A new start, the way to progress

fkingun

I got fked over and over again, my AA beaten by 109o with 1010 on flop, KK vs a4 ace come on flop, 55 vs k9o and the flop is kk. I'm so sick of this sh1t of random my a55 that fked me so good. Wtf is wrong! I am again, tilted as fk, everything I tried didn't worked. River fked me, 24 fked me, 810 fked me, fked and fked river and over again. Fk this sh1t!!! How come I ain't got hand like this?! People with K9o who raise before flop? With 52 that goes all in and still got 2 pairs. 63 in SNg and he raise and raise, and beat my tens with 3 on flop and 6 on river.

@#$%^&*()_

1.thumb.jpg.18369fd59f29dd87c720e80943eb920b.jpg2.thumb.jpg.3d9004b8f4b408149616f10b45a9dad3.jpg3.thumb.jpg.ac9cb83d5c6fe248480338bff87ab3ef.jpg4.thumb.jpg.e6251abc6584b2aead0f17dd65a93375.jpg5.thumb.jpg.2b5c063628ffefd5bf678f831a89f3a9.jpg

To err is human, forgive is canine!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not that special man :) We all get bad stuff like that, we're just not whining about it .. much :)

Sometimes is really bad, sometimes is good. It's true it's easier to forget about the good cause you need many good to win a tournament while one bad can take you out.

Just a bit earlier  one guy kept ruining all gameplay at start of a tournament by going all in each time with random cards. If he got called he got lucky.

I wait for good hand, got AK, I go all in first, he doesn't bite that time. But after continues to go all in, Got a suited hand K high, i decide myself to call him, hoping for a K pair or a flush. I do that.  He has 89 offsuited in hand. I do actualy get my flush - > Time to celebrate ? Nope.. board has plenty of 8 and 9's too , he has a full house LOL :)

Another day. Before bubble time ! Guy in my right all in to steal chips. fold fold. At this point is clear to me that he goes in with any 2, but I just wanna have a good hand. Next hand AA ! Oh yes ! go in one more time ! i dare you ! Sure enough he does it. As suspected he has 10 2 in hand. Is it a win ? Nope .. flop magicaly gives him both 10 and 2. Do i get a 3rd A .. noo -- > bubble boy !

And lots of things like that :)

There's so many times when you wish you didn't go in and so many times when you wish you would have went in. It's part of the game, t's not just you that are cursed :P

Another time (one of the times, i wished i would have went all in ) close to the bubble too. I get KQ hand, i need chips, i'm ready to bet big. I'm one of the last to act on the table though. Waiting my turn. And so it starts.. Biggest stack goes all in. meh, second biggest stack, goes all in .. wtf. interesting, then a 3rd guy stack almost like mine.. goes alll in too, then a 4th guy ! 3rd biggest stack goes all in ! My finger goes to the call button....no. it's nuts, a 5 way all in, don't do it. I fold.

Cards turn around.. one guy has AQ, another guy has AQ, one guy A7, and one think it was A 5 or so, anyway still an A first. No one hits absolutely anything.. and a K sitting there on the table smiling at me...And all of them survived.. noone was eliminated .. meh.

@nekoneko: Lol man, you are my brother in pain :). Yup the stealers are more in number that a year ago, like they read just that part. In many SNG the situation described by you happened to me and I guess to many others: the 3rd or the 4th that goes all in almost constantly and I not get any decent hand to call even I know he's bullsh1tting with hans like 92 or J4. And sometimes when they do get the flop, turn or worst the river it's annoying as fk. I will probably not win ever a hand like those because I usually fold that kind of hands. There are people that play weirdo hands and get an almost 50% winning percentage at freerolls or in paid MTT's.

I am not dealing well with tilt and I know it. When I am tilted I have a weird ambition to call especially that kind of hands just to see that I am wright. But that's wroooong and cost me usually a big chunk of my stack, if I'm not committing all in... I know I am wrong, but I'm not able to be as disciplined as I am in cash NL. Somehow in MTT's with normal time I loose patience. When I'm not and with a little bit of luck I will be in top paid position.

I will go on like usually and I will try to correct my bad parts. I hope to have more time to play because now I don't. And I have to dedicate much more time to read and level up my knowledge in this game that we all play.

Good luck and have fun to all of you. :d

le: Look at this kind of sh1t that I am talking about just in this moment: he raise 3 bet I re-raise 3 times his, he call. On flop I raise half the pot he calls, on turn he bet half the pot and on river 3 times more. I had AKo from the start he got 56s and two pairs on finish and he's got a set. How about that?!?!

1.thumb.jpg.2b86424cfe78e43a137b6bd07880cea8.jpg

@fkingun: Opinion about the 2 PLO hand: First of all, I am not a PLO master, my main game is NLHE, so maybe I am wrong but....never openlimp with Q366 from utg. And on the river raise it is a 10000% fold. You have a crappy 2 pairs and you are beaten against a lot of better 2 pairs and ofc straights. I would never call a raise on the river.

The 2nd hand is a bit tougher (but the 1st thing here is same, I would never go in preflop with 8T55sss). After , the flop and turn bet is okay I think, but on the river when you get a raise I dont think you are ahead enough time to call this.

As I said I am not a PLO expert but if you take an advice from me. Read some articles or watch some beginner videos about PLO where they say what hands are strong from what position and you can learn some postflop play too. In PLO there are a lot of hand combinations and we want to make nut hands, like nut flush, straight, etc.

I just got out from 400 Shooting Star Bounty. I don't know if this is bad luck or the somebody is just messing me up. Look at these three hands the same player.

1. First hand I got a flush draw he/she got 2 pairs. The flush didn't come...Clearly I am in disadvantage so I stop betting.

2 Second hand: I got the flop with top pair and raise he/she called. After this on turn and river he/she's got what need to win the hand. I knew he/she bluffed the flop but than I didn't want to risk and it showed that I was wright.

3. Third hand and the final one: I raise 3bet before flop, he/she calls, the flop get me a set and I raised, he/she's got only a pair, I raised all in at turn, because I knew it that she.he got only two pairs and it will call me.But Unibet donate my money again. Thanks Unibet... for nothing. You gave him/her two card in a row to win a clearly loosing hands. How come that I don't get this kind of hands?>!?

This kind of hands are ridiculous and I refuse to accept that "happened all the time". I played very careful, and bet only when I knew I had the best hand. How can I fight the software/dealer????

Anyone that is looking this has to admit, it is at least weird stuff...

2.thumb.jpg.4eaa9b3fce67c41dd476a9d1674cf84f.jpg3.thumb.jpg.68d4d8ba42303d8b885c21487e06afe7.jpg4.thumb.jpg.bb954c99f53e0ee84968b08404f112f4.jpg

@fkingun I've been on the receiving end and dealing end of bad beats and i tell you it's pointless to consume yourself, the only thing that matters is when you put the chips all-in are you a favorite or not. The outcome of the hands it makes for a fun read but it doesn't matter in the long run. Focus on that.

@FreedoM: I am not consuming myself too hard :D, usually next hour or so I'm ok. I am tring to find some logic explanation but I can't. It's not the human nature, but the random fkiness that come in big moments :). Anyway I know I fk up, but it's hard when screwing ups like this, came :).

I'm still smiling! Thanks, for your support. Cheers.

Starting balance: 38.08€
Current balance: 53.76

November stats:

• Buy-ins = 602€
  • Winnings = 620€
  • Profit = 18€
  • ROI = 3.02%

Thanks guys for the morning gift for my B-day :)

1.thumb.jpg.32f83c545ecc69097a941e855a3132fc.jpg2.thumb.jpg.1cc54659bb89c943a0df29015d46cc19.jpg

Then I play an Omaha MTT and I got 3rd out of the paid places. One win for me when a player over value his hand, then two traps and a software screw up complete the movie. I am still hoping that a day will come and a player doesn't get 3-4 cards in a row to won a loosing hand!

1-horz.thumb.jpg.53d02597aebbddbdbd7a4dd95a940d36.jpg4.thumb.jpg.667074b6099683ab10e221ac948cddbf.jpg

Cheers and thanks guys! I wish you back to you all the best! Have a nice and happy December all of you! May your stack and bankrolls be bigger than in November! :rockon: :rockon: ♥️ 👍

29412428-green-Cans-of-Beer-in-Ice-Cubes-Stock-Photo.thumb.jpg.0fc0a3af5af4efeeb741d3d5d02eca36.jpg

Starting balance: 53.76€
Current balance: 58.48

Thanks Rushbie! :)

Yesterday I played most of the time just cash PLO and NL and one MTT. I waited for the drop of prices but nothing comes from the sky, even I played cash for more than 5 hour at 2 tables :D. Yup, my mom always said that, that will always be hard work and no gifts from the sky :).

At NL I did a good job about 13.5. At PLO I maid a fantastic screw up, I wasn't paid attention at that time and I hit the wrong button and instead of call I raised a hand, which promised but it was clearly that it might be a big loose. And from that point I was like 11.8 I couldn't catch up again, then I was fooled two times and got nothing at all. But it was fun, when I won and fun with a lot of cursing when I've lost! :P

1.thumb.jpg.d5d7dabd0e231e5780dc80439ebed5e3.jpg5.thumb.jpg.517ad90c7973968d1c94e6cb18191f90.jpg7.thumb.jpg.a4df3676cf63e115ed78fcbed408da5d.jpg8.thumb.jpg.e0b6bb94c2aa223b728c326d4b14b320.jpg9.thumb.jpg.fed432c40f00035cc3b4f95fe0891c46.jpg10.thumb.jpg.0abc0616a98e1c75aa14b6d5a0b67cc6.jpg11.thumb.jpg.bf6458b399d55bc93b9e0a3ab3bfbd55.jpg12.thumb.jpg.297d0ad8ae6cbefb41790fa92a80701f.jpg13.jpg.408296825b27c23fe8ddd7d5f81c409f.jpg

when Unibet software - dealer - engineer - gods - whatever will STOP donating my money!!! How come a player with worst hands can still win? How come a player with nothing can "random" get 2-4 cards to win with nothing? I am sick of "it's happenes to all of us" and "in the long therm bad players will loose"! Fk them! How can I build a stack or increase the bankroll with hands like this??  How the fk can I hope for better, day after day of things like this? When you will stop donating my money? When? Tell me and I play in those days!!!

Fk this sh1t! Fk sh1t eaters! Fkem all!

1.thumb.jpg.713f48b74f21ee88c559eea37282ead4.jpg2.thumb.jpg.5e17d7ccd8290601da452655430938a8.jpg3.thumb.jpg.aa5c479199ebb272643e55dab2a42f53.jpg

@Merenitsu: Indeed it's worst by the chances, but I HAD 2 pairs and he has only hopes for a flush or a straight! Why not a K or 8 or any other card but J or Q?! There are 15 outs for him and other 25 cards to fail! In the similar situation if I got the flush or the straight the other will win with full!  Look at the pics a few post behind...

But yes, I will still go on, full of rage for sh1t eaters for about 5 minute after the hand! I got 77 vs K10, guess what the flop is 10xx, I got 66 vs 10J guess what the flop "random" is J77. I played AKs vs 66 guess what flop was x6x or against 44 and again the flop was 4xx! It's hard not be anoyed when this hands are showing, turn after turn, with the same player! Would you go all in before flop with A2, 53s, 64s or worst with 63o?

Archived