Netherlands opt-in  

110 members have voted

1. 1. I would like to opt-in to this promotion and leaderboard

• Yes
    • No

ON_THE_EIGHTH_DAY_OF_CHRISTMAS:

UNIBET_GAVE_TO_THEE...

LATE REGISTRATION 

_28036b0d-fd8a-4b3b-a3be-908ce1ab68a6.thumb.jpeg.635a63dda60333f7f8f2f53897361b3a.jpeg

SEVEN SHARKS A-SWIMMING, 

SIX REGS A-PLAYING

LIVE POCKET KINGS!

FOUR CALLING STATIONS,

FREE HEXAPROS,

NEW AVATARS

AND A POKER PKO LEAGUE 

Edited by theMachine
  • Like 3

Hello guys 🙂 As some of you may have noticed I haven't played a single tournament so far. Despite having a decent bankroll and enough spare time there are several reasons for this:

1. "Gone are the leaderboard prizes (except the avatar) and grind. Instead, we'll do random participation presents and just one daily tournament from the 1st to 25th of December."

Personnally I think that the leaderboard prizes are what make the league interesting. In the current situation as the reward is just an avatar and glory somehow the whole idea of competition loses it's purpose.

2. "Participation presents: Every day, once late registration of the daily tournament has closed, we'll be picking two registered players at random, to receive a €50 HexaPro ticket!"

Overall and strictly value wise these rewards are very generous. However not every MTT player, even a good one, could easily defeat a reg at €50 HexaPro buy-in level. I admit that if the luck is not on my side and against one or two of them the prize will be a dissapointment at the end. I'm sure for the most of the participants the situation will be similar. Maybe I'm too much of a pessimist, but we should look how many of the winners post some winning screenshots after they play the hexapros. Or maybe to be accurate @Stubbe-Unibet may check their results for future reference, as not everybody like to brag or whine about their results. And if there was a chance to choose between €50 HexaPro ticket or €25 MTT one, I for sure would pick the latter, as I'm terrible at Hexapro, at least times worse than MTT and the tournament prizes are more appealing to me.

3. The fact that there are no free evenings, although as if I was playing the leaderboard wouldn't matter so much I skipping tournaments wouldn't be so bad overall.

This one is no big issue, esp. for me but decided to mention it, as many of the players go to work, have families, participate in more active social live and the idea of having to choose every evening might not be so great.

At the end I want to make it clear that I'm not whining about the current format of the league, although it may look like I am. No, I'm personally glad in this occasion, because still have struggles to play regularly. I wrote this mostly because some of the regs might feel the same way and in order to provide some ideas for the future leagues. No hard feelings - the league is very good as it is, esp. for the more recreational players.

P.S. Just saw that the tonight tourney is running, so will join it for the fun of it 🙂

• Like 1

On 12/9/2023 at 8:28 PM, GothMoth said:

Hello guys 🙂 As some of you may have noticed I haven't played a single tournament so far. Despite having a decent bankroll and enough spare time there are several reasons for this:

1. "Gone are the leaderboard prizes (except the avatar) and grind. Instead, we'll do random participation presents and just one daily tournament from the 1st to 25th of December."

Personnally I think that the leaderboard prizes are what make the league interesting. In the current situation as the reward is just an avatar and glory somehow the whole idea of competition loses it's purpose.

2. "Participation presents: Every day, once late registration of the daily tournament has closed, we'll be picking two registered players at random, to receive a €50 HexaPro ticket!"

Overall and strictly value wise these rewards are very generous. However not every MTT player, even a good one, could easily defeat a reg at €50 HexaPro buy-in level. I admit that if the luck is not on my side and against one or two of them the prize will be a dissapointment at the end. I'm sure for the most of the participants the situation will be similar. Maybe I'm too much of a pessimist, but we should look how many of the winners post some winning screenshots after they play the hexapros. Or maybe to be accurate @Stubbe-Unibet may check their results for future reference, as not everybody like to brag or whine about their results. And if there was a chance to choose between €50 HexaPro ticket or €25 MTT one, I for sure would pick the latter, as I'm terrible at Hexapro, at least times worse than MTT and the tournament prizes are more appealing to me.

3. The fact that there are no free evenings, although as if I was playing the leaderboard wouldn't matter so much I skipping tournaments wouldn't be so bad overall.

This one is no big issue, esp. for me but decided to mention it, as many of the players go to work, have families, participate in more active social live and the idea of having to choose every evening might not be so great.

At the end I want to make it clear that I'm not whining about the current format of the league, although it may look like I am. No, I'm personally glad in this occasion, because still have struggles to play regularly. I wrote this mostly because some of the regs might feel the same way and in order to provide some ideas for the future leagues. No hard feelings - the league is very good as it is, esp. for the more recreational players.

P.S. Just saw that the tonight tourney is running, so will join it for the fun of it 🙂

This is not a new league format that's here to stay 🙂
It's a special one just for December, and we'll be back to the regular one for the spring league

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Winners 8th December:

@Purps

@Blue_or_Red

Winners 9th December:

@Octopu5

@GLENGYLE

Woohoo! Thank you and congrats to the other lucky ones also :classic_smile:👍

5 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This is not a new league format that's here to stay 🙂
It's a special one just for December, and we'll be back to the regular one for the spring league

Winter league?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Purps said:

Woohoo! Thank you and congrats to the other lucky ones also :classic_smile:👍

Winter league?

Yes, you're right 😄 Already had a lot of snow in Denmark - compared to normal - and now it's melted, so feels like we're heading for the spring 😄 

Winter league is a bit tricky though, because of the anniversary. Can't really run it at the same time, but maybe we can do an early one starting end of January. 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

9 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Winter league is a bit tricky though, because of the anniversary. Can't really run it at the same time, but maybe we can do an early one starting end of January. 

Oh yes I forgot about the anniversary 🥳

I don't think people would necessarily even mind too much if this upcoming edition of the winter league were a little bit lighter one, when there will be all the other stuff going on around the time of it.

Edited by Purps

ON_THE_ELEVENTH_DAY_OF_CHRISTMAS:

UNIBET_GAVE_TO_THEE...

WHINY WHINGERS WHINING 

_a4ba7fe1-6653-4f3e-be47-4c7409b8e2ec.thumb.jpeg.373de7faed8ec4e1c6bdca61fc624ae9.jpeg

SUS SANTA FLIPPING

DISCORD FOR CHATTING 

LATE REGISTRATION 

SEVEN SHARKS A-SWIMMING, 

SIX REGS A-PLAYING

LIVE POCKET KINGS!

FOUR CALLING STATIONS,

FREE HEXAPROS,

NEW AVATARS

AND A POKER PKO LEAGUE 

Edited by theMachine
  • Haha 3

ON_THE_TWELTH_DAY_OF_CHRISTMAS:

UNIBET_GAVE_TO_THEE...

01000001 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100111 01101001 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01101101 01110101 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001

_f9382f18-9008-4fd3-a7d2-723fd0acb7a6.jpeg.thumb.jpg.46771f28e0e67fd4a44ef0961b5ba237.jpg

WHINY WHINGERS WHINING 

SUS SANTA FLIPPING

DISCORD FOR CHATTING 

LATE REGISTRATION 

SEVEN SHARKS A-SWIMMING, 

SIX REGS A-PLAYING

LIVE POCKET KINGS!

FOUR CALLING STATIONS,

FREE HEXAPROS,

NEW AVATARS

AND A POKER PKO LEAGUE 

• Like 2