• Yes
    • No

image.png.f3b641e4e2a83796fd0a7269db11e51b.png

In a winter's night so merry and bright,
A magical sight filled with delight.
Hexapro tickets fell from the sky,
A rain of luck, oh my, oh my!

Each ticket a promise, a chance to play,
In the Hexapro world where fortunes sway.
Luck danced in the flakes, a joyous affair,
Christmas magic floating through the air.

With a shake and a shuffle, the hexagons spun,
Fingers crossed, a game to be won.
In the warmth of the season, hearts beating quick,
Players embraced the hexagonal pick.

Fortune smiled, and luck took the lead,
A Hexapro win, indeed, oh heed!
Christmas cheer in every draw,
A celebration of luck, without a flaw.

So here's to the hexagons that fall from above,
A Christmas miracle, wrapped in love.
May your tickets be plenty, your luck ever bright,
Merry Hexapro Christmas, and to all a good night!

The lucky winners of 20th and 21st of December:

@100HourChallenge

@Animaali

@SShcherbyna

@mamrot

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 12/20/2023 at 8:40 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

So far, 33 tickets have been used and you guys have managed a total profit of........

€1050.

+€250 😉

2023-12-22124339.png.1393dde8d5759141308380ba920f252e.png

I won't get an avatar, but after the played Hex, the league ends for me, at least with a profit.

Christmas is coming, thank you Santa 🥳

35951i1FBB0B91673CE86E.png.7fb508a5a2af7a7b4d9c700813fe9f63(1).png.fdb40785799d97c079abd0e25f0ce8bd.png

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

image.png.f3b641e4e2a83796fd0a7269db11e51b.png

Its a digital wonderland of six sided electrified snowflakes! 😍 

And look at those tickets raining from the sky, i've only just noticed the detail in this photo from Unibet xmas land. And... are they outside, wishing upon a Unibet Christmas star 🌟⭐💫 Very nice hand sir! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Purps said:

Just one more to go 🙂

Hey purps thanks for the really quick updates you’ve done an amazing job this league my friend. 

My second place finish today has pushed me back into the top 15 will I stay in after tomorrow though 😱😲😱

Edited by SkilfulPoker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

@misanthrope1 I personally won 10000 BP, I also know that one of the community members managed to beat Santa and took 1000 euros 💪

So everything is possible, but you have to understand that even if you collect all the tokens, your chance for 1000 euros is ~30%, so you shouldn't plan in advance where you will spend it 🙂

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 11:43 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

xmasleague2023post.png.1eed8d6b03dbe6966c846c7cc7f0778b.png

December is approaching and it's time for a community celebration! December is a month of hygge and giving, and the league will reflect just that.

Gone are the leaderboard prizes (except the avatar) and grind. Instead, we'll do random participation presents and just one daily tournament from the 1st to 25th of December.

Participation presents: Every day, once late registration of the daily tournament has closed, we'll be picking two registered players at random, to receive a €50 HexaPro ticket! The winners will be posted here on the community.
For this raffle, it does not matter when you bust. You can not get more than one raffle token per tournament (rebuy will not grant an additional one). 

For chat during tournaments, head over to Discord: https://discord.gg/mKrgJxDH6P.

Remember to play with your community alias, in order to qualify for participation presents.

Schedule

Buyin is €5 in every tournament with one re-entry being allowed. All tournaments - including the qualifier flips - will be password protected. Passwords are just below the schedule in this post.

image.png.25fddbc7d93b4ae601d60b7682ae7499.png

Passwords

Password for all flip qualifiers is: cheapticket
Password for all PKO tournaments: xmasspirit

Super Flip Qualifier

10 minutes before each tournament there will be a 5 ticket flip qualifier with a buyin of just 5 cents! OVERLAY ALERT!
The tickets won in these qualifiers can only be used in community league events.

All tournament winners will automatically get this avatar:

image.png.be23bf942e16ea21398b03fe0078abab.png

Top 15 on the leaderboard will also receive a new and exclusive "Xmas Community League" avatar:

communityxmas.png.7d822d192d239e2044e4160469662bd4.png

Leaderboard

The leaderboard is simply based on total amount of money won in the community league tournaments (bounties included). Leaderboard will be updated in this thread.

Top 15 on the leaderboard will get the xmas shark avatar.

Terms & Conditions

• Players from Sweden, Belgium and Denmark can not win the participation presents
  • Players from Netherlands (only age 24+ are eligible for added value) will need to opt-in in by using the poll at the top of the post.
  • We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time
  • We reserve the right to exclude customers from this promotion
  • General Unibet terms and conditions applyScreenshot_2023-12-26-18-17-26-176_pad_com.unibet.poker.thumb.jpg.b9e43cc939c5979c90d4db82c60d7816.jpgthis one is counting or...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Estzen said:

Its just when you get your hopes up xD . I imagine, you see that AK ...  "we are going to win!" 😄 ... and then ... the grave comes xd opponent calls with 35 and makes straight! xD

I played some hexa some time ago, of course lower stakes. I don't have too much experience. Maybe a better hand than AK was hard to get in that tournament, so I said to call bb's all in. I am not sure what a reg will do in this case. And when I saw he have 77, I thought I have good chances to win . But flop came 766, so my chances dropped too much 😂

• Like 1