If you dont know then you dont know.

6 hours ago, Lee B said:

I knew

5 hours ago, Lee B said:

how little you all know. 

5 hours ago, Lee B said:

you dont know

• Haha 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Collusion rings are always a possibility if you think something is wrong with the probabilities, much more likely than rigged rng. If there is a group of people sharing their hole cards in small field tournaments it can have a massive impact. It is good to be aware of this. I stopped playing at one site because I think they have a big collusion ring playing there. I have rarely seen anything shady about unibet fields though and those rare "suspicious" plays happened most likely because of someone being bad at poker.

• Like 1

Good job , well done.  removing my bank card and bank from my account , so i cant even select the bank and conicidence that for a week i barely won a single hand in a poker tournament since i made a few commemts about poker. Whilst do so youve left a few glitches. I cant log into poker without the app now. 

Its amazing how you can be so brazen about it. 

Firstly remember i said nothing against unibet . I was just talking about online poker in general and you all took it personal and now youve messed about with my account and proved me right ! These are the reasons why  you dont have any traffic. 

If all you smaller poker sites and bookies just made it fair and paid out when people win and give people a chance that were not connected  then a lot of people would play and you would have a lot more revenue. But what do i know. Im just another "conspiracy theorist" haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee B said:

Good job , well done.  removing my bank card and bank from my account , so i cant even select the bank and conicidence that for a week i barely won a single hand in a poker tournament since i made a few commemts about poker. Whilst do so youve left a few glitches. I cant log into poker without the app now. 

Firstly remember i said nothing against unibet . I was just talking about online poker in general and you all took it personal and now youve messed about with my account and proved me right ! These are the reasons why  you dont have any traffic. 

If all you smaller poker sites and bookies just made it fair and paid out when people win and give people a chance that were not connected  then a lot of people would play and you would have a lot more revenue. But what do i know. Im just another "conspiracy theorist" haha

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

What did you expect us to do, when you expose us like this with convincing arguments? 😅

You might want to have a look at the sensible reasoning presented in this thread, instead of just continuing to troll. It's becoming a little too much for anyone to take you serious, even if one might think poker is rigged 🙂

Out of curiosity, do you think the earth is flat and/or do you believe Bill Gates was behind COVID? These are serious questions.

NB no one on here has got anything to do with KYC/verification/payment methods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 hours ago, Lee B said:

Aah, another one. Welcome
vlcsnap-2019-10-29-10h51m39s935.png

• Haha 2

On 5/4/2023 at 7:41 PM, Lee B said:

Rake comes from quicker games which comes from lots of action. You clearly dont know what you are talking about. 

You dont play on 9 sites regular. Thats bullshit. Who does that lol. 

Well, that's 5 different sites in one session simultaneously, I wouldn't play on 9 different sites at the same time though 😉 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

My bank details have been removed and my bank has been been removed from the options so i can longer deposit. This happened 2 days after i commented on here and you all got triggered and got obsessed posting childish memes for 3 days. 

Everybody on trustpilot complaining about Unibet is more people than playing poker on unibet.  

You cant gas light people any more. Thay tactic has run its course. Them silly tin hat memes have no affect anymore. 

Nobody can explain a simple anomaly. Why does AA v KK happen more often than it should on every site. Nobody can answer that! 

All you can do is Gas light people and make them question try question there reality. Thats the best you can do 

32 minutes ago, Lee B said:

My bank details have been removed and my bank has been been removed from the options so i can no longer deposit. This happened 2 days after i commented on here and you all got triggered and got obsessed posting childish memes for 3 days. 

Everybody on trustpilot complaining about Unibet is are more people than are playing poker on unibet.  

You can'gas light gaslight people any more. Thay That tactic has run its course. Them Those silly tin hat memes have no affect effect anymore. 

Nobody can explain a simple anomaly. Why does AA v KK happen more often than it should on every site. Nobody can answer that! 

All you can do is Gas light  gaslight people and make them question try question there their reality. That's the best you can do.

Take a wild guess what really triggers me. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

How many pros and big players have left 888 and pokerstars over the last 10 years. Look how the traffic has gone down. Look at the reviews for them all. " Just me " Good one 

Everything you say , the truth is opposite. 

Just imagining my account has been hacked and i cant deposit as well i guess. Just me haha

I didnt say anything about unibet. I opened a dicussion about algorithms and online poker in general. So why did you hack my account, mess up my poker account so i am unable to play. Because i triggered a few people. Well done 

Spoke to the payments team and they gave me the following:

Paypal was removed as an option for all customers from your country on May 4th. For you, it was in Feb because you were a naughty boy but I'll let you explain what you did there to everyone 🙂

Trustly chooses which banks it supports, not us. If your bank isn't showing there, it's because they removed it and you'll need to contact Trustly to find out why.

The option you used for your last deposit is still open to you.

None of the above is related to anything in this thread because the payments team don't read the forums.

Poker Janitor