The Bucharest Community Rumble

JeppeL

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@radge1 your fair play is appreciated :) really. I was amazed that I had that much left after the DC.

You played really good aswell :) had to bluff you out a few times to get a decent stack. At those moments I was really scared for calls :p

P. 's. I'm on a train now, and in Belgium they have really bad mobile network connection on them. So that's why I kept disconnecting :) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hadn't the best cards either :p I think you would laugh when you see with what I reraised  you :p

And the 2 times a got pocket Jj and Qq the flop was AKx which was the worst to have :p raising you there was scary. 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@JeppeL @MarcoV

Can we have a small leaderboard update? Just to know who will be my direct oponents for the last 2 games (Who I should try to bust the soonest :p)

And the first two MTT's took really long, is there any chance for a change in structure? (Either smaller stack or shorter levels; 6k with 10 min levels or 10k with 6 min levels). Being both slow and really deep made this one of the longest MTT's on Unibet, which isn't that lovely on a saturday/sunday afternoon :p

Hold'em:

#AliasPoints
1@VikingsAF40
2@radge135
3@gorokhov (wrong alias)30
4Player25
5Noud (Twitch)20
6Player18
7@w00ki3z_16
8@Pucuri8814
9@BundleFjoy12
10@MaGs11
11@Sangria1610
12@pirahn9

Omaha:

#AliasPoints
1@henrymorgan40
2@BroederTuck35
3@sgriff30
4@AlX25
5@ibrul20
6@Ashlee_200718
7@bebemic16
8@grobel14
9@whereisrivaldo12
10@jovisstmen11
11@Pucuri8810
12@MoreTBC (wrong alias)9

Total leaderboard:

#AliasPoints
1@VikingsAF40
1@henrymorgan40
3@radge135
3@BroederTuck35
5@sgriff30
6@AlX25
7@Pucuri8824
8Noud (Twitch)20
9@ibrul20
10@Ashlee_200718
11@w00ki3z_16
11@bebemic16
13@grobel14
14@BundleFjoy12
14@whereisrivaldo12
16@MaGs11
16@jovisstmen11
18@Sangria1610
19@pirahn9

@MoreTBC, wish I include your points in the total leaderboard but the rules don't say anything about us making a one-time exception for players who used another alias so I have to be strict on this one :(

Former community moderator

@bebemic "6. Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at any time."

So if they'd change it, because they have a good reason, then they can :) Asking for no PLO is a different thing tough :p And you are not obliged to play the PLO to win, so no issue there I guess.

It's a fact that this tourney lasted too long for a friendly afternoon game. That I had to play from 4P.M. till 9P.M. is a proof of that. Either the starting times aren't that great or the speed is too slow. (since now you just lose your complete day to this game)

My post was a suggestion and it's fair that Marco and Jeppe at least consider it, just as they will consider your "trolly" 20k stack 15 min level suggestion.

Either way I will play (and win it ;) so no point in trying Bebemic :p )

EDIT: it's fun that you don't want PLO since that's the thing where you scored your points. Does that show that you can only win by playing bingo? :p

@Janek why would I want to change it when I'm on top? There is no argument for that? :) If this one seemed to work out well for me, wouldn't I want to keep it this way? :)

I just need to do exactly the same as last week :p 

But ofcourse I understand that it's not okay to change it anymore. That's why my post was a suggestion, more to see if it got traction and if there were more like minded souls :)

VIkinks, don't play saturday if you have other plans, but for a chance to win a trip to Bucharest I think 5 hours is ok and the main event in Bucharest is not turbo is really deep and you have to stay at the tables more than 5 hours.Don't try to change the rules only if you want to go out on Saturday, work harder to win the trip in the most beautiful capital of the Europe with the most beautiful women.

@jonny2192 wrote:

@MarcoV maestro1908 would like to know if he can join this, he is a twitch reg but dutch.

Sure he can :)

I double checked the tournament results and noticed that @gorokhov played with a different alias. I'm very sorry for not noticing this in the first place but I had to remove your points from the total leaderboard :(

Former community moderator

@jonny2192 wrote:

@MarcoV maestro1908 would like to know if he can join this, he is a twitch reg but dutch.

@jonny2192 he should. The more people join, the less people can gain points, and the more chance I make :p

Let all the other twitch regs know that they have to play :p

So the best 2 results count, right? And i can still take part even that i didn't play first two. 

Would be sweet to ko someone from top of the leaderboard with bingopoker and read him/her moan about it in here. Am i evil, yes i am, am i evil, i am man, yes i am :haha:😠:laugh:

Archived