Loyalty refresh April 1st 2023

Stubbe-Unibet

1 minute ago, LCW said:

I'm confused. Are you supposed to have 16x or 18x today, if you made L7 last quarter?

18x if your reached lvl 7 previous quarter. Even though multiplier is different with new system, it of course wouldn't be fair to have this apply to a multiplier that was already earned

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

6 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Better safe than sorry 😄 Assume that part was just kept from old page

No, bonuses would change for you, or you'd get a custom one. You can get up to 65% after last level. But this is hypothetical. Few players will rake much after the last level.

There're 26 steps to the rake requirement alone (then there're separate flows for exclusion and rakeback %). And yes, there are different flows based on stdev and more. But of course we can't take an average week for someone with huge fluctuations and then pay them an extra 20-35% rakeback - we're not running a charity. To give a slightly better idea, I partly ignore the highest rake week for someone with significant rake fluctuations, I look at stdev of 4 highest raking weeks and do a subtraction based on that, and a lot more. Past bonus completion also makes a difference. Number of hands/tournaments etc. matter as well.

You're not meant to complete every single bonus. Even if you only complete a couple during the quarter, it's still a really nice rb boost. Everyone has the option of opting completely out of the bonuses and in the May (thought it would make it in April but looks unlikely) release we add the option for users to cancel bonuses themselves. 

I get what you're saying, but you can apply the same logic to any promo; the desire to chase 1st position on leaderboard, completing the loyalty system, completing lvl/step x in loyalty, completing every mission etc. etc. This is generally not an issue for poker and the very small minority that might have issues, they should be protected in other ways.

I don't expect anything from Unibet, you are running a business and you are right that vulnerable people Should be protected in other ways, although in practice they aren't and they might not even be known. OCD itself can be a silent killer and you could not easily estimate just how many players on your site would be affected in this way, whether they have that condition or not, or how badly.

I wanted to make you aware of the reality for some and hopefully, as people, be able to take it into consideration - especially if you think of taking further steps to incentivize volume in the future. I get that it's just a necessary part of this type of business but in terms of mental health there is an inverse correlation when you push it past a certain point. There are costs that won't turn up on spreadsheets so please be careful.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, avatarthief said:

I don't expect anything from Unibet, you are running a business and you are right that vulnerable people Should be protected in other ways, although in practice they aren't and they might not even be known. OCD itself can be a silent killer and you could not easily estimate just how many players on your site would be affected in this way, whether they have that condition or not, or how badly.

I wanted to make you aware of the reality for some and hopefully, as people, be able to take it into consideration - especially if you think of taking further steps to incentivize volume in the future. I get that it's just a necessary part of this type of business but in terms of mental health there is an inverse correlation when you push it past a certain point. There are costs that won't turn up on spreadsheets so please be careful.

And I do appreciate the feedback! Agree it's about finding the right balance 🙂

• Like 1

Everyone reaching level 6 or 7 last quarter has now got a 30x BP multiplier active! This will be until we implement a proper fix Monday morning. Apologies for the inconvenience and enjoy the 30% while you can 😉 

* this is only for Unibet. Having issues manually overwriting it for Huone players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Everyone reaching level 6 or 7 last quarter has now got a 30x BP multiplier active! This will be until we implement a proper fix Monday morning. Apologies for the inconvenience and enjoy the 30% while you can 😉 

* this is only for Unibet. Having issues manually overwriting it for Huone players.

I was going to get some rest, but you know how to bring to action

2 hours ago, Jeroenvg said:

Kinda sad that Unibet isn't able to figure something out for Belgian players in 3 yaers. Meanwhile GG is offering rakeback deals to Belgian players and Stars while very shitty is still having a loyalty shop. 

We had loyalty. We were told by your regulator to remove it 🙂 we can't have a second breach of the rules, and as the regulator doesn't have clear guidelines for what's allowed - like it's for instance the case in Denmark - there really isn't much we can do. Feel free to complain directly to them. 

And what kind of rakeback deals are you getting from GG these days?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, novy said:

Hey! According to the new system playthrough bonuses arrive in every 2 weeks period or only once in a month or absolutely random? Ty

• Potential Boost: Upon reaching level 4, you unlock the possibility of receiving bi-weekly playthrough bonuses for a cashback boost of up to 35%! These bonuses come with a rake/fee requirement, which must be met to unlock the cash reward. You are not guaranteed to receive bonuses and the cash value can vary between bonuses. The bonuses pay 5% to 35% cashback.  

= Every 2 weeks

** Freeroll Update **

There will now be €200 GTD Majors freerolls every Mon and Fri at 20:05 CEST for everyone that reaches level 2 or above in the current quarter

There will be a €2,000 GTD Supermoon freeroll on the last Sunday of each month at 20:05 CEST for everyone that reaches level 3 in the current quarter

Freerolls will have registration open 5 hours before start time to reduce sit outs.

Quarterly Unibet Live freerolls have been removed.

Changes should take effect next week

• Like 3

Poker Janitor

On 4/8/2023 at 10:42 PM, P0kerM0nk said:
  • Potential Boost: Upon reaching level 4, you unlock the possibility of receiving bi-weekly playthrough bonuses for a cashback boost of up to 35%! These bonuses come with a rake/fee requirement, which must be met to unlock the cash reward. You are not guaranteed to receive bonuses and the cash value can vary between bonuses. The bonuses pay 5% to 35% cashback.  

= Every 2 weeks

But what does it mean you are not guaranteed to receive bonuses? So it looks like a random factor for me. Any official answer? Ty

On 4/10/2023 at 2:27 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

** Freeroll Update **

There will now be €200 GTD Majors freerolls every Mon and Fri at 20:05 CEST for everyone that reaches level 2 or above in the current quarter

There will be a €2,000 GTD Supermoon freeroll on the last Sunday of each month at 20:05 CEST for everyone that reaches level 3 in the current quarter

Freerolls will have registration open 5 hours before start time to reduce sit outs.

Quarterly Unibet Live freerolls have been removed.

Changes should take effect next week

image.png.42fea96bd26bfc076ddbcf935a306c8c.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2023 at 4:01 PM, novy said:

But what does it mean you are not guaranteed to receive bonuses? So it looks like a random factor for me. Any official answer? Ty

It's not random but for instance for RG reasons we don't offer these to everyone.

On 4/10/2023 at 4:06 PM, Samba said:

FYI when I get a system message telling me that I have just been given a great 5% rb bonus it makes me want to uninstall and never come back, not play.

You can always opt out of the bonuses completely - personally, I wouldn't mind a 5% pay raise 😉

2 hours ago, tinkeri said:

image.png.42fea96bd26bfc076ddbcf935a306c8c.png

@Andy-Unibet

• 3 weeks later...

I came with a little feedback for the bi-weekly playthrough bonuses. Maybe this idea was discussed and I didn't see it, and I apology in advance.
I like the high target of bi-weekly bonuses that motivates me to play big volume, but what I receive lately  is on the "burnout" side. I think if we go to 90% and we fail, for traffic reason or any, is a bit frustrating. I think the fair way for this is a compensation bonus of 30% of what we reach. For example if we reach on 90% and we fail , we get 30% from that , or if we reach 60% we get the 15% from that. I think this will be more attractive for players to make them start the challenge and everybody wins..

Edited by theStranger1

1 hour ago, theStranger1 said:

I came with a little feedback for the bi-weekly playthrough bonuses. Maybe this idea was discussed and I didn't see it, and I apology in advance.
I like the high target of bi-weekly bonuses that motivates me to play big volume, but what I receive lately  is on the "burnout" side. I think if we go to 90% and we fail, for traffic reason or any, is a bit frustrating. I think the fair way for this is a compensation bonus of 30% of what we reach. For example if we reach on 90% and we fail , we get 30% from that , or if we reach 60% we get the 15% from that. I think this will be more attractive for players to make them start the challenge and everybody wins..

@theStranger1 appreciate the feedback! I do agree that the all or nothing approach isn't perfect, but I'm not sure about your proposal either. I for instance don't see the point in paying anything to someone that only manages 60% of the target. 

Having a reward for almost making it, that could be an option. I generally don't like freerolls as a reward, but in this case it could be an acceptable mechanic. Setup could for instance be:

- Manage at least 85% progression on bonus

- Receive a freeroll ticket with 31 days expiry

- Every second week there'll be a €2,000 exclusive freeroll 

- The freeroll should probably be a flip, so as a cash or hexa player you aren't forced to play an MTT 

- Majority of players would be paid but still with a nice prize for first 

Hello!

Can we get some information about playthrough bonuses? Since the refresh of loyalty system I have received 3 different bonuses (5-10-20%) so far, managed to complete the first one and failed the second and third. Despite the fact I havent reached the target the last 2 times, today I received the same amount. Is there any chance of decrease after unsuccessful attempts? How do you calculate the rake target in these 2 weeks period? Thanks for answers.

2 hours ago, novy said:

Hello!

Can we get some information about playthrough bonuses? Since the refresh of loyalty system I have received 3 different bonuses (5-10-20%) so far, managed to complete the first one and failed the second and third. Despite the fact I havent reached the target the last 2 times, today I received the same amount. Is there any chance of decrease after unsuccessful attempts? How do you calculate the rake target in these 2 weeks period? Thanks for answers.

Bonus completion is a factor, but I can't really say anymore than that 🙂 

The target is based on a lot of different factors. Just to name some:

• Your past volume (obviously)
    • Lots of things and different variables for this one
      • There're for instance completely different formulas and flows depending on things like standard deviation (looking at weekly figures), number of weeks with almost no rake etc. etc.
  • Current promotions running combined with game type(s) normally played by player
  • Bonus data
  • For higher stakes; how's the current traffic/liquidity
  • And more