Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Wolfsburg will be tough. With Dortmund recent performance and defence, i think you will have to make 3-4 goals to win that one. Good luck Thumbs Up

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Bayern did some shopping. 80 million for Lucas might be too much especially with that injury history Smirk But good player when he is on field.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

80 M for Hernandez, 35 M for Pavard = 115 M already spent on two defenders. Honestly, I'm not really impressed here.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

The next Buli weekend is upon us and things are getting interesting at the bottom and at the top.

We're playing at home against Wolfsburg, which is a must win game for us. Thank God Witsel, Götze and Alcacer all stayed at home during the break and are now available again. Especially Witsel really needed a 3 week break like this. Pulisic is injured again and if history repeats itself, I wouldn't depend on Guerreiro to be at 100 % as well. Dude always comes back from the national team banged up or with some kind of muscle injuries. Veryangry But as long as Jadon Sancho is available, we should be able to beat VW:

Oczipka still getting nightmares...Laugh

Bayern travels to Freiburg, which is a tough place to play, but I'm not expecting any help from them. 20 years ago, things were getting a little bit testy between those two teams:

And in 8 days, it's time for the big game, of course: The BVB travels to Mordor to face Bayern!

At the bottom, Schalke travels to Hannover which, as crazy as it sounds, is a must win game for both of them. Hannover won once under new coach Doll, who practically spends all his PR activities on trashing his own team Laugh Last week they lost a friendly against 2. Bundesliga side Arminia Bielefeld. 0-5. With Bielefeld fielding scrubs and youth players in the second half. But yeah, this is it for Hannover, they play at home against a weak opponent with 2 weeks of preparation time and even Unibet gives them 4,4 to win, which is pretty good considering that 96 lost the last 5 games in a row. And the friendly against Bielefeld, of course. 

Schalke of course has to win as well, they travel to Nürnberg and have to play tough teams the rest of the way. One point is simply not enough here.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Guess who`s back?giphy

Lucky win against Wolfsburg, what a crappy game! Bayern only drawing in Freiburg! That means, we're 2 points ahead.

God Emperor Trump
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Thank Liverpool. They depressed Munchen for rest of the season Tongue

0 Likes
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

What a crazy matchday. Both Giant played terrible, but i find the difference today: the FANS. Needn't more words, the biggest Klassiker are coming! In Love 

... we win together.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@CharismaMan wrote:

What a crazy matchday. Both Giant played terrible, but i find the difference today: the FANS. Needn't more words, the biggest Klassiker are coming! In Love 

No man, Wolfsburg and Pretty Bruno did a good job taking our best players and even the fans out of the game today. Like I said before, it was totally crappy to watch and after the 80th minute, I was checking oddsportal pretty often. Laugh

It also didn't help that Reus had to be with his girlfriend for the birth of his child. The 90th minute free kick by Paco was our only chance during the 2nd half, I think. That says all you need to know.

Diallo and Hakimi had to leave the pitch due to injury, my oh my, I really hope we don't have to start Schmelzer next week. Scared

God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Lul, Schalke favourite. Ez 2,7x money back from cup Smile

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@Livertool, made a nice double with Werder and Heidenheim Rofl
Schalke could be a really boring game though