Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack 

So you are supersticious? Smile

No, just realistic, who likes palpable rewards after the hard works and know more chances gives getter outcome.Smile

0 Likes
Boby Rank 17
Rank 17

@Patric-Unibet could you extend my spins until 26-27 this mounth?I have spins on tactical force and 5 on tiny terrors.thx

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @Boby ,

free spins cannot be extended manually I'm afraid, they will automatically expire after one week.

Thanks

0 Likes
Smokerino Rank 3
Rank 3

Hello everyone,

I'm at the beggining and also i have a question if anybody can provide me a good answer i will be grateful.
How I can complete this mission: 2c MTT cash Finish in the money in any non-flip multi-table tournament with a minimum buy-in of €1. ?
I entered in a tournament with 1€ buy in and also lost the money there like the challenge demanded. It is enough? i saw that until now the mission is still unchecked, it might be because the tournament isn't finished yet? I mean it is still in play right now.

Capture.PNG

Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 19
Rank 19

@Smokerino what do you mean by lost the money? The mission asks you to finish on any paid position, any position that awards you some money. 

GR1ZZL3R Rank 22
Rank 22

Hi @Smokerino The challenge requires you to actually win money in a tournament, not to just play in one. Just getting into the money and winning the minimum is enough to complete the challenge so best of luck. Thumbs Up

It Is What It Is
Smokerino Rank 3
Rank 3
Oops, my bad i didn't understood the request well .... yep i will go to play again. Thank you and sorry for my lack of knowledge ... .
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Bump for hoping to see the new April schedule @Ray-Unibet.Angel

0 Likes
I'll only be able to lay my hands on it tomorrow @psrquack, the poker guys are off today, but I'll post it as soon as I have it Smile pinky promise!