Community League - Xmas 2023

Stubbe-Unibet

Netherlands opt-in  

110 members have voted

1. 1. I would like to opt-in to this promotion and leaderboard

• Yes
    • No

xmasleague2023post.png.1eed8d6b03dbe6966c846c7cc7f0778b.png

December is approaching and it's time for a community celebration! December is a month of hygge and giving, and the league will reflect just that.

Gone are the leaderboard prizes (except the avatar) and grind. Instead, we'll do random participation presents and just one daily tournament from the 1st to 25th of December.

Participation presents: Every day, once late registration of the daily tournament has closed, we'll be picking two registered players at random, to receive a €50 HexaPro ticket! The winners will be posted here on the community.
For this raffle, it does not matter when you bust. You can not get more than one raffle token per tournament (rebuy will not grant an additional one). 

For chat during tournaments, head over to Discord: https://discord.gg/mKrgJxDH6P.

Remember to play with your community alias, in order to qualify for participation presents.

Schedule

Buyin is €5 in every tournament with one re-entry being allowed. All tournaments - including the qualifier flips - will be password protected. Passwords are just below the schedule in this post.

image.png.25fddbc7d93b4ae601d60b7682ae7499.png

Passwords

Password for all flip qualifiers is: cheapticket
Password for all PKO tournaments: xmasspirit

Super Flip Qualifier

10 minutes before each tournament there will be a 5 ticket flip qualifier with a buyin of just 5 cents! OVERLAY ALERT!
The tickets won in these qualifiers can only be used in community league events.

All tournament winners will automatically get this avatar:

image.png.be23bf942e16ea21398b03fe0078abab.png

Top 15 on the leaderboard will also receive a new and exclusive "Xmas Community League" avatar:

communityxmas.png.7d822d192d239e2044e4160469662bd4.png

Leaderboard

The leaderboard is simply based on total amount of money won in the community league tournaments (bounties included). Leaderboard will be updated in this thread.

Top 15 on the leaderboard will get the xmas shark avatar.

Terms & Conditions

• Players from Sweden, Belgium and Denmark can not win the participation presents
  • Players from Netherlands (only age 24+ are eligible for added value) will need to opt-in in by using the poll at the top of the post.
  • We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time
  • We reserve the right to exclude customers from this promotion
  • General Unibet terms and conditions apply
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

My heart has grown 3 sizes this day.

Are you still in the running for the hexa ticket if you bust before late reg ends?

Asking for a 'friend' who is liable to absolutely blast it in level 1 xD

Edited by Wizard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Wizard said:

My heart has grown 3 sizes this day.

Are you still in the running for the hexa ticket if you bust before late reg ends?

Asking for a 'friend' who is liable to absolutely blast it in level 1 xD

Yes, everyone buying into the tournament will be part of the raffle. Will clarify a few thing in the post 🙂 

• Like 2

The shark avatar is good, definitely TOP 2 for me. Twice as much prize money as in the previous league with half as many tournaments - it's really Christmas time 🎅

Gifts are distributed randomly - it's interesting and fun, because even Estzen should have a chance to get something at Christmas  🌲🎁😁

The only thing that upsets me is Hexapro tickets, I would like to have at least some choice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/21/2023 at 2:07 PM, SShcherbyna said:

The shark avatar is good, definitely TOP 2 for me. Twice as much prize money as in the previous league with half as many tournaments - it's really Christmas time 🎅

Gifts are distributed randomly - it's interesting and fun, because even Estzen should have a chance to get something at Christmas  🌲🎁😁

The only thing that upsets me is Hexapro tickets, I would like to have at least some choice.

It was €50 HexaPro tickets or €25 MTT 😉 In principle I don't mind giving you guys the choice, but it just adds more work, as I can't go ahead and credit the tickets right when the draw is done. I believe almost everyone would go with €50 HexaPro, so let's stick with that 🙂 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 9:43 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Gone are the leaderboard prizes (except the avatar) and grind. Instead, we'll do random participation presents and just one daily tournament from the 1st to 25th of December.

I got to say I love this. I work hard to be good at poker and I’m sure many do, but one of the things that has always attracted me to Unibet Poker is its for players by players. And that’s not just a phrase but means something. That’s why so frequently when there are issues they are resolved fairly (with accounts etc) and it’s why when I see something like this, that is giving everyone a fair chance of winning a prize even if they can’t play every day of the month or are the next best poker player in the world , it reminds me why this is my favorite poker site. 

It also make me humbled and feel fortunate to be a part of such a good community.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Happywins69 said:

Where will the winners be tagged?

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure what do you mean by that 🤔

The leaderboard will be posted here and on discord every day a couple of minutes after the tournament has ended.

And the HexaPro ticket winners will also be posted on this thread once Stubbe has made the raffle for it. Note that he is at UO Bucharest now, so it can take some time to happen.