Offensive Username

PretzelMonies

@GR1ZZL3R

Does the image show as expected for you? We see it like this:

gr1zzlerimage.png.28073f55b58d3116b1cc2276d9680075.png

And when clicking the link, this text shows up on an all white browser tab:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>C09SAZC7A727TEE7</RequestId>
<HostId>D1sefv9V68w1BG4IhxI/ITRmm2wdv/2saQLQ4uizoYYcH5HFkFqUYvxgqvWGQz7d8xBIWnVSGhk=</HostId>
</Error>

🧐

23 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@Purps They show normally for me, the last one I dragged from screen shots, NOT clicking choose files, that must be it.

@GR1ZZL3R Yeah. probably. But then again, Sparrow could see the image on the first post, while me and livertool couldn't.

Work your magic, Sherlock 🔍 🧐

Edited by Purps

@Sparrow473 and I must be on the same wavelength as his reply to me showed normally, and @Livertool said he couldn't see it but his quote back to me also showed normally. 

I thought I'd broken the client but that too is back to normal.

As for the alias it must be a culture thing, if you have to be brave to masturbate seems a bit weird to me but whatever, please not in public though. 😲

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

7 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

1539059017_Screenshot(103).png.91240bdd679340a61c5dab478678224d.png

All the fuss over this?

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Not that offensive, but certainly makes me think, is 18 old enough to play for real when they come up with this kind of jokes? 

What do you think @Livertool

IMG_20210623_205311.jpg

Must be someone around my age who grew up watching this crap which modified our sense of humour for life. I think younger generations are much more mature 😄

• Like 1