Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Been dabblin with horses lately and some good scores. Its definately doable winning some here.

Those today, unlucky with non runner

Przechwytywanie566565656565.JPGPrzechwytywanieoioo.JPG

Counter was won but again due to cancelled favourite the odds was lower Waterfall

I think its rather unfair, this should stand at original odd since the cancellation was not more than hour before the race. What do you think guys? 

Przechwytywanie4444.JPG

This one is pending Cash

Przechwytywanihggghhhhhhh.JPG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Highlighted
GothMoth Rank 20
Rank 20

Not too disappointed that I bet on Celtic in the competition Cheeky

71.00.png

Purps Rank 21
Rank 21

@GothMoth wrote:

Not too disappointed that I bet on Celtic in the competition Cheeky

71.00.png

@GothMoth  Nice one! Thumbs Up

cluj43.pngCluj 4th goal

Nice to have the last minute goal to be a good one. Could be a selective memory issue, but those usually seem to go the other way Smile

krasnocluj.pngdouble

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Przechwytywaniejjjj.JPG

Had few of these, with 14 biggest one.

Przechwytywanieuuuu.JPG

I admit, 93th minute, rivals played with 9 people, i felt pretty confident about this. 

WRONG VeryangryVeryangryVeryangryVeryangry

This is great summary of my last week. Also i feel like calling a hit on Julian Rosario Disappointed.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
deanspleen09 Rank 15
Rank 15

Untitled.jpgsmall bet on these americans for the us open

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@deanspleen09

Looks good but dont go over the hill with the stake. If i would bet my car on it i would think twice about Sloane. She is so unpredictable that i would lose that one probably. She is winning so mny 1,09 odds by a minimal margin that its not worth the nerves.  Isner after Garin failure is also not a 100% bet, Garcia-Lopez is very bad opponent for the first round. 

sam1 Rank 3
Rank 3

Screenshot_20190830-000540.jpg

Damn betting can be sometimes heartbreaking. Struff led both tiebreakers but couldn't hold his serve in crunch time. Disgusted atm.

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@GothMoth

Yeah, you can easily fook himself up with cash out. Another handicap for bookies [Unibet make it work better Cheeky]

Anyway i did a similar thing many times [not with that high odd though]. Last time it was 85min and in three matches i need three goals from specific teams and one of the teams received red card. I was still making some profit, about 2x. Was watching this later, dont know why but i was,  so at about 89min there was two goals in the same moment in two matches and the team with red card left and OFCOURSE it was blocked at live everywhere so i couldnt place the bet. They played for 98mins and naturally scored in last play of the match. Odds for whole coupon was over 100 Teardrop  So, yeah good business from me Thumbs Up

0 Likes
deanspleen09 Rank 15
Rank 15

medvedev to beat wawrinka.