The Bucharest Community Rumble

JeppeL

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time ive changed my alias in months and now they do this to me. They know i wont remember to change it back.Will get my revenge on @JeppeL in Bucharest. Was in Bucharest last year, fab venue. Lots of all night sessions and trips across the road for kfc stye chicken. 

The starting times seem just fine to me. 

It's way more fun to have a game that stops on a decent hour (like these will) instead of 11pm or even midnight. Then there is some time to do nice stuff in the evening.

I think an earlier game is a good choice after all these late community league games. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Inb4 no one reads the rules and all the winners dont get any points because they dont have community accounts.

Remember new players you need a community account before playing. :)

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Just got my Aces cracked by 77 :( 20BB left (Radge , you've been lucky a lot of time ;) same with your AK vs AA and you hit a straight) @radge1

Edit: Next hand I had a big suckout :o Back to 50 BB

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived