Loyalty refresh April 1st 2023

Stubbe-Unibet

Thank you for answer, at least we know what we dont know 😄

Any chance you might initiate a pause button on the bonuses, something similar to subsciprtion of programmes? Let me tell you my own experience and some future advise about the system. Everyone could face some unexpected things in life and work as well. I reached 75% of my target for 500€ bonus, when my brother got into hospital, so I could not grind at the tables last 3 days, because the situation was very serious and I wanted to spend my time w family. I gave it a try and contacted support if they can extend my bonus w 48-72 hours when I was inactive at the tables (no rake during these days). Support told me my case was forwarded and I will receive an answer soon, that was on Friday, and today on Monday afternoon my bonus expired, of course no answer since Friday.

Let me give you a very easy solution. Everyone could have a pause period for 5-10 days every 3 months or similar to that, so it could be much more manageable. If you would like to take a weekend off, you just pause your bonus and during those 2-3 days you dont generate any rake. If someone wants to cheat and during pause period generates rake, he loses the bonus or anything. So many solutions are  possible for situations like these. Think many high volume players are opened to some kind of discussion that is positive and profitable for both sides.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, novy said:

Let me give you a very easy solution

I wish that was "very easy" 😉 it's unfortunately no easy thing to build.

Some strategic discussions ongoing about rake and loyalty. Depending on the outcome of these, we could look into building a conditional bonus extension feature in the client - unlikely to come soon.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions