cash from  wallet to it ...

@GR1ZZL3R you are kidding me 😃  "but for the low br guys who like to play deep there aren't too many"  really? "High variance means you just lose more to poorer hands shoved by the not deep thinkers" -  this is not so, because increasing the time will show what you will fold more often, because you just get more hands. and not the fact that you will get good hands, because more time. fact - time each player will spend more

Archived