Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Are people really offended by some of these usernames? sh1thole is a perfect example of something that uses a word that can be used offensively but as an alias just sounds like that's what the player that's using the alias is. It could just be a statement about the players feelings towards planet earth for all we know Smile At least the one DaVitche posted for example is attempting to be personal. Swear words and racial/gender/anything else phobic words should really be classed as two different things.

I also don't understand why the filtered word list doesn't have simple letter/number combos in it. It's not too hard to work out which letters in offensive words can be replaced with numbers and filter them too. It would make more sense to have the filters be hyper sensitive to these things and have people post about how they wanted to use drumsh1tter as an alias and it doesn't work, be told it contains a combination of numbers/letters that triggers the filter and to use one of the other trillion or so combinations of numbers/letters/symbols as an alias.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@SkilfulPoker For a short time(0.01s) I started to imagine a donut with  'dck' Rofl

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Where there's will, there's a way Smile Cheers for the report @SkilfulPoker
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

Whats offensive about sucking ducks? Angel

I used to be a supporter but they took away ticket exchanges, so now I am a sulker.
Play_Analyst Rank 12
Rank 12

I find this one very distateful.

I can't seem to upload a screenshot which I have taken but basically the avatar say:

FistingJesus

Apologies to everyone for having to post it like this.

0 Likes
Definitely ban material there @Play_Analyst. It's taken care of Smile
0 Likes
Dr_Yevskij Rank 8
Rank 8

Let people have whatever nicks they choose. I find that some nicks are actually tells. There is this dude "Mmbajs". Tells me this is a young man on the nerdy side with a big head. And sure enough, he called my TT shove with TQ.

0 Likes
kami Rank 16
Rank 16

@Ray-Unibet

695a4b27c995da6c998f2e4e275d364e

Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@kami wrote:

@Ray-Unibet

695a4b27c995da6c998f2e4e275d364e

Can't ban that one @kami, although suggestive, it's easily interpreted.

Cat.gif

kami Rank 16
Rank 16

@Play_Analyst wrote:

I find this one very distateful.

I can't seem to upload a screenshot which I have taken but basically the avatar say:

FistingJesus

Apologies to everyone for having to post it like this.

a1f5f3d557b305223ef3ca1a695e0960

Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
0 Likes