A new start, the way to progress

fkingun

@fkingun The fact that you blame Unibet for being unlucky in a Freeroll it's a strong sign your not fit mentally for this game or any form of gambling in general. For your own good stay away from gambling or try to get stronger mentally. I wish you nothing but the best for you and your familly. #TakeNRG #BlessRNG

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@VikingsAF: I'm not saying that the call was wrong. The software is fked up or just fk me up!

@FreedoM: Maybe you are wright or maybe not. It will be decided in time or by me, I will see which one will be first :)

It is very correct to presume that it need mental strenght when unibet fks you. It was one example, from a free tournament but it's not the only one. Look at this:

In first pic I was served with Aces full against chipleader. So I raised and he called me every single time (cause that he did when he has something, but I had better). But wait, I forgot about unibet software "random" sh|t. The second one: after the flop everyone checked, I bet 100, UTG called with nines against kings and what happened next? He got two pair on turn and straight on river. Lol!

Third pic is just pointless!

Yeah, I know Omaha is different, but I played more than one game. Maybe I am unlucky, but that's strange, 'cause everyone knows that luck is the lowest factor to win in poker. Or isn't it? Maybe you admit, that is something weird...

1.thumb.jpg.ba572485fd713b39a8f7889e12b8ee12.jpg11.thumb.jpg.7f5691b86ef6ecf30c2b09e036cce33d.jpg111.thumb.jpg.6d6095143516ee200765740174d205db.jpg

To err is human, forgive is canine!

I give you a picture. There's a song about that in fact. Need to sleep before evenings games, but feel free to contact PM somewhere at night-time, bro. Actually figured out some sht that may help you.. But screw this writing, going to bed, so meanwhile listen to this :popeye:😏
                                                                                      separated.PNG.1924c2b7c8af40ed039835ed13f86b0c.PNG

And what it sounds like, dude, there is no target on you by any poker software!
Feelings and reason in poker just need to be separated, no matter how much life sht hurts.
Peace

@fkingun Look how i feel about poker is how i feel about life, u can wine about how unlucky you are but the reality is your not alone in the univers and btw luck is a force u cant control so you can be ridiculous about how the software is Fing U or go trough the stor. 

The saga goes on. In a Omaha Tournament i can't beat one player, he gets it every single time! (pic 1 & 2)

Let's try some SNg, maybe there it will be better! NOT a fking chance with "random" screw up (pic 3 => another fking river donate my stack)

Ok, let's go even lower in 1 euro SNG, 'cause I'm "unlucky" and unibet is "random" dostribute the cards... NOT! (what's the chance to get dpuble queens and the other have AA? But what's the chance to have another QQ and the same player to have JJ, this time, but still beats you with a set!? - pic 4 and 5)

Another SNG 1 euro, played with a little more caution, nothing happened! Another one just still the pots and bluff many times. On the flop I get 2 pairs and he's got a set! Lol. - pic 6

Random my as5!

1.thumb.jpg.a0b96faf2fc37c75963a6e0d5e6d76da.jpg2.thumb.jpg.d4cff3969714677caded8a33fef07f2d.jpg3.thumb.jpg.b8552b2787dc1f2aa373526e19cb8748.jpg4.thumb.jpg.f3f2b74f1909ae31768d8850bf0ef1e8.jpg5.thumb.jpg.99d3a5c1ac5d324a8ae3a94e9251fa11.jpg6.thumb.jpg.fdc13a8be50194e51a15f03b729ba901.jpg

The Omaha situations were pre flop allin hands? If yes in hand 1 you were very unlucky in hand 2 you were an underdog. If it was an flop allin in both situation in case 1 was a real flip case 2 an unlucky situation but I think none of the 2 hands were good enough for an allin.

@psrquack: Nope, both were played normally. The first one, I bet he calls and next card, puff flush! The second one, after I bet hard, he gets the third Jack and on river he got me good...

It is more than 4 months of unlucky hands like this. Everybody say "hold one", "it will past", "u r unlucky in that one", "in the long run...".

There will NOT be a long run without winnings. I CAN'T win some money without a big stack in tournaments or SNG's. That's a fact. The luck is a superstition. The software is a fact. The random distribution of cards, in this moment for me is a superstition! :)

Look at this table. I know deuces are the lowest but I lost many many times with Ace something (K or Q included) against 22.

7.jpg.bbe52dc31e833a89b35093b9146646ae.jpg8.jpg.55e67b7633069109efb0f28e8dbaf628.jpg9.jpg.898826e058f2e5d59e841701aca43c1e.jpg

Look at this final table :))))). He steel the pots some time and this time I decided to call. And surprise A4o vs 79s :))))). And guess what, on river, as usual, the software donate - 'cause this is the correct word - my stack to this player.

7.jpg.6cb69d23e7525af70c8ee6049f056c32.jpg8.jpg.528580f4925381a453984c40a0f35b46.jpg

Now please tell me: how can I prevail in the long run without getting money to pay the entry fees? Just from my wallet and not from winnings here? "Something is rotten in the state of Malta (Denmark) :)

I'm less donk in Omaha than Holdem so I think your second Omaha hand wasn't great play on your side (to be more accurate you lost too many Sklansky buck when you played that hard). There are too many possible outs for your opponent on the flop or even he already has a better one (Ak at least) so within having a great read or a tell I wouldn't play that so hard. To the first hand: as I can assume that was already a risky bet on your side. The flop was very slippery on your point of view and you couldn't easy evolve your hand strenght. So I think none of the 2 hands were so unlucky ones as they seems.

To the Holdem hands: unfortunately the first one is a true flip you must deal with it. Btw If I were in the same situation (bigger stacks around me) and decided to call anyway then I would go allin after the first allin. I think wasting +150 chips with he call is wrong play because they have more chips then you and after a random flop you will face with another raise when they want to steal your stack and most of cases you will call it when the bord will contain 3 overcards. My opinion is that the situation didn't need the allin but if you go then go after the raise.

To the second hand: it's hard to say but that was a mistake on your side. As a chipleader we don't need to play the sheriff or the table role (the only exception is when we are sitting on the hot seat). You had the needed chips you were in a good position, playing smallball and figuring out how to use the weakness of the enemies should be a better strategy. I think that allin escalated too quickly and your hand wasn't good enough to make such moves.

Starting balance: 21.50€
Current balance:  29.69

@psrquack: Maybe I'm too impulsive. Maybe I should reconsider my entire style and game. Maybe I should stay away from calling somebody who's all in. But there are the big stacks or the big money.

I'm in steal position, dejavu (1.277) raise all in, I (8.810) call, remco41 (15.864) call also. On flop remco bet 3500, I call. On turn he raise all in, I call (so he's assuming that I don't have the king, but this another story...) A heart is coming for me on river, but of course not the good one. Unlucky me...

1.thumb.jpg.f92ba4b3c539949d650ea33c1c98f4b4.jpg

@fkingun Why not chose a game and stick with it? Like SNGs or Nano MTTs/Freerolls. I mean in SNGs u need to play at least 1000 to really know if you are a winner or not. Either way have some of my luck maybe u run better. #TakeNRG #BlessRNG And ffs play within your bankroll and clear your mind.

@Messwithme: It's almost funny :)). I even didn't get annoyed this time :))).

@livertool: Yup, sometimes I cursed a little bit and my daughter is laughing on me, because I repeat the bad words: "yeap dad, we get it from first time" :)).

Friends I am not annoyed at all! I laugh my ass with this random as5 distribution and fkig river that I am almost used. I really hate sometimes when there is not happening the same, but if I will get annoyed  sometimes in the future I will withdraw everything and get a new break again. So fk the believers, fk the software and fk the fking river and get over it.

Did I mention fk the software random distribution and fk the river? :Rofl:

Starting balance: 29.69€
Current balance:  38.25

Well I spent almost 5 hours yesterday night, to make some money from my 0.25€ fee for the 50€ Nano Deep Impact and I made it 2nd. I was so sleepy in the final round that I just want it to end when we remain the last two man standing. Congrats to the other player and hope for the week end to complete the steps and missions of this month.  I was like 70% of the time the chip leader and suffered 5-6 times big lost of my stack with incredible AK vs AA or other hands, but I always regain trust in myself and came back.

Why the fk I don't concentrate like this in bigger prize tournaments?

1.thumb.jpg.1bdc4263eff12274ff658950f476a535.jpg

I can beat players but I can't beat the fking software. KK vs Q10s, AKs vs 9Qs, river loss big pots, raising and raising and nothing happend. I can't really understand why a player with nothing on flop, nothing on turn can still call with nothing but a hope and unibet screwup, pardon me, software, still giving them the chance to win. How the fk should I win unibet programmers? And what's to learn from this hands: play every hand and call every bet you will win, even with nothing good or just crap because unibet will give you some money back to keep pump in the system? This is not a random distribution this is almost a path...

Now tell me how unlucky I am, how my game sucks and how life's unfair, bla bla!

.2.thumb.jpg.231ee9c5006d87486246c98f44ea4328.jpg3.thumb.jpg.bafb36736f076096beb6e99373c20548.jpg4.thumb.jpg.6cb5f80f1bea0da818931b8900305f2a.jpg6.thumb.jpg.5da8c9ea4c64294b2f60cb21b36ff522.jpg7.thumb.jpg.ba2e1c8862fb524b7e76b1b0ead83746.jpg8.thumb.jpg.a5779c4a0f057b1a4e027c4e886cf30c.jpg9.thumb.jpg.1b085b6ebbf317b8fe268c8ccc2fbc1e.jpg10.thumb.jpg.8b7c720e1b2ecc9feb666a9cecffe07d.jpg1.thumb.jpg.e7271a6aae78c88d81c3480cdc30e36d.jpg

Starting balance: 38.25€
Current balance:  29.12

I am very very tilted. Nothing worked nor on PLO or NLH, nor on SNG, nor on free entry or paid entry tornaments. Almost every big hand I have lost it, especially on river! Fk this sh1t, fk this week end. Nite everybody.

1.thumb.jpg.4726efd41d965dbf3e928b322593d2bc.jpg2.thumb.jpg.b7730ce75653e2d31f7f059cabaf51a2.jpg

Starting balance: 29.12€
Current balance:  25.03

I'm trying to complete the last part of March mission, but the software don't alow me to do that. These are just two hands from a bunch of hands and seems almost like impossible to beat the software. First hand I raised every singlke time with pot amount and he call me every single time. Anf on river unibet donate, one more time my money. It's very very annoying, to lost not against a good call or a good player, but to the software bullsh1t.

The second one it's almost the same, raised pre flop, raised on flop, re-raised all in by him, called by me and guess what, unibet is done it again... And another big loss by me, without making a huge mistake. I'm not perfect, I'm not pro, but you have to admit this is at least weird. I'm pretty sure that if I will have AAKK I will loose big to flush or a astraight on river. Yuk

1.thumb.jpg.816faec076527d30ed69df0d56cb9375.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6de437a85fa6f84a53483eb92add69dc.jpg

I feel your pain. Im new to plo thanks to a ticket from this great site which I lost in about 3 minutes, but was intrigued by the game so I did a bit of research and came back again. Nothing improved, flop trips and lose, flop flush and lose, turn nut straight and lose. I read 2 books and tried again but still lost, still loving th game.

After considerable research I came up with my own rules for succesful plo.

1. You cant win with A high.

2. If you have 2 pairs but not top 2 you will lose.

3. If you have trips but not top trips you will lose.

4. If you have a straight but not top  you will lose to a higher straight.

5. If you have a flush but not Ace flush you will lose.

6. If you have a house but not top house you will lose.

( You see wher this is going.)

7. If you have quads but there is a bigger pair on the board you will lose.

8. Ive not lost with a straight flush but I know its only a matter of time.

This is my experience of the great game of PLO and I LOVE it.

Just sit tight and enjoy and Im sure variance will swing round, but it might be longer than some people are willing to wait

Cheers.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@WarawaDK: Thank you! :peace:

@GR1ZZL3R: Yup, I am enjoying the game most of the time. Sometimes I curse, sometimes I become tilted as fk, sometimes I win and I'm glad, sometimes I just complain about loosing with a big hand. I don't know why, but Omaha seems more entertaining than NLH, maybe because as you said, there are many many possibilities to win or to loose either 😃 Like this hand bellow (I'm not a mathematician, but in this game I guess even some probabilities theories are broken 🤣). How many six and seven are probably to hold the other guy? The answer: more than me :))))))))

3.thumb.jpg.1561dfe28d59f5825bd8162cb7c6bc57.jpg

Yes indeed @WarawaDK, there is alot of weird stuff in plo but the more you play the less weird it looks, no really. 

Ive just played 6 hands, yes 6, and won 2, queens and threes full house against threes and queens and trip aces against trip kings. That is definitely short term but maybe its my day today for variance to rule in my favour. I wont know till much later. Keep playing and good luck.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived