A new start, the way to progress

fkingun

@fkingun 

Haha look at the bright side,you will get "Double trouble" ticket. 😉
Maybe even VIP. 😃

Now seriously,I saw some hands and there is bad beats for sure,but there is also,a big part,your mistakes.

I reccomend you to take a little break,just forget about poker,becuse with this mindeset it can only get worse.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting balance: 71.24€
Current balance:  83.88€

Another month past, still on positive balance account, still battle with the fking river! I tried 4 MTT today:

1. 50€ Nano Cosmic Rays -  buy in 0.1€ and bought 3 times, but I can't beat the software so I quit this one

2. 50€ Singularity - buy in 1€ - won the second place after suffering a little and got beat in the final with another sh1tty hand A6o vs 54o, the flop comes A52 raise all in, next card is 4 and 10, bleah :Annoyed:

3. 1000€ GTD - 33 vs 88, no chance got out 3xx place :Smirk:

4. 3000€ GTD -  another fk up by the unibet river: KQo vs AJo, flop comes JT3, check, he raise I call, next card A, I bet thinking that he has AJ and with two pairs will go al in and he did, I call and unibet fked up again with another Ace on river. Fked up for me, 'cause for him it did good. From 90.91% vs 9.09% to zero in a milisecond. How's that @OmNomNom? :Smile:

I wish to all of you to have a nice April and good games! Cheers! :Peace:

1-horz-vert.thumb.jpg.f4db9451bada2b410934c9921ac11a21.jpg5-horz-vert.thumb.jpg.a05e6bb667e10753da9e7c13f5e609bb.jpg9-horz-vert.thumb.jpg.e4cfc65e0580d800ba22bc4def82372a.jpg13-horz-vert.thumb.jpg.bc006744453199e8fb8267201f8c4c53.jpg1000-horz.thumb.jpg.96e241f1aea6fbf298f5400159daf951.jpg

To err is human, forgive is canine!

are not good or enough. I was in this morning, in a Singularity 50 euros MTT and I played few hands: JJ, 77 and A7 and I've lost only with A7 to an A9. Ok, so I fold many hands expecting something good and here we go, the final 5 players, I'm 5/5 and got a pair of aces. I raised 3x, one player called, after the flop I checked hoping for a raise from him, which he did, I called this time and surprise. The very next card he got the 2nd pair. You know, the bullsh1t unibet random distribution strikes again.S80403-073722.thumb.jpg.2540285bdf0fe38f5b240311ef21f08f.jpg

@fkingunwrote:

are not good or enough. I was in this morning, in a Singularity 50 euros MTT and I played few hands: JJ, 77 and A7 and I've lost only with A7 to an A9. Ok, so I fold many hands expecting something good and here we go, the final 5 players, I'm 5/5 and got a pair of aces. I raised 3x, one player called, after the flop I checked hoping for a raise from him, which he did, I called this time and surprise. The very next card he got the 2nd pair. You know, the bullsh1t unibet random distribution strikes again.S80403-073722.thumb.jpg.642250d2f3b95dcc8123b81911e33fb2.jpg

seems like you really enjoy the game :-p

@xdiediex1: indeed I am ! Last year I was very angry with this kind of sh1t, but this year I'm passing easilly this moments. Despite the impression of bitching around, I'm not.

Today I played a little on mobile, it's working fine, in some moments the connection was lost, but financial was good. I like SNG and NLH it seems pretty fast on mobile. 

We all are enjoying the game, some with higher financial results, some with lower. I like to think, that will be a period where I will only WIN and it will be in the close future .

@fkingunwrote:

@xdiediex1: indeed I am ! Last year I was very angry with this kind of sh1t, but this year I'm passing easilly this moments. Despite the impression of bitching around, I'm not.

Today I played a little on mobile, it's working fine, in some moments the connection was lost, but financial was good. I like SNG and NLH it seems pretty fast on mobile. 

We all are enjoying the game, some with higher financial results, some with lower. I like to think, that will be a period where I will only WIN and it will be in the close future .

you arent bitching really, i throwed this on the twitch stream this week cause i had the same problem , lost all the biggest cards too some noob that calls a preflop all inn AA with 27 ofsuited  flop 22 river 7 or qq with 94 suited 44 on flop ...i mean unibet really didnt want me to win , they all said oh but think big at the end they give ya money ...i was like at the end im out of th egame yeah lost busted.... it isnt monopolymoney we play with   , so i really got your point , i was kinda sarcastic

@fkingunwrote:

I played another MTT this morning and I ws amazed of the power of small pairs vs AK :).

Well, small pairs win half the time vs. unpaired high hands like AK.

Did you actually realize you hit the river in the 22 hand? You are always so vocal when the river is dealt against you – in this instance, you hit a 2 outer and I can’t find any comment about that. It’s important to have a reality check sometimes. Otherwise you only remember the bad rivers and always forget about the good ones.

Btw, the better you play the more you learn to hate flops and turns, too. It probably just hurts you much more when it happens on the river because you are a) emotionally invested and b) loose more chips than compared to check/folding on the flop.

@GamesDean: yes, you are right. Dunno why, but it hurts more when it's about the river! I guess, as you said, there are more money, stakes and hopes involved. And yes, i put the image with those deuces vs kings because, in my opinion, it's an tone of luck involved 😃 It's hard to understand why 22 is better than KK, or KT is better than AA, but you all said "it's the game" .

Btw, have you looked of the pair of six that I folded? Lol, I fold that pair with such of regret :D. Is there a chance that poker to be more a luck game than a math game? :D

And yes sir, you are right, in many MTTs, people somehow believe that an Ax it's a very high hand (me included, but I tend to fold more and more any A without a J, Q or K) and got beaten by a low pair. 🤣

It is more a revelation to me and I'll risk more and more with low pairs in MTT's.

Got knocked out 33 also in.a freeroll Omaha this morning, with JJ against AA, but I had to go so I risked that and paid the consequences.

PS: I'm trying a lot to enjoy the game more, even in "the fking river" moments! I'm trying, not succed everytime! 🤣

@fkingunwrote:

@GamesDean: yes, you are right. Dunno why, but it hurts more when it's about the river! I guess, as you said, there are more money, stakes and hopes involved. And yes, i put the image with those deuces vs kings because, in my opinion, it's an tone of luck involved 😃 It's hard to understand why 22 is better than KK, or KT is better than AA, but you all said "it's the game" .

Btw, have you looked of the pair of six that I folded? Lol, I fold that pair with such of regret :D. Is there a chance that poker to be more a luck game than a math game? :D

I think, it’s more of a tilt issue. In the past, I had similar problems – whenever the river was bad, it really upset me because I had to fold and lost so much money. I was asking myself: Why on the river? Why can’t the flop be bad so I don’t have to loose so much money? Why always on the river? Combined with: Of course this stupid id**t called me chasing his stupid draw! And obviously he’s getting rewarded for that! Fish protection! etc.

What helped me overcoming this leak was this: 1) Understanding that you want your opponents to play bad. When they chase draws they shouldn’t chase or call you down with hands that should fold you’re making money in the game. More often than not they will miss the river and you made more than your fair share. 2) More importantly though: You have to make sense of your actions. When you know what you are doing and why you’re doing it you will be less upset when bad things happen. If you account for anything that can happen – good or bad – you’re less likely to tilt because you know it was part of the possible outcomes. Previously, I was just playing street for street – flop, then turn, then river – but now I’m planning my hands from the start and know what I’m doing on every street and why I want to do that. If you have reasons for all your actions you become kind of immune vs. tilt since there’s no reason to tilt anymore.

Of course, I still tilt. A few days ago I was playing because of the high hand promotion while I was really tired. That was a terrible decision and I lost around 1 buy-in for no reason. Another example: When Unibet had the tournament series a few weeks ago, I was trying to play everyday even when I didn’t feel like it. That resulted in me tilting and playing much worse than my A game. Tilt is hard to overcome and there are various reasons why you might be tilting but it’s one of your major leaks, I think.

Regarding your fold with 66: If you folded for the right reasons it doesn’t matter that you would have won. What if your opponents would have had overpairs instead? You’re always playing vs. a range of hands, never vs. specific holdings. So if you folded 66 because you felt being behind vs. the shoving range it’s correct to do so. It happens to me all the time in tournaments. It happens to everyone.

@GamesDean: Thank you for the lesson. Few people today can give a good advice !

I agree with you, I tilted very much in the past, especially when I expected something and got other result. Now I am a little bit detached, in a way than I am not getting upset by the turn or river and pour bad words :)))). My goal this year is to play from average to good!

In life it matters more to progress than to achieve perfection!

Starting balance: 83.88€
Current balance:  98.79€

Today I played 3 MTT's and got in the paid places every time. I played good but not enough to won those MTT's, but everyday I'm learning the lesson. Still got some beating rivers and also some of mine winnings on river. Yes, I still hate the river loss, but what can I do if people are convinced that "the" card they need will come... So be it and as @GamesDean wrote we all want that people to call us and not getting that card so we can the stack.

Still going up, step by step, building bankroll and trust. In this night it is the Easter to all orthodox people so I wish to you all "A happy Eastern with your family!"

a.thumb.jpg.83913e9337760312d282e68e24e40124.jpgb.thumb.jpg.289e4bbb413f0e7fe5d62d92815774cf.jpgc.thumb.jpg.feefa13d8977ba9265aa95a7808a41cc.jpgd.thumb.jpg.3566a1886971c6366578ad67a750a4f5.jpge.thumb.jpg.c2d6188ac4bd68e97b0573bebf9baac0.jpg

This player was raising almost every hand, with nothing almost every single fking time. Some timeshe's got some pairs. But almost 90% of the time when people called him, he nailed the river. How the fk is this possible? I got him on the final 4 table and I got him good with  full and he, like usual, with hope and just a pair.

But the very next hand, unibet has done it again, giving my stack to him with the fking river. I'm sick of this sh1t and that's why I really HATE the unibet fking river! And from the 1st place to none in two hand! Thanks unibet! For screwing up again!!!

Action: he's the SB I'm UTG. Everybody calls, except the Button. On flop, everyone checks, on turn I got the straight player IXIX tried me with 3200 I called him, the river another 9, I still got the straight and he raise all in, I think he's just desperate to make me fold, but unibet changed already everything, giving him quads!!! What's the chance in real life to get this sh1t? I guess it's 0.0000001% but unibet felt to give me another sh1tty "random" distribution. Don't give me sh1t like "he could have flush or he could have full" 'cause he hadn't.

I know omaha is tricky and has to be played by the very last card, but this player's action was to raise 3-4 times the blind EVRY SINGLE hand and on flop to RAISE the POT again. With nothing people, just with the hope that the others will fold!

3.thumb.jpg.387db165fb0703c5eda90864b63cbae1.jpg

@fkingun The chance to hit a 1 outer is exactly the same online as it is live - if you want to know the real odds and not 0.000001%(it's never going to happen kind of odds) I suggest googling the term "poker odds calculator" and try entering in some hands in one of the available calculators. Just a small piece of advice, take it as you see fit. 

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@SvirAVI: I meant by Unibet river just that. Im not playing else where, so I can't say other name river. It's nothing tricky or with another meaning.

@JeppeL: yeah, You are right. It's an exageration the 0.00001 chance by me, the odds on turn were like 75 vs 20 or something like that. But from 4 cards, 3 were there and another one on river to apear... come on, admit that it's hard to digest.

Yeah, looking behind it could be another pair to hit a full house, but it wasn't the case...

Anyway, i will go on, with or without this fairy tale hands. I want to show this kind of hands made by me...lol

Im not an PLO player and dont know if his turn bet & your call was resoneble or not but but looking at this hand he would have 7/44 so ish 16% or 5.25 to 1 on the turn if he dont hit he still have some showdown value with his set and on this board I would assume quite a bit of fold eq aswell.

I dont know what blind level u at since its not clear if this hand was raised or limped preflop? So not knowing the pot size on turn we cant do any calculations but you should look up a pot odds calculator and run the numbers when u feel like you been outdrawn so you get a better picture of the situation.You are locking at odds % and thats good but you need to consider the pot odds aswell to make any conclusions, in some cases its worth to call a small bet even if you only have 10% eq since the odds you are given are so good.

Its very tilting to feel that you get bad beaten all the time so I think that would be helpfull :)

@triceraatopp: yup, it's true. Preflop was limped, no raise, also everyone checked on flop, on turn he bet 3.200 (blinds were 800/1.600) and I called, on river he raised the rest of his stack 5.972. The Omaha is tricky 'cause river can change the final result and yes it's annoying when you (or I or somebody else) have the Turn! But as I said, I will go on.

The afternoon MTT was a 50 Multiverse and I got 3 times the AA in my hands. Believe it or not I won just one time and with luck... How come is this possible? Is the AA that low @JeppeL ? 🤣 Should I never go all in or call a raise all in with AA? 🤣  Another player on my table lost with AA to a JKs!

Damn this is so weird!

1.thumb.jpg.5b18587f25aa1db776157fba40e111c3.jpg3.thumb.jpg.98b1d2a4431099d9a1b82761d71171c1.jpg4.thumb.jpg.fb840ac5277e50e22536a2bb1b2dc2a8.jpg7.thumb.jpg.df25a6ce11d9036414f4c41728bd1a34.jpg

After 3 hours I finally get to 1st place in a tournament. I played tied and risked few times, AA included and almost lost my temper, I admit 👼 I shout few bad words that everyody in the house hear it!

5.thumb.jpg.673011e71f01b9594baf4804d947390e.jpg6.thumb.jpg.27577b1351847ce8d4b7e96d6684bca0.jpg

And the 2nd place battle:

8.thumb.jpg.c5784b8f4a8d268bdd04cd82c3883f52.jpg9.thumb.jpg.e1d75839188a88cfea99b422bcf856b1.jpg

Fun facts: I lost one time completely my stack (6798 ) and I had to re-buy and five time almost got busted (my stack was like 500-700). After the last drop I played very tight and carefully. Including the two timer pair of Aces... 🤣

10.jpg.d277087c4a7b23639076509d1620951a.jpg

I don't know how's about you, but is very very annoying for me, to loose on fking river!

This guy just lost half of his stack and he tilted so he goes all in the very next hand. I call him and I was right, 'cause he had a bullsh1t hand. But unibet random distribution strikes again...

1.thumb.jpg.7d4fe676eb05b7860f1f5e3550cdadcd.jpg

On this SNG, I raise 3bet and this guy called. With two top pairs I raised 3/4 of the pot and he called again. I raised on turn 3/4 of his chips, but he called. And ones more the ❤️♥️❤️ty distribution give him a river flush. With nothing on flop and turn!!!

2.thumb.jpg.dbc41dc29975a3f5ca5b1a9beebbedb0.jpg

Same SNg same sh1t! I raise 3bet and he called, after seeing the flop I raised all in, he called once more and guess what from winning with two pairs I lost to a 4 cards flush! How about that?

3.thumb.jpg.e607fdf534d4dd69ae4ecd08912f2d1e.jpg

Number four of this post is the most ridiculous hand! The guy raised almost 90% of the hands, before the flop, 2-3 times the blinds. Now I have a strong hand and the button and let's see:

He's the BB and I have the button, I have my stack of 4924 and  he has 7894. Blinds are 80/100. Preflop he raise with 240 to 400, I re-raise with 1600 to 1760,  SB calls 1600, BB calls 1360. The flop was A3K and SB aka Messi bet 6134 and he's  all in, I call 3164 and I'm also all in  and SB folds. After we go all in the incredible unibet random distribution appears again. Turn is an Ace, I have full of kings and he has Aces full, but wait to be sure nothing happens on river comes another Ace. Lol, And from a winning set versus two pairs I loose to quads. yeah I know, it's happens all the time lmao! How ridiculous is that? Would you played different this hand?

4.thumb.jpg.f835403e7d231f1b440f5c54d9ed6572.jpg

I am some time mesmerised by this kind of hands and ridiculous turn or river. When I risked my stack with ace something against KK on another SNG's I lost both times, no ace for me. No progress today, the result for now is -4.

I guess I won too much and my money has to be random distributed :) Nothing worked yesterday, nor on 1 & 2 euro, nor on 4 & 5 euros, in total I loss 19 euros. But today is another day, isn't it?

this morning I played the morning Singularity. I played very few hands, I saw 45-50 flops, continued the hand a quarter and won like half the quarter. The hands:

1.thumb.jpg.6743c0814e4742e2a0261cb23c57ee26.jpg2.thumb.jpg.c27bff833bdded8c8c80d363e1f2b019.jpg3.thumb.jpg.a226ba1d504f94d29345dad4c2ed0987.jpg

Than, comes this hand KK and from UTG I decided not to raise and expect some raise from the others. Which is not happened, everybody fold except the BB, the same guy which calls a lot of hands.Ok, let's see the flop, I thought. Another K on flop and I make a strong set. He checks and I checked also it was a tiny possibility to hit the flush, on turn he bet 240, I called, on river, no flush, he bet 2625 I raise all in 12639, he calls 6005 and won with a mf straight. C'mon unibet how can you do this? The middle card for straight :))) this is ridiculous!

4.thumb.jpg.6a2367a44ce1a923dd554c6bffd4373c.jpga.jpg.7da427fdf9fa7ed76b1582db0064101e.jpgb.jpg.457956760f41224919acb9d268084189.jpgc.jpg.14664edf3bad2a5ee6a991313f252e7e.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.0c528f5d6332f2c1805713d2adbd681d.jpg

Where's my 4th king to make quads? Where's my second pair to make a full?

The last hand AQs vs 99, tried to get some chips, but again, no Q or A for me.

5.thumb.jpg.ceac4c010b92e1b4a7fa085729b00a50.jpg

I don't know if checked on that flop was a mistake, probably he called any bet, but c'mon a inner straight... Is my play this bad? Am I not lucky against sh1tty plyers and sh1tty hands? If AA and a kings set can't win on unibet what hands can win? 8-2 and Q2s? Bleah

This morning mtt, same sh1t as the yesterday, two hands out from the money.

The first one: he raise many hands with ace -low card or k and another cards. Not too much, but a 3 bet and many times we fold or if someone called he bet on flop 3/4 of the pot. This time is the same, he raise and I re-raise, he called. On flop i bet, he called, on turn I raise all in, he called and with the river unibet software donate my stack and my money again. 😠

Would you played dfferent this hand? If I made the all in after the flop, he probably folded his QQ, but the interest is to take the others money, not to make them fold. Or isn't this true?S80411-064911.thumb.jpg.20234d62c78d48201589ea503da9e336.jpg

The last hand: we call and he made a steal attempt with 3bet. I call to see the flop and I was right and also made the top pair. So I bet all my stack convinced that he'll fold his ace something or maybe he call me and I'll double my stack. But wait, unibet software had other plans and made him a straight. :Annoyed:S80411-071445.thumb.jpg.4ba4295f5d4046e5f19685152f0cb475.jpg

Would anybody in his minds fold an AK at first raise? Would anybody sane with a set of a Aces did not played that hand? How can I not to tilt when this is happening almost 80% of the time, the only different thing is the amount om money, stack or name of tournament?

From 138 to 107, with this kind of bullsh1t every day, how can I not tilt...:Angel:

It's a trap!

I lost another two hands with AA, i think next time I'll fold . I didn't made a printscreen of the second lost, because I was fking angry, but it was like always, a raise all in by me or a call of someone all in, before the flop.

And wait, after the second lost, next hand, I was UTG, with K7o and I raised all in with the rest of my stack, someone called me with Axo and unibet gave me a straight, a river straight. Like a compensation... bleahS80412-160128.thumb.jpg.41f6efad98fad3c04764a731bfb11c98.jpg

S80412-164547.thumb.jpg.97592e3b281a76e78c12904028a3474e.jpg

I found those hands :)))

1.thumb.jpg.6ac5f628e832736f436aa552e93882fd.jpg2.thumb.jpg.1a11f4ac8db05c16405edc3186229563.jpg

And look at this beauty, from beggining to the end 🤣

3.thumb.jpg.b2e1ee7bba2fac00aacc726958c6ddae.jpg

Do not play with KK against A70, you'll loose! Take my advice for free! 🤣

4.thumb.jpg.3e6e1f2e122078d3aa6f47840f34a951.jpg

And the final hand and result was!

5.thumb.jpg.4dfeda294fa451f67c0b48648fe6f697.jpg6.jpg.9db8b2d73ee20d754c97a90f2482f884.jpg:laugh:

Have a nice week end all of you!

On Unibet mtt's many times strange fking things happened! I wanted to say some times, but I guess this is not true, because it's happening a lot of times (at least to me)!

Again INCREDIBLE and fking UNBELIEVABLE appears from nowhere and from probabilities 97.62% vs 2.38% to win, on fking river (did I mention before this post that I really really HATE the fking river on Unibet?) lost again!!!

I was so tilted that I lost all the stack in this tournament and in the next one! Fking people marching all in with a low pair!!! Break, music nd relax! 😏

1.thumb.jpg.98aff10b2d54150d4930dbc1f087ff9e.jpg2.thumb.jpg.39d3d96404415ba879a4b3ca89e73994.jpg

Starting balance: 123.88€
Current balance:  192.49€

After 2 hours and 7 minutes I won the Malta Community Rumble! Yupiiii!

Congrats to @Esir - 2nd place and @Casthaneda for the 3rd place. The hardest player for me to beat was @RedHotChiliP, congrats man for the 4th place, you have some luck, but also the luck was with me in the end.

Thanks again @JeppeL for the ticket and thank you all for follow and like my every day saga on Unibet! :peace:

Some images from the tournament with some comments:

1.thumb.jpg.eb67f9a29241fd46db15b4514f421150.jpg2.thumb.jpg.a7f86bfedf68444643a6954caeee61ec.jpg4.thumb.jpg.258493968a431ba7254dcc4385dc2a51.jpg5.thumb.jpg.b66ae09fbff6acc19f8f6ec7fec46d74.jpg6.thumb.jpg.b7aeec72f0261370425062ec6fbec2c0.jpg7.thumb.jpg.89711c90ee0201f78fb570df3572df04.jpg8.thumb.jpg.c5dd28d9ca4d922ea13f00ff686d84fe.jpg9.thumb.jpg.eced2b011ebf24c55566b00e8a75df83.jpg10.thumb.jpg.14783173aeaf541e84834625e482f3b0.jpg11.thumb.jpg.f043aff39158a2dd20818f1c7f63b739.jpg12.thumb.jpg.66cff0e2c8c868d4e190542cbc2f60d3.jpg

Archived