Rank 11

penguin50

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@penguin50 You probs need to do like so many does, comment anything at every post and copypaste from the Google the last remaining 8000 pictures to the offtopic. You'll get the likes for sure. Then it's ok to vanish into the darkness again, and only come back to collect free tikiets :laugh:

@Rushbie wrote:

@penguin50 You probs need to do like so many does, comment anything at every post and copypaste from the Google the last remaining 8000 pictures to the offtopic. You'll get the likes for sure. Then it's ok to vanish into the darkness again, and only come back to collect free tikiets :laugh:

I'm pretty sure that likes on off-topic forum don't do anything for your rank, so thats not really the reason for posting the pics... not for me at least.

@Shoryureppa Nice just noticed same here and no, likes don't count in off topic so my 4536 this week don't count.:waterfall::waterfall::waterfall: We're wasting time here guys. By the way, love the counting pictures, have a few on standby, but keep missing the deadline.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R 

Do it for the people, post for fun. 

Off topic is catch up mode. Gives you a great opportunity for other members to get to know who you are, your lighter side and even weightier concerns. 

So that when you do post in sections where it counts you’re opinions would be well received. 

I just navigate the community because I enjoy the little discussions and also to be a part of it. To help where I can and suggest ideas where I can. 

Unibet is for the players man :atisfied:👍

@Shoryureppa Hey this is all for fun really, I'm not a likes counter cos we dont even know what any criteria is for badges etc, honestly I do it for fun, tongue in cheek. I see we both went up a rank so thats good but I'm not in competition with anyone, only on the tables. ( Bet you I go up again before you) See what I mean :laugh: 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@GR1ZZL3R

Very nice. PLO I like but admittedly not my favorite. 

At the start of next month myself and @ThouFallen are going to start a challenge to see if we can successfully build a starting micro bankroll by playing the open bounty freerolls to obtain bounties and tickets and try to capitalize on the same. 

After successfully doing so then I’ll jump in at the cash game tables. Try to up my roll and also manage it well. With great patience and least tilt possible. 

Reached rank 12, same here, I've no idea either, but then again I don't always know what I'm doing at poker and sometimes I win..............sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived