The Bucharest Community Rumble

JeppeL

Over the next two weekends, specifically on Sunday the 5th and Saturday the 11th of November, we're inviting you to take part in the Bucharest Community Rumble - a deepstack tournament mini-series and the final chance to win a seat for the last Unibet Open event of the year! 

Here's how it works:

-There will be four deepstack tournaments played throughout the two weekends, each tournament will be played as a freeze out and feature a €5 buy in. 
All community members finishing in the top 12 of each tournament will collect points depending on their position - the player with the two best combined scores gets a package for the pending Unibet Open in Bucharest to play the main event. 

-In order to qualify the package you have to be a registered member before you play your first Community Rumble tournament. You will also have to play with a poker alias identical or very similar to your community alias. Please post here in the thread and ask if you have any questions regarding this(!).
Examples: 
1) If you play and win the first tournament this Sunday, but don't sign up on the community until the day or week after, your score won't count towards the leaderboard.

2) If you don't play any of the first two tournaments, but instead sign up on the community prior to the last two and play those, the points will count towards the leaderboard.

-Please be advised, that it will not be possible to transfer this package to a later event, unless you have already qualified and registered for Unibet Open Bucharest. Also, it won't be possible to transfer the package to a friend or 3rd party.

-In case of a tie, a heads up SNG will be played on Sunday the 12th at 15:00 CET - this time and date is non negotiable. 

Schedule: 

Sunday 5/11 - 4:00 CET - Shorthanded Hold'em - 10,000 starting stack - 10 minute levels.

Sunday 5/11 - 5:00 CET - Shorthanded Omaha - 10,000 starting stack - 10 minute levels.

Saturday 11/11 -  4:00 CET - Shorthanded Hold'em - 10,000 starting stack - 10 minute levels. Password: Bucharest

Saturday 11/11 - 5:00 CET - Shorthanded Omaha - 10,000 starting stack - 10 minute levels. Password: Bucharest

No matter the number of participating players, these are the points available for the top 12 players in each tournament:

PositionPoints

Terms and conditions:

1. Only community members registered before participating in their first Community Rumble tournament will be eligible for the package.

2. To be eligible for points, you must use a poker alias identical or similar to your community alias.

3. The package cannot be transfered to a friend or 3rd party. 

4. The package can only be transferred to another event if you have already qualified for the Unibet Open Bucharest.

5. If two or more members share the same number of points at 1st place, the two players will participate in a heads up sitn'go on Sunday the 12th at 15:00 CET.

6. Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at any time.

7. Unibet terms and conditions apply at all times for this campaign. 

Former Community Manager

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@comanimal this isn't a satellite :D

It's more of a free 900 euro holiday with a tournament added.

@JeppeL assuming I have a chance of winning and I win... Do we have to play the ME or can the tournament buy in also be used for other mtts there? (like the KOs and so on.)

I mean. If I had to play I'd love to, but it's nicer when, as a community member, you have some free time to hang out with the others :) that's what made the "community UO package" so great. 

Wouldn't be fun shipping the ME and not spending time with you guys. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived