The Bucharest Community Rumble

JeppeL

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @GotWhatItTakes

First of al. 12/60 players is 20% getting points and 12/80 would be  15% getting points... So my statement is right :p

I am not greedy, I wouldn't mind losing. But it seems you can't get a joke... 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@bebemic wrote:

VIkinks, don't play saturday if you have other plans, but for a chance to win a trip to Bucharest I think 5 hours is ok and the main event in Bucharest is not turbo is really deep and you have to stay at the tables more than 5 hours.Don't try to change the rules only if you want to go out on Saturday, work harder to win the trip in the most beautiful capital of the Europe with the most beautiful women.

Hi guys, I'm happy to see that it seems people here enjoyed the tournaments :)

While we did the community summer league, there where a few requests throughout on adding a real deepstack, we didn't do it as we wanted to keep that schedule consistent. Instead we made this little two weekend deepstack league and I agree with the sentiment of bebemic; that 5 hours is ok considering the rather great main prize of over 2K in value over only a total of four tournaments - and with the peoiple who's scored points so far, it looks to be a nerve wracking Sunday :)

Former Community Manager

@VikingsAF wrote:

Lol @GotWhatItTakes

First of al. 12/60 players is 20% getting points and 12/80 would be  15% getting points... So my statement is right :p

I am not greedy, I wouldn't mind losing. But it seems you can't get a joke... 

No matter how many players participate, 12 people are getting points. 

Your statement is 100% wrong.

50 people play = 12 people earn points

1000 people play = 12 people earn points

You said the more people play the less people get points, what is just wrong.

About the greed: Last week I asked for later starting times and you said the starting times would be perfect. Now that you won 1 event you suddenly want to have later starting times? Pretty inconsistenst if you ask me. I couldn´t play neither of the two events because of the early starting times last week, so thanks for that. :puking:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Yes because I didn't know it would take so long. I interpreted the starting time with a duration of a normal league game (which lasts less than 3 hours)

Either way I'm playing, it's just that I propose something out of experience. It can be that I find my statement of last week to be wrong... And I can agree with you now. 

I'm not gonna discuss with you about absolute and relative numbers. Because you are just being stubborn to be stubborn and everyone understands what I meant. (and that it was relative) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Yes because I didn't know it would take so long. I interpreted the starting time with a duration of a normal league game (which lasts less than 3 hours)

Either way I'm playing, it's just that I propose something out of experience. It can be that I find my statement of last week to be wrong... And I can agree with you now. 

I'm not gonna discuss with you about absolute and relative numbers. Because you are just being stubborn to be stubborn and everyone understands what I meant. (and that it was relative) 

@VikingsAF, ok. I can see your point now. I guess, I was just getting triggered by your response because I was quite disappointed with missing the 2 events last week. Sorry! :happyshy:

GL in the remaining events :peace:

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

Excuse me, but I just started to play in Rumble leg 4 tourment, but I forgot to change my nickname to similar for my community like in last one rumble leg tourment. Is it possible to count this? I play now with nick Rey4 and my community nick - AlX12

I write it in the start of tourment and hope for understanding.. (

@pirahn wrote:

@BroederTuck wrote:

Sweet promo but it's going to be hard for me to play these because of the early starting time. :sad:

Isn't it possible to push the tourneys of next week to one hour later or so? Or maybe to leave late registration a bit longer open?

Always the ones who moan that win it, Congrats @BroederTuck

Thanks! But I didn't really moan, did I, I just asked if it was possible to change the starting times to see if others would prefer this too.

Last week I was just in time to late-register for the Omaha MTT (registered mobile in car, not driving 😃) and if I didn't get 2nd in that tourney I probably wouldn't have played today since I had some other plans for today too. But 2nd place was too valuable and because of the great prize, I rescheduled a bunch of things so I could play. And I'm very glad that I did!

Anyways, thanks to the whole Unibet team for this promo and for the opportunity to play in the UO. Have zero live experience (apart from some friendly home games with massive whales 😃) so it's very likely I'm going to punt this one very fast but at least I make somebody else very happy then and it costs me nothing.

To all of you who are also going to play in the next UO, see you in Bucuresti! 😃

Nice work  @BroederTuck.  I knew when we were down to the final 4 that I needed to finish above you, but your chip lead was too great.   I took the gamble with the check shove with an open ended straight, but from memory you called me with the nut flush draw.  I don't think you had more than that (the hand was over so quick and I couldn't replay it having been ko'd) but if was just a draw it was a great call on what probably looked like a semi bluff from me given that you were drawing to the nuts for the more obvious flush draw.  I think my bet size gave it away.

You say you haven't played live before. Based on your previous results you are obviously a very good player. I would recommend getting yourself down to a card room and play any game going just so that you can get a crash course on live play and then you will be in a good position. Failing that, google string bets and announce your raises rather than just putting chips in and you will be fine.  Looking forward to meeting you in Bucharest.  

Archived